Chapter 9

ANASTASIA'S POV:

The rest of the say I sat in my dorm doing nothing. I was crying and eating ice cream. The most cliché thing to do when you're sad.

Knock knock

"Come in..." I choked out.

"Hey Anastasia? Are you okay?" Max asked coming into my room.

"I'm sorry Max. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry to you, Chloe and Warren for shouting at you and hitting you." I said.

"It's okay... I feel like this is my fault for being so nosey." she said.

"No, don't feel like that. I would've still been dating someone that was cheating on me. I may be crying, but trust me you did me a favor." I said and she nodded.

"Anyway I brought you some tissues... I kind of knew it was gonna happen like this." she said and I nodded then laughed.

She gave me the tissues and I immediately used one to wipe my tears. We talked for a little bit more and then she left. I was still crying but not as much as I was before. Max gave me a pep talk about how much of a good person I am and how Nathan didn't deserve me.

"Okay... I need to get some fresh air and maybe with someone else." I said.

I got up and changed my clothes. The clothes I had on before were covered in tears and snot that I wiped on it

As I was leaving my dorm Nathan walked by and grabbed my arm. He was technically dragging me to his room while I was kicking and screaming.

"Why are mad at me?" He asked locking his door.

"Let me out." I growled.

"No. Not until you tell me why you're mad at me."

"You know why I'm mad at you!" I screamed.

"Well that is complete Bullshit! Yes, I had a relationship with Victoria but that was before we were dating! Before I even met you!" He yelled.

"Explain the texts Max showed me!" I screamed.

"That was before I met you! Like is said I hooked up with Victoria before! Ask anyone! Ask Dana, she'll tell you the same thing I'm telling you right now. I didn't cheat on you!"

"How can I believe you?" I asked and he pinned me to the wall.

"Get off of me." I growled.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't believe me." He said.

"I don't know. Please let go of me." I whimpered from the fact that he was grabbing my wrists so tight.

"Please, Anastasia. You're the only thing I've got right now." He was about to cry.

"Nathan, please let go. You're hurting me." I said.

"Anastasia, please." He said and loosend his grip.

"Nathan, look at me." I said making him look at me.

"I need you to tell me the truth. I don't want to loose you, but you have to tell me the truth in order for this to work." I said.

"It was a stupid mistake. You have to believe me, I was a little drunk one night and it just happened." He begged.

"It was when we first started dating. It was idiotic, but you have to believe me."

"Nathan, I believe you... I really do, but you have to understand where I'm coming from. You cheated on me and that hurts me." I said and he nodded.

"I know... I'm sorry. I love you." He said.

"I love you too... But I just need time to think." He nodded.

I left his room and went into my room.

I cried that whole night...