Captain Cold

"How long does it take to look something up?" Snart asked over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and continued searching through the museums database. The dagger to kill Savage had to be somewhere in the world. Rip had been kind of down recently so I took over on researching. For some reason Leonard Snart was interested as well. He stood, hovering around constantly, making stupid jokes. "I don't see it at this one either..." I grumbled, face palming. Snart sighed loudly and bumped into me, pushing me over. He started looking through the artifacts again. "I just looked through that." I complained, sitting down and propping my feet up. Snart smirked. "Maybe it's in the museum but not on display." He suggested. "What do you suggest? Break in and take a look around?" I asked, realizing that's probably what he had planned. Snart smiled at me and opened his mouth. "No Leonard!" I said. He laughed. "I didn't say anything. I was going to suggest you go with me." Snart suggested, looking at me with that amazing smirk on his face. I didn't even know how to respond. "Leonard, I have never stolen a thing in my life. I'm not the best choice." I simply said. He leaned in closer to me. "Have you ever wanted to steal something?" He asked. Our faces were just inches apart. In my head all I could think was how much I wanted to kiss the crazy criminal. Maybe there was something I wanted to steal, a kiss. His eyes were on my lips but I closed my eyes and back away, turning my head. Snart cleared his throat. "Be ready in an hour." He said, closing the screen and walking off.

Maybe it wasnt the best idea to break into a museum. I knew I should have told someone before we left the WaveRider. Now I was tied to a chair, Snart also tied up in the museum basement. A couple men had shown up as soon as we found that stupid dagger in the basement. Savage clearly had people guarding it. One of the men called Savage and told him we had been caught. Thankfully Savage didn't know us in this time. Not yet anyways. "Tell us who you are!" The other man yelled, hitting Snart. Snart rolled his eyes and said nothing. I could feel his hands trying to undo the rope binding my hands. "Not chatty? Maybe the lady is." The first man said, coming over to me. Snart struggled slightly. The rope came loose around my hands. I was free. I started to pull at his. The first man slid a blade along my collar bone and neck. "What a shame it would be to waste you." He said, smiling wickedly. His hand traveled along my leg. I coughed and he raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little." I said, shrugging. Smack! He hit me hard across the face, looking angrily at his friend. I spit blood at him, causing his anger to increase. I finally got Snart untied, just in time too. I punched the guy in front of me, catching him off guard. Snart slammed the other guy into the wall, knocking him out. I ran to the table and grabbed the cold gun, pointing it at the first guy who was holding his now bleeding nose. "Y/N... stop." Snart said behind me. I had my finger on the trigger, ready to blast this guy into an ice cube. Snart brushed against my side. "Dont do this. If you do, you'll regret it forever." He said quietly. I shook my head. "No I won't." I said stubbornly. "I know you, please, give me my cold gun." Snart said, reaching for the gun. I didn't fight back as he took it from me gently. He pulled me along towards the exit. Snart stopped and froze the guys feet to the ground and punched him in the jaw. "Lets go." He told me, putting his hand on my back and leading me out. I rushed to where the dagger had been. Gone. "You have got to be kidding me." I said, hitting the shelf. Snart looked annoyed but looked at his watch. "We've got to get out of here." Snart said. I couldn't move as a blade was pressed under my chin. The man Snart had knocked out apparently wasn't knocked out. "Len..." I practically whispered. He turned around and his eyes widened. I didn't see the other knife that the man had and plunged into my side. I cried out in pain, reaching for his hand. I pulled the other knife away from my neck enough to head butt him. I fell to the ground and Snart froze the guy. "Y/N!" Snart yelled. I waved him off. "I'm fine." I lied. I reached to removed the dagger. "Leave it, we have to get you back." He said, putting an arm around me and pulling me to my feet. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain. Snart tried to hurry up the steps but I couldn't. Once we reached the top I looked down and noticed the trail of blood I had left. I could see the flash of lights outside. Damn, a cop car. "Out the back." I told Snart. He nodded in agreement and we headed over that way. As soon as we were out in the alley we stopped walking. I leaned back behind the cover of a dumpster and Snart pulled out his phone. "Who are you calling?" I asked. "Sara." Snart answered. After a few rings she picked up. I could hear confusion in her voice and then alarm as Snart explained the situation. I slowly was starting to lose feeling in, well everywhere. I felt cold. My eyes started to drift close when Snart shook my lightly. "Don't close your eyes. Don't." Snart said worryingly. I smiled weakly. "The others are on their way. Just a few minutes." Snart promised. I felt a hand trail across my cheek and brush a strand of hair back. I opened my eyes, I had to stay awake. Now I was really really wishing that we had told the others. I started to slid to the side but Snart caught me. "Woah! Come on! Don't go, don't leave me." Snart begged me, moving me into his lap. I heard footsteps down the alley. "Oh my god! Y/N!" Kendra said, rushing forward. "Raymond! Get over here! Get her back quickly, be careful!" Snart ordered. My eyes started to close and I saw Snart's worried and heartbroken face. "She's lost a lot of blood." Kendra said quietly. Ray picked me up in his Atom suit and then we went into the air. "Hold on." Ray said, speeding down the road to the WaveRider. Man, I was trying.

I could hear the others talking. First Dr Stein, assuring me that I would make it through this if I fought. Then Kendra and Ray, either they were saying that I had to make it or they were being all lovey dovey. Finally I heard Snart. I felt a hand take one of mine. "I should have told you a long time ago... I'm in love with you Y/N. I've always been in love with you, I just never had the guts to say it. God, I can barely do it now. I'm scared for once in my life that... you won't feel that way about me." Snart said, his chilly fingers brushing my hair off my face. Oh Leonard. I wanted to tell him to shut up and throw my arms around him and kiss him. I wanted to tell him I loved him. But, I could feel myself fading into darkness again.

"Y/N? Y/N, can you hear me?" Martin said. I fought to open my eyes and finally did. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Welcome back." He said cheerfully. I felt a bit groggy but I still tried to sit up, with Martin's help. "How long... how long have I been here?" I asked, coughing a bit. My throat was slightly dry. "Two days." Martin informed me, frowning a bit. I noticed a dark blue jacket on a chair next to the bed I was on. Snart's jacket. "Wheres Leonard?" I asked. Martin smiled. "He should be back any minute. He rarely leaves." He answered. Just on queue I heard the doors open and footsteps. I leaned around Martin and saw Snart, his head down. "Lenny." I said, smiling. His head shot up and he froze. "You're awake!" He said cheerfully. Martin moved out of the way as Snart rushes forward, hugging me. I cried out in pain as I stretched, pulling what's guessed were stitches in my side. "Please be careful!" Martin said urgently. I nodded, assuring him I would now. He looked uncertain but left the room. I pulled Snart closer to me and looked at his eyes. "I heard you while I was out. Leonard... I love you too." I admitted. I saw his eyes light up when I said that. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.