Prince Charming (Captain Cold)

"Hey Y/N!" Barry said with a large grin on his face. I smiled back at him. "Hi Barry." I said back. His face went the tiniest bit pink when I said his name. Barry almost ran into Caitlin who was carrying two cups of coffee. "Oh sorry." He said, looking back at me again. Caitlin moved past him and shook her head. "He's in love with you." She mumbled as we handed me a coffee. Cisco marched into the room looked proud. "Who's ready to fight some criminals?" He asked, looking around at us. "Whatcha got for us Cisco?" I asked. "Two metahumans. One absorbs powers and the other controls lightening." Cisco explained. Barry already had his Flash suit on. "Wait, you can't do this alone. One absorbs power Barry." I toms him. "I can call Ronnie and Martin." Caitlin suggested. "Powers, too dangerous if that meta gets them." I told her. "I'll call Harrison then." Caitlin said. "No! I finally got him to take a vacation!" I said. "I've got an idea." Barry said. He rushed from the room. We all sat and waited. After about 10 minutes The main door opened and in came Captain Cold. Barry joined us again. "Him?!" Cisco shouted. Barry nodded. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled. It never turned out well when Leonard Snart was around. "Good to see you too." Snart said sarcastically. He smirked at me. I watched him rake his eyes over me once. He constantly flirted with me. And I must admit that I sometimes flirted back. "What's the price?" I asked Barry, who was glaring at Snart. "There isn't one." Snart answered. I looked at him in disbelief. "Since when? There's always a price with you." I asked. "Since now." Snart said seriously. Our eyes met for a second. I could see in his bright blue eyes that he was telling the truth.

"Barry, Y/N, and Snart. You have to take these guys down. There will be a truck waiting for you guys.  Bring the metas back here." Cisco explained. There were butterflies in my stomach at the thought of being alone with the criminal. I glanced over and saw Snart staring at me, he winked. I ignored that and nodded. "Why are we bringing her?" Snart asked, pointing at me. "She's stronger then you think." Caitlin said, smiling at me. I made my way to the exit ready to leave. "If you try anything, I will take you down too." Barry warned Snart quietly. "I won't hurt your girlfriend Barry." Snart joked. I glanced behind me to see both of them looking at me.

I narrowly missed the bolt of lightening that struck the spot next to me. Barry was not having the best time either. He got too close to the other meta and now the meta had Barry's speed. All I could see were blurs as they sped back and forth, hitting each other. I could hear the evil laughter from the meta with the lightening powers as he used another blot to slam me into a concrete wall. I groaned and stayed still for a minute, laying on my stomach. A large chunk of concrete had broke off and landed on my left leg. I was a lot stronger then most people but that bolt really hurt and so did my leg. I was a metahuman too, big surprise. Only the team knew about it though. I looked up from the ground, trying to raise myself up. My leg was broken. "You should be dead." The meta said, walking towards me. "I'm stronger then you think!" I said angrily. Electricity was building in his hands again. "Ah, you're a freak like us." He said, smiling crazily. I looked away from him, closing my eyes. I was going to die. Oddly the only thing I could think of was Snart. I regretted never telling him that I liked him. I should've. It was too late now. There was laughter from the meta but it stopped suddenly and the air became cold around me. I looked up in surprise. The meta was completely frozen, head to toe. Snart was on the ground next to me, his hands on my face. His cold gun was on the ground next to us. I threw my arms around him, surprising him. "Are you okay?" He asked, pulling back and looking over me. "My leg. It's broken." I said. He noticed my burned shirt. "It's fine." I said. "Because you're a metahuman." Snart stated. I looked at him in shock. "You-?" I started to ask. "I heard." He confirmed, a small smile on his face. He moved to the concrete block, lifting it enough for me to pull my leg out from under it. There was silence around us finally and Barry zoomed over to us. "I got him, are you guys okay?" Barry asked, noticing us. Snart leaned down to me and picked me up, bridal style. I held onto his parka. "Her legs broken. But there's the other meta." Snart stated, pointing to the frozen meta. Barry looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Snart carried me over to the truck, opening the passenger side door and sitting me inside. He pulled off his parka and placed it on my shoulders. I smiled at him as he ran to the back to help Barry put the metas in the back. I shivered a bit and snuggled into the parka more. I closed my eyes, trying to think about anything other then the intense pain in my leg. After a minute, Snart was climbing into the drivers seat. Barry sat in the back. Snart sped to Star Labs.

   We got there a lot quicker then I had expected. I could see Cisco, Caitlin and a tired looking Harrison. Really Caitlin? Snart jumped out and carried me out of the truck. "Oh my god! What happened?" Caitlin yelled. "Her leg is broken." Snart told her. Harrison came forward, holding his arms out. "I've got her." He told Snart, who didn't look ready to let me go. Our eyes met. "It's okay." I assured Snart. He placed me in Harrison's arms. "Which leg?" Caitlin asked, leading the way inside. "Left." I told her. "Ow." Harrison grumbled. I didn't realize I was squeezing his shoulder until he said that. "Sorry." I mumbled. We quickly made our way upstairs and Harrison placed me on one of the beds. Caitlin went to work, Harrison helping. I groaned in pain again. I watched as Snart, Barry and Cisco wheeled past a frozen meta on a cart. That made me smile a bit. That and seeing Snart. I still had his parka. Harrison had helped me out of it and laid it on the chair. "Lets try and get those jeans off." Caitlin suggested. I nodded in agreement. Caitlin pushed Harrison out of the way and over to help push my jeans down. I screamed in pain when she tried to yank them over my leg. "I'm sorry!" Caitlin apologized quickly. Snart came rushing over, looking around. "What happened?!" He asked. Caitlin sat my jeans off to the side and Harrison helped me back into the bed. "It's fine. I just need to do an Xray." Caitlin told him.

   After an hour and a half of Caitlin fussing over me, my leg was wrapped up tight. It was probably half way healed by now. Snart fell asleep in the chair next to my bed, using his parka as a pillow. Barry came over to me, eyeing Snart as he did. "It's weird." Barry said quietly, sitting on my bed. "What?" I asked. "Seeing him care about someone who isn't himself or his sister." Barry said. He almost sounded annoyed about it. I glanced over at Snart and smiled. "You like him too, don't you?" Barry asked. I was still for a second, looking at Snart's peaceful face. "Yes." I finally answered. Barry looked down at his hands in his lap. He nodded to himself. I knew Barry liked me, he had for a while. "I'm sorry." I said, quietly. Barry smiled a bit. "I want you to be happy, even if it's with my enemy apparently." He said. He leaned forward and kissed my head, as he got up and left. I looked up at the ceiling. I could hear Cisco and Harrison talking quietly across the room. I didn't hear Caitlin and I was starting to wonder if she had dozed off somewhere. "So I'm the new Prince Charming?" Snart asked. I jumped, I hadn't realized he was actually awake. He smirked at me. That smirk killed me. His piercing blue eyes didn't help much. I felt like I could just fall into his arms and everything would be okay. "Well you did sweep me off my feet." I said to him, half smiling at him. Snart got up from the chair and leaned down to me, lightly pressing his lips to mine. "I'm a lot stronger than I look." I reminded him. "Good." Snart said, his eyes not looking away from mine. He kissed me again but harder and more urgently.