Triplets (Mick Rory)

Requested
.........

"Get back here!" I said, running after Leo. Mick sat on the couch with Micah and Xavier watching me chase down the five year old. Triplets. My phone buzzed right as I snatched up the kid. I sat him on Mick's lap. New job: Starling City. -Felicity. Hallelujah.
I packed a bag for the night. I'd just stay at a hotel or something after the job. Snart came over just in time. "Sorry Boss, gotta watch the kids." Mick told him. Snart looked at me with an eye raised. "Can't you hire some baby sitters?" He asked. I threw a wad of money at him. "There." I said, grabbing my bag. I walked over to the couch where my kids were all sitting. "Boys, mommy is going on a trip for the night. But I will be back tomorrow. Be good for daddy and Uncle Len." I told them. Leo frowned and me and started to pout. "But who will tuck me in?" He asked. I smiled. "Daddy will be here. Don't you worry. It just one night." I promised, kissing his forehead. "Mommy, can I go?" Xavier asked. "I'm afraid not. Some old friends of Mommy need help. No kiddies allowed." I said, making him laugh. Micah was always the quiet one. "I don't want you to go." He complained. I hugged him. "I know. I'll be home soon." I said. I kissed them all and hugged them. Snart made his way over as I went to Mick. Snart took a seat on the couch with them and watched the cartoon on the tv. "Be careful." Mick warned. I smirked and kissed him. "I always am." I said, winking. "I love you." I said as I opened the door. "Love you too." Mick said.

   I sat in the back of a taxi. Traffic was heavy in Starling City. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the nanny cam. Not even Mick knew it existed. "Get back here!" I heard Snart yell. He dashed past the camera following one of the triplets who was wearing his parka. There was a blasting sound and the lamp on the table turned to ice. "No Leo!" Mick yelled. Snart came marching back with his parka in one hand and Micah under his arm. Mick came into view holding the cold gun a distance away from Leo. Snart and Mick looked tiredly at each other for a second. "Where's Xavier?" Mick asked. There was a crash and Snart flinched. The other two of the triplets giggled and escaped from Snart and Mick. "Why?" Mick yelled. "They're your sons!" Snart told him, pointing at him and poking him in the chest. "Stop it! Sit down or Ill tell mommy!" Mick threatened. All giggling ceased from the triplets. "Now, we are going to be good and go to bed." Mick ordered. "What does this do?" Micah asked curiously. There was a shout as fire erupted out of nowhere for a second. Mick jumped forward and came back a second later with his heat gun and his shirt peppered with holes. He handed it to Snart. "I'm not tired." Leo complained. "I am." Mick stated grumpily. "Mommy won't be very happy if you don't go to bed when you're supposed to." Snart pointed out. The taxi came to a halt outside the hotel finally. I smiled to myself and turned off the nanny cam.

  I headed from my hotel to the club Verdant. Oliver Queens club. Technically it was Thea Queens club now. She took over a few months ago. I walked in and made my way straight for her. "Thea!" I yelled over the music. She spun and saw me. "Y/N!" She said happily, pulling me into a hug. We had met a year ago when I was in town on a job. I was a thief, sometimes. I also helped the Arrow out when he needed it. Thea just didnt know about that part. Or that her brother Oliver was the Arrow. "Hows the boyfriend and the kids?" She asked, pulling me off to the bar instead of the middle of the dance floor. "Mick's great, the triplets like causing mischief." I told her. Her boyfriend Roy came striding past us, winking at Thea as he did. It was good he was still around. "Is Oliver here?" I asked her. She nodded and pointed towards the back. I thanked her and headed that way. He was hiding in the back with his phone. "Ollie! Im here." I said. He gave me a hug and stood back. "You look great, I shouldnt have made you come out here though, I think we got it covered." He informed me. I frowned at him. "Hows the Flash?" He asked. I shrugged. "I dont know, my boyfriend is kinda his enemy so we dont keep in touch." I joked. The door behind him swung open and Sara came bounding out. "Oh... Hey! Y/N!" Sara said, seeing me. She pulled me into a hug. My phone started ringing and Sara took it. "Sara!" I said, trying to take it back. "Hello?" She said, answering it. "It is, this is her friend Sara." She said smiling at me. Sara sighed and held the phone out to me. "He said his name is Leonard. He sounds cute." She told me. I nodded and took the phone. "Len, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing wrong, I just called to tell you all four of them are asleep." Len told me proudly. "Four?" I asked. "Xavier, Micah, Leo and Mick." Len said. I smiled. "When my boyfriend wakes up, tell him I'll be home early. Get some sleep Len." I told him. "You don't have to tell me twice." He said, hanging up. "Alright well if you don't need me, I'll be going." I told Oliver and Sara both frowned at me but nodded. I said goodbye to them and Thea and headed out to my apartment. I took a taxi back through the glades.

   I unlocked the door to my house and headed inside. It was oddly quiet. I sat my bags down and walked into the living room. Snart was asleep on the floor using his parka as a pillow and Mick was asleep on the couch. I smiled and walked towards triplets room. All three were fast asleep in their beds. I headed back into the living room, past the lamp that was still partially frozen and over a sleeping Snart. I sat on the couch next to Mick. "Micky, wake up." I whispered. Mick jumped awake, looking around. "What did they do this time?" He asked, still half asleep. He looked around the room and then realized I was next to him. "Baby, I'm glad you're home." Mick said. He pulled me to him and hugged me. I smiled and kissed him. "How did everything go?" I asked. "Great... Just great." Mick said grumpily. I smiled and kissed him again. "I think you two did great. Maybe you can do this again." I said. "Please no." Snart groaned from the floor.