Chapter 39 - FINAL!

ANASTASIAS POV:

Graduation, the day we see people cry tears of happiness as they will carry on with the wonderful memories of highschool. Seeing caps being thrown and having the valedictorian give a beautiful speech.

Actually, it just so happened to be me who had to give that beautiful speech today...

I was never good at giving speeches but I found myself having more confidence than ever as I walked down the isle to the front row of students. Nathan and I unfortunately couldn't sit next to each other, he was a row or two behind me. They sat us according to last names but I was an acception since I was valedictorian.

"Hello, students, faculty, and parents. We are gathered here today to see these intelligent and talented students graduate. Becoming adults and venturing on to become wonderful people. Weather they own a small bakery or if they make a successful famous company, these students will be doing great things in there life..." the principle trailed off, giving a soeech which most of us found quite boring.

I was grtting more and more nervous because I knew he was at the end of his speech. He paused and then shot me a quick glance.

"And now, Ms. Anastasia Olson, our valedictorian, will take the stage," he said and I took a deep breath in then exhaled.

I got up from my seat and walked up the stairs to the stage. All eyes were on me, all eyes were on the isolated, self conscious girl they've come to know. But, that girl they knew is no longer with us. Im more confident than ever. Once I saw Nathan, Victoria and my family all smiling at me... I was sure of myself.

"Graduation, the final step to us becoming adults. This is a day when we are meant separated from being carefree and now alwe are set with more responsibilities than ever. But don't let those demands get to you. Don't let yourself become dull because that isn't what we've been taught at this school. We have been taught to become something, to carry out with our dreams. Don't let your childlike behavior leave you completely. Keep it with you, cherish it," I said and took another deeo breath before continuing.

"Now, I don't know about the rest of you but this has been the craziest, most memorable and yet most amazing year of my life. When I first came to this school, I didn't think I'd meet my two best friends here, I actually thought I wouldn't have any friends," I giggled, "I didn't think that I'd be standing here today giving this speech to you wonderful people. I didn't think that I'd find someone who I get to call mine. I thought I'd be lonely, Isolated and sometimes even find myself backing out. But when I had my reality check, I realized that there's always going to be people who bring you down. But there will always be others who bring you back up. So, no, it wasn't perfect for me, it wasn't perfect for anyone. But thats what life is. Its a crazy Rollercoaster of up's and down's and we just have to make it to the end without passing our or throwing up."

That earned laughs from people in the room, "But in all seriousness. Don't forget about this year. Dont forget about your ups or downs. Dont forget about this Rollercoaster you're on. Don't forget that you will get through these crazy times. You will become something. And when you do, your peers will be proud. And I hope you'll be proud of yourself too," I finished.

I bowed and then got a standing ovation. I smiled and then walked off stage. I sat back down and then dozed off for the rest of the graduation ceremony. I was cut out of my thoughts when there was lots of clapping. We all stood up and threw our caps In the air. Our school was very odd. They didn't do the whole diploma thing publicly because they didn't want to embarrass anyone who didn't get theres. I guess it was nice though.

When I caught my cap, I immediately look behind me to Nathan in the middle of the aisle and I ran to him, jumping into his arms.

"I love you so fucking much," I told him but it was muffled by me resting against his neck.

"I love you too and I loved your speech," he hugged me tighter.

"I honestly can't believe we graduated," I smiled as he let me go.

"I cant either," he chuckled.

Soon enough I was swept off my feet by Nick. He carried me outside and too his car, with the rest of mt family and Nathan following. I was smiling and latched onto his neck tightly making sure he didn't drop me.

"Im so proud of you," he smiled and I smield back.

"You little fuck, how'd you even do it?" Hayden asked.

"Don't be mad that I graduated and you're a drop out," I teased and he chuckled.

"I don't have any regrets," he smiled.

"Im happy for you," I heard Kaylup say and I smiled wider, if possible.

"Im happy for both of us," I said.

His graduation was in a month. His school started later and then ended later as well. It was fair but it was completely different compared to my school. I put that all aside though as Nick out me down.

I sae my parents. My mom in tears of joy and my dad smiling wider than ever.

"My baby just graduated! You're a grown women now!" my mom exclaimed and I hugged her.

When I let go my dad spoke up, "Youre growing up to fast."

"I'll still always be your princess," I told them and they smiled.

I couldn't help but scream. I just let out and happy scream. I don't know why but I couldn't contain it. I just had so much happiness and excitement in me right now.

Nathan stood silent though. I felt bad, no one came from his family. His sister didn't even bother. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Im sorry they didn't come Nathan. It's their loss," I told him and he let go of me, showing me his smile.

"Im not upset. I didn't want them to come anyway. I don't want them in my life. I'm just thinking a lot," he told me.

"About what?" I asked.

"About life. I'm just nervous," he admitted.

"I am too, but whatever life throws at us... We can make it through. We've made it this far and theres still more left to experience," I told him and he nodded.

"I love you Anastasia," he told me.

"I love you too, Nathan," I pulled him into the tightest hug ever.

I didn't care about anything else in this moment. I didn't care what anyone thought of our relationship. I didn't care about what happened in the past. I didn't care about the future. I just cared about this moment. This perfect moment that I wanted to stay in forever. I knew by the feeling of his lips on mine that we could get through anything. We could conquer anything that came our way. And thats what I wanted to do. I wanted to spend my days with this goofball and see where his mischief leads me. I wanted to see him smile for the rest of my life. I wanted to be able to kiss him. I wanted to be able to show him how much I loved him. And for the first time in forever, I was a hundred percent sure about him. I wanted him... no, I needed him with me.

After everything we've been through, It seems as if our relationship was misjudged, misleading... even a bit Misunderstood

But the only thing I did understand, is that I loved Nathan Prescott with all my heart. And that'll never change...

____

THE END!

Thank you for everyone who read and enjoyed this book. It means a lot to me. It really does and I loved writing this book for you guys. This book has gotten way more views than I thought it would. And Im so thankful for that.

Thank you to all you beautiful people who supported this book :D

12.11.16