The Dream (Captain Cold)

(Based on the crossover Arrow episode)

   "Thank god we are finally here." I said, getting out of the car and stretching. "Don't complain, I was the one who drove us here." Leonard told me, smiling as he also got out of the car. "Yes from the airport honey." I reminded him. That made Leonard laugh as we got our bags from the car. "Y/N!" Oliver shouted from the porch. "Ollie!" I said, rushing to see him. I had known Oliver Queen and bride to be, Laurel Lance since we were kids. I grew up in Starling but moved to Central City for school. That is where I met my amazing boyfriend, Leonard Snart. "Leonard! Great to see you! I hear you're running for Mayor of Central City." Oliver said, shaking his hand. "Hes going to win too." I added, winking at Leonard. Oliver gave me a hug and when he pulled away he looked confused. "You okay there Ollie?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm great. Laurel is probably getting ready upstairs." He informed me, walking off. "Ill find our room in this mansion." Leonard joked. "Its not a mansion. Its the Queen's house." I reminded him. Even though it was pretty much a mansion. You could get lost in here. But Moira and Robert Queen took great care of the place. Even the wedding tomorrow would be held here. "Oh my dear! Its wonderful to see you!" Moira said, lightly hugging me. "Mrs. Queen! You look lovely!" I told her, smiling widely. "The bride to be is just up stairs." She told me, moving along to yell at the decorator. I made my way upstairs, past lots of people planning for the wedding. "Oh, my bad!" I exclaimed as I bumped into a tall man and a blonde woman. "Its fine, really!" He said. I looked up at the dark haired man. "You look really familiar." He said, pointing at me. 

My mind was screaming the name Ray Palmer at me. But I didn't know a Ray Palmer. Then I saw these flashes in my head. Ray sitting with me in the kitchen on the Waverider, making nerdy jokes to make me laugh. Ray pulling me from an exploding building. Him in a red suit that could fly and shrink to the size of an atom. Ray making his suit huge so he could fight a giant robot.

I shook my head, pulling me back to reality. "I don't think we have met." I said. "I'm Y/N." I said, shaking his hand. "Ray Palmer and this is my fiance Felicity Smoak." He said back. "Ill see you both at the dinner." I said, walking down the hall quickly and towards the room where Laurel was laughing loudly. I knocked on the door as I looked in. "You're here!" Laurel said excitedly. She got up and pulled me into a tight hug. "I am! And I'm so excited for you!" I said happily. "Ready to be an awesome bridesmaid?" Sara asked. Sara was my age and one of the coolest people as well as Laurel's little sister. As soon as I looked directly at her I felt.. off.

Then suddenly I saw Sara, wearing all black including a mask and fighting, kicking ass actually. Next she was lying on a table, dead with arrows sticking it of her chest. Laurel was heartbroken, sobbing before me. Now I saw her wearing white, no longer hidden behind a mask, yet still kicking ass and taking names. Canary. White Canary. She was captain of the Waverider now. Then it all stopped.

She looked confused as well. I shook it off though. It was nothing, just my imagination. "Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Moira has everything planned out. And tomorrow we have over 200 people coming." Laurel explained, looking at the ring on her finger happily. "Well if anyone needs me I will be out exploring Starling with Leonard." I told them, hugging them both and going to find my boyfriend.
    Leonard and I spent the day exploring Starling City. The Smoak Technologies building really stood out to me and I had no idea why. "Robert Queen wants to speak with me when we get back." He said, lacing his fingers with mine as we walked. "Well he is going to be mayor of Starling. Maybe he has some advice for the future mayor of Central City." I said, kissing his cheek. We arrived back at the Queen Estate. It was getting dark. I made my way to the main room and sat through the rehearsal dinner, Oliver no where to be found. When he got back, we were going to kick his ass.