Chapter 30

Z A C K

I dropped off Anastasia at her dorm and I smiled down at her.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Smiling.

"Yeah, I loved the ice cream!" she giggled.

"Good," I smiled and there was a bit of silence.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in. I kissed her softly on the lips. She didn't kiss me back though, she looked confused.

"See you tomorrow," I smiled.

"Uh... Bye," she said and went into her dorm.

After she left I turned around, only to see Nathan standing behind me. He looked really angry and his face was really red.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

"Hey, I like her. I can't control my feelings," I chuckled and he pushed me back.

"You listen to me and you listen good... Anastasia is my fucking girlfriend. Not yours. She's not someone you can just toy around with. Don't play with her emotions. She's been through hell and I'm not having it happen again. So, Stay Away," he growled at me and I sighed.

"Listen Nathan, I know you're rich and all but... I can't stay away from Anastasia. She's the one who's always coming to me," I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up!" He snapped.

"No thank you," I chuckled.

Although Nathan was taller and most likely stronger, Im not gonna be a little bitch about this. I'm not staying away from her because his Insecure ass can't trust me with her.

I soon felt a sharp pain in my jaw. I then realized Nathan had punched me.

"Oh it's fucking on," I growled and swung at him.

We swung back and forth at each other. Nathan was beating my ass pretty bad and I'm not even gonna try to lie, he's a really strong guy.

"Nathan! Zack!" I heard Anastasia shout and we stopped to look at her.

"What the hell?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"He fucking kissed you! This is the second fucking time! Warren kissed you and then Zack!" Nathan shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, Nathan. I didn't kiss him. He kissed me, so calm down. And Zack, you need to understand that I'm with Nathan. You can't just do stuff like that because you want to! I'm a whole different person than I used to be," she said.

"Bu-"

"I'm not the shy girl you knew before. I'm not the girl who could be toyed around with and not say anything. I'm different! I've changed. You have to accept that. I finally have someone who treats me like I'm the world and that's Nathan. I know you would probably do the same but it's a different feeling with him. Just please, stop," she pleaded and I sighed.

"Fine," I said and walked away angrily.

N A T H A N

"Don't think I'm letting you off the hook either," Anastasia said to me.

"Aw! C'mon," I mumbled.

"You can't do this to every male friend I have. You have to accept that some people may like me. You can't just punch any person who likes me. Thats Nick's job," she giggled slightly, "But you really need to loosen up a bit."

"Okay, I will," I promised.

"Now come, I'm lonely," she giggled and pulled me into her dorm.

We hung out in her dorm until we fell asleep. She fell asleep on my chest, hugging me. I had my arm over her and she looked so comfortable. She looked adorable when she sleeps.

"Goodnight," she mumbled and smiled.

"Goodnight," I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Honestly, I don't know what I would do without her...

********

Sorry I haven't updated in like two days. I got some family shit going on and it's making my panic attacks worse everyday. I'm starting to shake very violently and my heart starts beating at a very very fast pace. Anywhore, I'm promise I'll update more often.

QOTD: How was your day?

AOTD: My day was good, I hung out with my two friends and yeah... We bought like fifteen snacks like the fatasses we are, haha.

Published: Friday, May 27 2016