Chapter 18

A N A S T A S I A

I was about to walk away From Warren when he kissed me. This fucker kissed me.

"Oh my fucking God! You're such a dick!" I yelled at him and pushed him off, "I finally have someone in my life who makes me happy. I finally have someone who treats me like I'm their world and you come with this shit trying to confuse me! I'm with Nathan, he is the most amazing thing that's happened to me in a long time and I'll be damned if you take that away."

"Im sorry..." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the girls dorm. I went into my room and laid on my bed. I took out the lightbalb to my room. The only lights I have are the sparkly lights that go around my walls. I also have a couple glow in the dark stickers in my room.

I soon fell asleep, even though it was like 6:00am....

~*~

N A T H A N

I walked into Mr. Jeffersons class and sat down next to Anastasia. She looked at me and stopped her conver with Victoria.

"Hey Babe," I ignored her, "C'mon Nathan, can you just tell me why you're mad?"

"Fucking Jeffershit," I mumbled.

"What did he do?" she asked.

"He thinks I hurt you," I muttered under my breath.

"Did he ask you or did he accuse you?" Victoria asked.

"He accused me... I Don't Know but he has no clue what he's talking about!" I said.

A N A S T A S I A

I sighed and looked at Nathan for a minute. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. It was Mr. Jefferson.

"Anastasia, can I talk to you?" He asked, darting his eyes towards Nathan.

"Get the fuck away from her," Nathan growled.

"Nathan I need to talk to Anastasia. This isn't any of your concern," Mr. Jefferson said.

"Well it's my business if you're trying to talk to my girlfriend about me. I know why you want to talk to her and trust me there's nothing to ask her. I've never laid a hand on her," Nathan snapped.

"Mr. Jefferson he's telling the truth. He would never lay a hand on me," I looked up at him.

"Then where are those bruises from?" Mr. Jefferson asked.

"See, that's non of your business... Really. It's not abuse," I sighed.

Mr. Jefferson eyed Nathan and I then walked away. I rolled my eyes and looked at Nathan.

"Nathan, he doesn't know shit. Don't let it get to you," I said softly.

I don't know what Mr. Jefferson's deal is. He really has to mind his own business. It's nice of him to be concerned about me but he can't go around accusing people when he doesn't know what's going on. I can't do anything about it but I'm hoping he just gets off Nathan's back about this. It's not fair to Nathan. He already has enough stress from his family, he doesn't need people accusing him of things.

"I'm not gonna let him get to me... But if he's gonna bother you about it then I'm gonna do something," he mumbled.

"Just try not to do anything you'll regret," I smiled and he let out a breath.

Mr. Jefferson began the lesson and it was about some photographer. I wasn't paying attention much. I was too distracted by playing with Nathan's fingers and drawing on his hand with my pen. I drew a cat with a cape, a crown and a bow tie. Then, I drew a dog with a mustache and a top hat. I honestly draw the most random stuff.

I giggled a bit at the drawing I did on Nathan's hand. It was funny because Nathan always adds on to the drawings and he usually makes them into a symbol of us.

I heard the bell ring and people began to get up. I got my stuff and left Class with Nathan. He has his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the school.

We had more classes but skipping sounded better...

************

Mr. Jefferson's creepiness just went 0-100 real quick, haha.
*Whispers to Nathan* Warren is trying to steal your girl!!!!

~Alex/Tatiana