Wild West (Mick Rory)

Smut
...

"Well look at you." Mick said from behind me. I pulled on the coat to complete my outfit and turned around to see Mick smirking at me. "Same to you." I commented, liking the hat and scarf he had on. We were the only two left in the changing room at the moment. Since Mick had come back, he was different. It was difficult to decide if I liked the different Mick. I definitely liked him before but now, something had changed. I guess lifetimes with the Time Masters did that to someone. I saw Mick rake his eyes over my body before turning towards the door. I smirked to myself and followed him out. Nothing had happened between us before. Even though I was hoping for it. And now, he seemed so careful. Before he would check me out and not care who noticed. Not now. He caught me staring at him as we waited for the others. "What?" He grumbled, fixing his coat. "Just thinking." I said, sitting up on one of the crates. "About me?" He asked. I smiled a bit. "Maybe..." I answered. Mick smirked at me. The others joined us and we headed out. I bet we looked awesome, walking into town, looking all cool. Mick made straight for the bar, as well as everyone else pretty much. I sat down near Leonard and Stein as they played a card game. "Hey toots why don't you come give me a kiss for good luck." One of the other men and the table suggested to me. I glared at him and threw the rest of my drink right into his face. He yelled and jumped up. Leonard, who looked quite bored pulled out his gun and aimed it at the man. "Sit down and shut up. Next time I'll just shoot you." He threatened. The man grumbled and sat back down. I rolled my eyes and glanced over at the bar. Mick's eyes met mine for a second. I heard him clear his throat and turn to Sara. I glared at the ground. Why were men so difficult? I just wanted to go over and kiss him. Maybe if I got drunk enough I would. I sighed and took another drink, not paying attention as the man across from Dr Stein got angry. He jumped up, pulling out his gun. A shot rang out and I jumped up. Snart's gun was in his hand again and the man dropped to the floor. "You shot him!" Stein yelled in surprise. Snart glanced over at Stein. "Your welcome!" He said, his voice full of sarcasm and annoyance. Shooting people didn't settle well with the now dead guys friends. They jumped up, starting an all out bar fight. I ducked, narrowly avoiding a bottle that was clearly aimed at me. I pulled out a knife, just in case. I saw Kendra across the room smash a chair over some guys head. Sara was easily tossing people around. Ray even punched someone. He probably apologized about it too. Jax was at Steins side, no surprise there. Where was Mick though? I pushed past everyone and found him face down on the bar. "Mick!" I said, suddenly alarmed. I grabbed the back of his coat and pulled his face up. He looked perfectly fine. I sighed. He was passed out drunk then. I smacked the side of his face and he jumped up right as another gun fired. He grabbed me, shoving me behind him. I looked at his back in confusion for a moment. Did Mick Rory just throw himself in front of me? Or was I drunk too? I leaned around him and saw a man stepping forward. I couldn't hear him though. I then noticed Mick's hand tightly on my wrist. Weird. Everyone suddenly was rushing outside. Mick turned and looked down at me. "You okay?" He asked, looking tired. I nodded. The bar had practically emptied itself. "We should get out there." I suggested. Mick turned and I hurried after him, barely keeping him from walking into a table and then the door frame.

We had been here in Salvation for maybe 3 hours. I loved this town. Mick had cornered me after another small fight. He slammed his lips down against mine. "Waverider now." I ordered Mick. He grunted in agreement and grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards the ship. "The others won't be back for awhile." I told him. Mick rushed us to his room. As soon as we were inside I grabbed his coat, pulling him down to me and slamming my lips against his. His hands roughly grabbed my thighs, picking me up and pushing me against the wall. I pulled back and took off his hat, throwing it across the room. I barely noticed it land on the bed. Mick smiled at me and leaned in, kissing down my neck. As he did I untied his scarf and let it drop to the floor. One of his hands let go of my leg that was wrapped around his waist and went to my hair, pulling it gently out of its braid. He was being so gentle with me. Too gentle for my liking at the moment. I took his face in my hands. "Your being so gentle Mick. But I don't want you to be right now." I explained, smiling wickedly. He returned my smile with one of his own and let go of my legs, causing me to wrap them tightly around his waist and grab onto his shoulders. His hands went to my shirt and gripped the fabric roughly. I heard a rip and the sounds of buttons hitting the floor. "Mick!" I said in surprise. He ripped my shirt down the middle. Mick smirked and carried me to his bed, laying me down. He quickly got on top of me, supporting himself with his arms that were on either side of me. "I've waited to long for this." He groaned, kissing down my chest and further down my stomach. I moaned loudly. He ripped open the top of my pants and pulled them off. I rid myself of what was left of my top and grabbed Mick. I shoved his coat off and then grabbed his shirts. I smirked at him and slid my hands underneath. He had abs that made my mouth water. I bit my lip as he pulled my hands out and yanked off his shirts. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. He grabbed my ass and then slowly slid my underwear down. My hands ran down his scarred shoulder and chest, grabbing his belt and opening it. Mick pulled away, chucking as I struggled with his pants button. He swatted my hands away and undid it himself, shoving them down his legs along with his boxers. I got up, pushing him down onto the bed and climbing on top of him. Mick looked utterly happy as he pushed himself into me. I leaned down, my head staying on his chest as I adjusted to him. We both moaned as I finally moved. Mick laughed and put his cowboy hat on me as I rode him. He grabbed my hips as he thrusted into me repeatedly. I cried out his name as I came, just in time with him. My head fell onto his chest. I could hear his heart rapidly beating as I lay against his now sweaty chest. He had thrown his arms around me and held me against him. "Mr Rory, Miss Y/N. The team was looking for you and I informed them that you were engaged in sexual intercourse. They are waiting in the control room." Gideon informed us. Mick practically growled. "That's just great." I mumbled. Mick laughed at me and pulled my face to his. "I really like you. So I don't really care what anyone thinks." He told me. I was surprised by that and kissed him. I totally agreed.