Chronos (Mick Rory)

I heard that Chronos was attacking. I was thrown across the room, my head hitting the table hard as I tried to grab on to something. Snart, Rip, Jax and Martin were all panicking. I tried to stand but I couldn't, everything was blurry and I was dizzy. "I cant leave her!" Snart yelled as the door blasted apart and Chronos stepped inside. A blast from his gun was fired and hit me in the side as I lost my balance. I cried out in pain, dropping to the ground. Crap. Martin and Jax both grabbed onto my and hauled me to my feet, dragging me to the hallway where we would be out of the line of fire. "Go!" Rip yelled at Snart. They both rushed in. We all went down the hall, me barely conscious. They sat me down against the wall. "Leave me, get out. I'm slowing you down..." I told them weakly. "Get out of here!" Snart yelled to them, standing in front of me. I blacked out.

     I woke again. Someone was carrying me. At first I thought it was Ray in his Atom suit. I opened my eyes weakly and saw Chronos. I wanted to blast his head off but I was in no condition to. I couldn't even struggle away or anything. I blacked out, again.

    This time I woke and I knew I wasnt on the WaveRider. This place was defiantly smaller. I was in what looked like the medical bay on what I guessed was Chronos' ship. Why had he taken me? I pushed myself up and immediately regretted it. Pain shot through my side. "I wouldn't try that." Chronos said. He stood in the corner of the room. His metal suit blended in with the metal wall. I gripped my head that was pounding in pain. "Why am I here? I thought you were going to kill me." I asked. He took a step forward. "I still could kill you. I was supposed to." Chronos said. I looked over at him. "Then get it over with." I spat at him. I couldn't run. Chronos said nothing. I groaned and slowly sat up. "What do you want from me?" I asked harshly. Chronos was silent for a minute. "I wanted to see you again." He answered. My head whipped around and looked at him. "What?" I asked. He reached up to his mask and pulled it off. My mouth dropped open and I couldn't breathe. "Mick?" I said quietly. I carefully got up and went to him. I reached out to him but he flinched away. "Mick... I thought... they said you were dead." I said, tears in my eyes.
Mick Rory was the love of my life. The crazy pyromaniac criminal, love of my life. But now looking at him, I could tell he had changed. His eyes didn't have that fire that they used to, there was no mischievous grin. He was cold and harsh. "Snart should have killed me, but he didn't. The Time Masters found me, out of my mind." Mick said, pushing past me. "Mick... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought you were..." I said, trailing off. He stopped by the door, his back to me. He turned and looked at me. "Nothing you say matters." Mick said harshly. "Mick, don't do this. This isn't you. I love you. You know that." I told him, walking closer. "You still love me... right?" I asked. I saw a change in him for a second. But it was gone just as fast. He grabbed his helmet, pulling it back on. "If I did, then why do I want to kill you?" He asked, turning and stomping out of the room leaving me heart broken.

After yelling for about an hour, Mick came stomping back into the room. "Why am I here?" I asked him. He held his helmet against his side. "Because, when I kill the others, I don't want you in my way." He answered. "No... Mick, no!" I yelled. I rushed at him, hitting his suit. With no effect though. He grabbed my wrists and tried to push me away but I wouldn't let him. "Stop!" He ordered. I struggled against him still, getting upset that he had turned into this. He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and moving me away from the door. He sat me down. "Stop it." He ordered. I saw that change in his eyes again, he was still in there, my Mick was still there. "Mick... You're still in there. The part of you that loved me." I said quietly. Mick looked at me for a second. "No. You're wrong." He said, putting his helmet on and marching out of the room.

" He said, putting his helmet on and marching out of the room

Mick left the ship. I didn't know that to do so I tried to get out. The invisible barrier was impossible. It was like glass. And I couldn't break it. I threw everything against it, including myself. Like on the WaveRider, the switch to turn it off was outside. I tried the vents. Which were too small. And finally I sat down and cried. I heard a familiar sound and then screaming. "Snart?!" I yelled. After a minute he came around the corner. Clearly in pain and suffering. He has holding his now handless arm against his chest. "Len! Lenny! What happened?" I asked as he hit the switch to let me out. He clenched his teeth tightly. "Mick... he's Chronos." He said. I nodded. "I know. I know. I meant your hand. What happened? Did Mick do this?" I asked. He shook his head. "We have to get to him. The others... they'll kill him.." Snart said, nodding to the exit. "My gun.." He said, looking behind him. I ran back and picked it up, noticing the shattered ice. His hand... Oh Snart. I now noticed the handcuff hanging from his good arm. I rushed after him, now armed with his cold gun. We reached the others just seconds before they could do some real damage to Mick. "Don't do it! Don't kill him." Snart yelled at them all. "Snart?" Firestorm said in surprise. "Sorry, don't kill Chronos?" Rip asked with confusion and a bit of sass. "He's not Chronos. Show him!" Snart said, looking at Mick. Mick stayed on the ground, looking down still. Snart nodded to Firestorm to remove the helmet. He pulled it off, revealing an angry looking Mick. Everyone looked surprised and backed up. They had all thought he was dead. "My god..." Rip said. Mick looked up at him. "There is no god." Mick said. He jumped up, going for his gun just feet from him but Sara kicked him, knocking him out.

Mick was in isolation. The others wanted to bring him back. To save him. Get rid of the Chronos part of him. I was all for it. He was in a glass prison pretty much. And he tried to break the glass plenty of times at first. I came to visit him every few hours. Sara visited too, Ray every other day or so, Martin only to do check ups, Jax once in awhile. But Snart refused to go in the room. I caught him standing outside the doors, contemplating going in but he turned away. I walked in, a surprise in my pocket for Mick. The one thing that hadn't changed was his love for fire. I hoped. He was laying on the cot in the corner when I came in. He was me and sat up. "Your back." Mick said, uncheerfully. "I remember a time when all you wanted was my company." I pointed out to him. For me it had only been a week or so, for him though... years. I sat down, right in front of the glass like usual. I took the lighter out of my pocket. Mick's lighter. When I thought he was dead, I carried it everywhere with me. It had reminded me of him. I flicked it opened and closed. Mick looked over at me. I flicked on the fire and he was hypnotized. I grabbed the candle Sara had left behind and lit it, sitting it near me. Mick watched the fire on the candle. He looked like my Mick again.