Chapter 8

ANASTASIA'S POV:

I woke up in my dorm. I got up and did my usual morning routine. I found a note on my desk from Nathan that said:

Hey, I have to go with my family somewhere today so I'll be back tonight. Don't do anything to crazy today.

Love,
Nathan

I smiled and put it down. Now I have to sit next to Zachary again for the day. He is the most boring person I've ever met.

I got to class right on time and Zachary wasn't there. Mr. Jefferson was the first class I had.

"Hey Anastasia. As you probably know Nathan and Zachary aren't here today so if you wouldn't mind sitting next to Max for the day." He said and I rolled my eyes and I nodded.

I sat down at Max's table and she was giving me a timid look.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"You're sitting at my table."

"Mr. Jefferson told me to sit here." I said.

"And you have no problem with this?"

"I'm not a child Max. When it comes to my grades and school if I have a problem with them and I have to work with them I put the petty drama aside." I answered.

"You know just because you're Nathan Prescott's girlfriend, doesn't mean you're going to get respect." she said.

"And just because your little nerdy boyfriend beat him up, doesn't mean you guys are tough. So stop acting like it. I can beat you and Warren can't do anything. And what is Chloe gonna do? Get high. That's the only thing she can do besides get in trouble." I said but before she could respond I said something else.

"And I thought you were supposed to prove me wrong about Nathan? I didn't think you could." I said.

"Actually I can. I didn't want to hurt your feelings but since you want to know so bad, here." she said showing me texts from his phone.

"What is this?" I asked looking through it.

It was text messages from drug dealers. I knew he did weed but he does so many other things... I looked at other texts from him and Victoria, this was obviously before we were dating because the dates were there. But, they were in a relationship?

"What..." I said.

"He never told you about these things. I told you Anastasia. Hes a dangerous person. Not including Victoria obviously but he does lots of drugs. He parties lots and has sex with a lot of girls. I didn't print those texts because those would make you even more upset." she said.

"I-I want to see them." I said.

She pulled out her phone and then her email.

"Here." she said and gave me her phone.

He hooked up with Victoria when we were first dating. He cheated on me.

"Im sorry but I have to go." I said to Mr. Jefferson andeft the class.

I called Nathan and he answered.

"Hey Ana-"

"Shut up. Just stop. Where are you?" I asked.

"What's wrong? I'm at my parents house." He said.

"Well I'm just telling you right now you better pray you don't see me on campus." I said.

"What the hell did I do?"

"You cheated on me with Victoria, Nathan. You thought I wouldn't find out. The fact that I had sex with you right after you cheated on me makes me sick! You were my first and you disrespected that!" I shouted.

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"I saw your texts." I said.

"You went through my phone?!" He asked angry.

"No! Max showed me texts you had."

"You talked to max, great." He said sarcastically.

"Yes, I had to sit next to her in Mr. Jeffersons Class! I didn't want to but she showed me them! Nathan how could you!"

"I can't talk about this right now." He said.

"Well then... Goodbye Nathan." I said and hung up.

He just ruined my trust for him.