Tension (Leonard Snart) Pt.1

Request

.......

   Captain Cold, Leonard Snart. In my way, once again. This was why I hated him. "We should really stop meeting like this." He said sarcastically as he pinned he against a wall. His partner in crime, Mick Rory also known as Heat Wave gathered up the money. The money that was supposed to me mine. Snart smirked at me. I smiled and kicked him hard in the shin. "Ow!" He shouted, letting go of me. He reached for his cold gun and I kicked it from his hands. I shoved Snart and ran at Mick, jumping on his back. "Hey!" Mick shouted, trying to get me off of him. I had him in a head lock. "Go to sleep, go to sleep!" I shouted. Mick slowly dropped to his knees and I let go. He would've face planted the ground but I caught him, gently bringing him to the ground. Hey, don't blame me. Mick was not too bad. "Freeze." Snart said behind me. I put my hands up. If I could just get that cold gun from him. "I don't want to hurt you gorgeous." Snart said. I laughed. "Don't call me gorgeous." I said. I spun around to face him. I made a quick decision and punched him in the face. I grabbed his cold gun, pulling it away from him. He moved towards me and I hit him with his own gun. He was out cold on the floor. I was a bit out of breath as I pulled both Snart and Mick out the back door and tied them up in the alley. I was a criminal but I didn't want them to get caught... well sometimes I did. I almost had a soft spot for these two. I left the cold gun and heat gun with them, tucked inside their jackets. I headed back inside and finished gathering the money. I had to get out quickly. When I finished putting the money in my bag, I headed out into the alley. I passed Snart, who was starting to wake up and Mick who was still out. "Sorry honey." I told him, putting on a fake frown. Snart made a sound at me and tried to get free. But I was already jogging down the alley way away from him. 

....

A month later:

    I was out in Star City. I had a job to do. There was a pricey jewel on display at the museum. At least here I was far away from Captain Cold and Heat Wave that I wouldn't have to worry about them showing up. I easily snuck into the museum. I looked around the museum, checking out my options. There were plenty of good ones. I headed up the stair case to the offices. The first door I opened and almost shot who was inside. "Dammit Snart!" I said. He was crouched behind a desk, picking the lock on the bottom drawer. "Are you kidding me?" Snart asked, getting to his feet. He rolled his eyes at me. "I came here to get AWAY from you!" I told him, coming into the the office and shutting the door. Snart raised an eyebrow. "Where's your friend?" I asked him. "Mick's on his own job today." Snart said, sitting on the edge of the desk and crossing his arms. I stood in front of him. I was trying to think of a way to make him leave. Or I could just knock him out again... Snart jumped at me, pushing me back and pinning me to the wall behind me. His hands held tightly to my wrists and his body was pushed against mine. "Seriously?" I asked him. He smirked wickedly at me. I struggled slightly against him. "There's so much...tension between us." Snart said in my ear. I bit my lip. Snart wasn't, unattractive. He was honestly one of the hottest men I knew. His bad boy look and that smirk that was constantly on his face made me think about him more and more. But he was such a sarcastic ass who stole my stolen goods. "What do you want?" I asked, avoiding his gaze. Snart smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I made a sound in surprise. He let go of my arms and as I reached forward I felt handcuffs go around my wrists. There was the click of the cuffs and Snart pulled back. I stared at him in surprised for a second, our eyes meeting. "What the hell?!" I shouted. Snart rolled his eyes, grabbing duct tape out of his duffel bag. "No." I said. He pulled off a piece. "You're a great kisser by the way, honey." Snart said, winking at me. He placed the tape over my mouth and sat me in the chair at the desk. He pulled out the tape and taped me to the chair. He pulled out his cold gun and froze the bottom of the chair to the ground. "Stay there. I'm gonna go to work." He said, shutting the door as he left. I struggled in my seat. I heard glass shattering outside. Ugh that was supposed to be my loot. I couldn't get free even though I kept struggling. Alarms started going off. Idiot. I rolled my eyes.

   "Joe! Look at this!" Eddie called. He and a few other cops stood in the doorway watching me. I had knocked over the chair. That's as much as I had moved. Eddie and Joe were pretty much my only pals in the force. Joe came in the room. He laughed and shook his head at me. "Y/N, what have you done?" He asked, leaning down and getting the duct tape off my mouth. "Snart! It was him again!" I swore. Eddie helped free me from the chair. "Let me guess, he brought you here against your will? Tied you up to blame you?" Eddie asked sarcastically. I smiled innocently. "Why of course. Can I go?" I asked as Joe undid the cuffs. "Not much we can pin on you this time..." Joe said, sighing. "Get out of here." He told me. I smiled and walked out. I was going to find Snart.
.........
Two months later:

  I had been recruited by Rip Hunter, from the future to become a legend. To save the world from an immortal man named Vandal Savage. I wasn't expecting to see fellow criminals on board the spaceship, Waverider. As soon as I saw him I punched him in the face. "Really?" Snart asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "That's for what happened in Star City!" I shouted at him. Mick chuckled. "Was that for the kiss or for tying you up and taking the goodies?" He asked. "Why do we need them?" I asked Rip. Rip sighed at me. "They are here for the same reason as you Miss Y/N." Rip explained. I rolled my eyes and I saw Snart smirk. "The future must be desperate if you're here." I grumbled, making my way to a chair. "Its good to see you too." Snart said sarcastically, holding his jaw.

   We each had our own room. But we would share a bathroom and everything else pretty much. Everywhere I went, Snart was there. I usually would go in the opposite direction if I saw him. I could feel him watching my every move. Honestly I did it to him a lot too. Mick caught me staring one day. "Make it more obvious..." Mick mumbled, sitting down next to me. I blushed and looked away from Snart. Mick chuckled. "I get it. You don't want to like him, but you do." He said. I looked at him in surprise. I didn't think Mick cared about this stuff. I shrugged. "I don't know what I think." I admitted.

"I wasn't lying when I told you that you were a good kisser." Snart said, following me into my room. I raised an eyebrow. "And when was that?" I asked, crossing my arms and acting like I didn't remember that kiss. Snart smirked at me. "Right before I taped you to a chair." He said. I glared at him. "Come on, the sexual tension between us is maddening. We should do something about that." Snart offered. I almost accepted it then and there. "Oh honey, you gotta try harder then that." I told Snart, putting a hand on his chest and pushing him out of my room. The doors closed in his face, which still had a smirk on it. I leaned back against the doors, thinking about that offer. It was tempting. But I couldn't just give in now.

Pt 2 will be started soon. Tonight Legends of Tomorrow and The 100 both have finales so Ill be in denial for awhile about that XD WHAt will I do with out my shows?!