Mick Rory

Ehhh smut.
...

   I walked through the front door of my house, bags in hand and purse on my shoulder. I was about to call out if anyone was home but I could hear my boyfriend, Mick Rory rummaging through the bathroom. "Mick?" I called. I wondered what he was searching for. I looked into the living room and saw his partner in crime, Leonard Snart, unconscious and bleeding out on my couch. "Leo!" I yelled. I dropped everything I had been carrying and ran to him. I grabbed his face, trying to wake him. Mick came into the room with a medkit from the bathroom. He looked quite beat up himself. "Mick, are you okay?" I asked, grabbing him and checking for serious wounds. "I'm fine, Snart took a bullet for me..." Mick told me. "Help me with his coat." I told Mick. He easily lifted him so I could pull his parka off. I pulled his goggles over his head and sat them on the table with his cold gun. Mick paced as I grabbed the scissors and cut Leo's blood soaked shirt open. I was able to yank it off. Mick tossed me a towel to put under Leo. The bullet had gone into his shoulder. I grabbed a pair of pliers. "Leo, if you can hear me, I'm sorry. I have to get this bullet out." I said. I started searching for the bullet. I finally found it and was able to grab onto it. Leo started to wake. "Mick!" I said. He ran forward and held Leo down. Leo called out in pain as I yanked the bullet out. I held it up and put it on the table. "What the hell?" Leo groaned. I poured alcohol on it, making him yell again. "Sorry.." I said, patching him up. Mick was staring at the table in confusion. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "The bullet. Its lighting up." Mick said, pointing at it. I looked over, he was right. "Get out Y/N. Go now! Its a tracker!" Leo yelled. I stood up as the back door burst open. Several men came into the room. Mick grabbed his heat gun but it was smacked from his hands. He rushed at them. I grabbed Leo trying to help him up. He grabbed his cold gun and shoved me behind him. A man had Mick, a gun to his head. "Drop it or I will kill him!" The man ordered. "Mick!" I said. Leo shook his head, dropping the cold gun. Men rushed at us. I moved back and kicked the guy straight in the jaw, bringing him down. One came up behind me, grabbing me. I yelled and kicked out, pushing us both back until he slammed into the wall, letting go. I rolled away from him. I looked up to see Leo and Mick both with guns to their heads now. "Stop now, or I will kill them." A man ordered. I glared and raised my hands. The main guy, I will call him Baldy. Since he didn't introduce himself. He came towards me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to stand. "Get away from her!" Mick yelled, struggling. Baldy smiled and looked over his shoulder and then at me. "So this is Mick Rory's girl? Very nice..." Baldy said, his grip tightening on my chin. "I will kill you." Mick threatened. The man let me go and walked towards the door. "Take the girl." He said, without looking back. My eyes widened. Mick started yelling and trying to get up. He and Leo were both hit over the head, knocking them out. "No!" I yelled. Men had already grabbed me, sticking me with a needle. 

     I could hear laughter. My arms ached as well. I opened my eyes. I was chained, my arms above me. I was hanging a good 10 feet above the ground. There were a few men across the open warehouse, but they left through a small door. I struggled and kicked, trying to move around. I moved my hands and gripped the chain I was hanging from and started to pull myself up. If only I could get up on the rafters. I huffed and swung my legs towards the pillar near me. I missed. I groaned in frustration. Outside I could hear gunshots and two familiar sounds. Leo and Mick. "Mick! Mick! Leo! Im in here!" I screamed. The cuffs holding my wrists let go. I would have plummeted to my death had I not been holding the chains. I bit back the urge to scream and not look down. "Mick! Leo! Please!" I screamed. I heard laughter. Baldy. He walked casually below me. "I think your boyfriend is a bit busy. I'm interested to see how long you can hold on. Well, before this place blows up." He said, smiling and looking down at his watch. "Screw you!" I yelled angrily at him. I grumbled and looking towards the door. I could still here a fight going on outside. "Come on Mick! Please! Mick!" I yelled. The door was burned off its hinges just a second later. "Y/N!" Mick shouted. Baldy pulled out a gun and started shooting at Mick and Leo. My hands were starting to ache but I ignored it as much as I could. "Get her! Go!" Leo shouted. Mick ran to me. "Mick! I cant get down!" I called to him. "Just let go! I'll catch you!" Mick shouted. I looked down, scaring myself. I hated heights. "Come on!" Mick yelled. "Okay! 1...2...3!" I shouted, I closed my eyes and let go. I let go a scream as I dropped straight into Mick's arms. I looked up at him. "Thanks." I said, wanting to pass out. He let me stand up, keeping a hold on me as I wobbled a bit. "You need to get out of here." Mick told me, pulling me along to the door. With one last blow Leo brought Baldy down. He froze him to the ground. Mick grabbed my hand and we rushed out, Leo just behind us. "Van." Leo pointed out. I jumped in, letting Leo drive. I sat between them. Just as we pulled away the building exploded.
    I could still hear a ringing in my ears the whole way back. My head rested on Mick's shoulder as we drove back. My house didn't look too bad. The door wasn't broken at least. I couldn't say that for my coffee table or lamp though. Leo's bloody shirt was still on the floor and the towel on the couch. Leo yawned loudly. "Night." He mumbled, heading upstairs. Leo stayed in the guest bedroom. I guess it wasnt really a guess bedroom anymore since he lived here. Mick stayed in my room. It was nice having them here. I sat down on the couch, throwing the towel on the floor. Mick pulled off his coat and tossed his goggles in the chair. He sat down on the couch next to me, putting an arm around me and pulling me into his lap. "You're a lot stronger than I give you credit for babe." Mick said, hugging me. I moved so I was straddling his lap. "I love you Mick Rory." I told him leaning forward and kissing him. Mick pulled back. "I love you too, I will always protect you." Mick promised, continuing the kiss. His lips moved against mine perfectly. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me and he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We still managed to not break the kiss as he slowly made his way towards the stairs. We made it up them, trying to be quiet seeing as Leo slept just across the hall. Mick dropped me onto my bed and closed the door. He smiled down at me and we both started to pull off our clothes, tossing them wherever. I pulled his boxers off and he climbed in between my legs, his dick almost pressing into me. He chuckled and grabbed the headboard as he pushed into me. I threw my head back and grabbed the sheets tightly. Mick didn't move until I nodded for him to. He slowly started to thrust in and out of me, leaning down to kiss me. I moved my hips with his, trying to get more friction.

    I made my way downstairs, wearing one of Mick's shirts that could almost pass as a dress on me. The smell of coffee was in the air. Leo must be up. "Morning." I said, seeing him cooking something. He had his back turned and didnt respond. "Leo?" I asked. Nothing. I walked up behind him and touched his shoulder causing him to jump and turn around quickly. He pulled out his headphones that were now blasting music. "Oh sorry, I didnt hear you." He apologized. "I noticed." I said, looking at the headphones. Leo smirked. "You were a bit loud last night." Leo admitted. I shrugged and grabbed a coffee cup. He went back to cooking breakfast, something he was getting better at finally. At least this time he wasn't serving still cold food or almost burning the house down. There was no in between when he first started cooking. I often wandered how he took care of himself and Lisa. Maybe she was the natural cook. I sat down on the couch, picking up my forgotten phone off the arm of the couch. "Warehouse explosion downtown. One unidentified body found inside." I read out off of the home page of the local news. Leo shrugged at me, sitting a plate of eggs on my lap and sitting down as well. "That could have been you." Leo pointed out. "Or you." I added. We both smiled like idiots and turned on the tv, watching the news until Mick finally woke up. He came and joined us on the couch. I could live like this forever.