Assassins (Mick Rory)

Requested
.....
I didnt even know these people, yet I was trying to save them. My mission was to kill a man named Vandal Savage. Apparently thats what these people were here to do as well. I decided to save the group and help them. In the 10 minutes I had known them, I quickly learned a lot. Sara Lance was an resurrected ex assassin, Kendra Saunders was a reincarnated hawk goddess, Martin Stein and Jax Jackson could form as one and become something called Firestorm, Ray Palmer was a rich guy who had a suit that made him tiny like an ant, Leonard Snart was a criminal with a gun that shot ice and Mick Rory was a pyromaniac criminal with a gun that shot fire and Rip Hunter was the leader of the group. He was from the future. I peeked out of the room we were hiding in. Savage and his minions had more fire power then expected. A bullet came whistling past me, narrowly missing my cheek. Mick had grabbed me and pulled me back. "Thanks." I told him, leaning away from his chest, which I had fallen against. He smiled down at me, causing me to blush. I shook my head a bit and tried to focus on the bad guys coming this way. This was not the time to gawk at the handsome guy. I used my compact bow and shot an arrow at two of the minions. Two more entered the room. I swung at one and Sara did the same to the other, they other hit the ground unconscious. Sara smiled to me, we were a good team. Another one came around the corner right at me. I was caught off guard and almost got a spear to the face. But fire shot out and blasted the guy backwards. I turned around to Mick. "I had him." I grumbled. Mick raised an eyebrow but still smirked at me. "Get back to the Waverider." Rip ordered. The others looked ready to complain. "You're Captain is right, go. There are too many of them." I told them. There were way too many minions to fight off. "Come with us." Mick said. Everyone turned and looked at him and then me. His friend Snart looked at him like he was insane. "Please." Mick said. I opened my mouth but was stopped when a dagger flew past my head. "She can come along." Rip agreed quickly. Mick smiled and held a hand out to me. I smiled at him and ran past, brushing against his chest. I felt him gasp. We were all running then. Snart smirked at me and froze a minion near us. Sara tossed one of her batons to me and both of us took out several guards near the door. I rolled onto the ground to avoid the swinging arm in my direction. I slammed the baton into the leg of my attacker. He dropped to one knee and I jumped up, kicking my leg and hitting him, knocking him out. I tossed Sara's baton back to her and pulled out my bow again. I easily took out several more guards. Kendra was in the air, her wings were huge. She swooped down and grabbed minions, tossing them away. Firestorm was trying to help her. We all ran out into what looked to me like an empty parking lot. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The Waverider!" Rip yelled back. I looked around. Unless the Waverider was a mini van, I didn't understand where we were going. Rip did something and a ginormous ship appeared. Ship as in space ship. I stopped running and looked at it in surprise, my mouth hanging open. I completely forgot about the bad guys who were chasing us. Mick ran back to me, grabbing my hand. "Not the time for site seeing, assassin." He said, pulling me. I allowed the criminal to pull me along to the Waverider which had opened its door and the others were all inside. Mick and I ran, having to jump on the now closing door. We slid onto the floor just at the feet of the others. Snart and Sara pulled us up. "That was close." Kendra pointed out to us. I nodded in agreement since I was too out of breath to speak. "So I guess she's joining us now?" Ray asked Rip, pointing over at me. Rip looked at me. "Well... you do seem to know a lot about Savage. That will be helpful. I guess if you want to, you could stay with us." Rip said, shrugging. "Yes!" Sara answered for me. I looked over at her. I nodded to Rip, who nodded back and turned to walk out of the room, his coat swishing behind him. "Welcome to the team." Kendra told me, smiling sweetly and then pulling Ray from the room. Jax and Martin both welcomed me and left. "You're a great fighter, where did you learn?" Sara asked. Before I could answer the excited ex assassin, Snart interrupted. "Lets give her a chance to breathe, come on Sara." He suggested. I saw him give a subtle wink at Mick as he shoved Sara from the room and followed. Mick turned to me. "So... you are a good fighter." He complimented. I smiled at him. "Thank you, for saving my life back there." I told him. I turned to leave but was stopped by Mick. "Wait, um... do you wanna... ya know, get food sometime?" He asked nervously. I looked at him in surprise. "Sure." I answered after a minute. A big smile spread across his face. "Great!" Mick said happily. I laughed at his happiness. He was cute.

   I met Mick in the kitchen. This was something we had been doing for a couple weeks now. We stayed up late and would go meet in secret. "Sorry I'm late." I told him, sneaking in. Sara had caught me wandering the halls. Or as she put it, sneaking around the halls. Mick smiled and got up, kissing me. "Are you sure you don't want to tell the others about us?" Mick asked, pulling me into a seat. There was a slice of leftover cake that Kendra had made on the table. I picked up the fork and took a bite. "Maybe we should tell them." I admitted. Mick took the fork from me and started to eat the cake.

   20 Years Later....

"So moms an ex assassin and your a what?" Our daughter asked Mick. "Ex assassin pyromaniac criminal." I said, smiling. Mick rolled his eyes but smirked. "Weird." Our son commented. "I told you I was cool. Or should I say, hot?" Mick said, smirking at me. "Gross." Our daughter and son said at the same time. "And Aunt Sara is a resurrected ex assassin as well?" Our daughter asked. We both nodded. We loved telling our kids stories about the Legends. I don't think they really believed us at first but they were starting to. And we had plenty more to tell.