Enemies (Captain Cold)

Smut
.........

"I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed at Captain Cold from across the room. He laughed at me and waved, running off. He had frozen my feet to the ground. I grabbed a knife from my belt and quickly tried to chip away at the ice. Sadly I could hear the police sirens just outside. To summarize what happened, I was trying to rob this bank but so was Captain Cold. He showed up right as I got the safe open and froze me to the ground. Then he took the money and ran. The doors opened behind me and the cops bust in. "Hands up!" One yelled. I put my hands up. "Get on the ground!" He shouted. I looked over my shoulder. "I would if I could." I said. "Its fine! Ive got this." Joe told the others, coming forward with Eddie at his side. "Seriously?" Eddie asked, looking annoyed at me. I rolled my eyes. "Just help me." I groaned.

Thirty minutes later I was free. Of the ice anyways. Eddie cuffed me and led me outside, putting me in the back of the cop car. He and Joe got in the front. "Look Y/N, I promised your mother I would take care of you. I don't want to do that from a jail cell." Eddie said, looking back at me. "Eddie once again, I am not a child. I am an adult." I complained. "I know, I know." He mumbled. "So, you guys gonna just drop me off at my apartment?" I asked hopefully, leaning forward. "No." Joe and Eddie answered. I sighed and leaned back. We reached the station and Eddie pulled me from the car. I struggled some. "Stop it." He warned. I got stuck in the jail cell inside. "You wanna explain why Captain Cold froze you to the ground back there?" Joe asked, handing me a cup of coffee and leaning against my cell. "Do you even know anything about him?" I asked. Joe sighed. "So that's a no?" I asked, laughing. "Well, Cold likes to steal things. And he doesn't care who he steals from. Including other criminals." I explained. "So you know him?" Joe asked. I nodded. "We're not on the best terms right now, since he froze me to the floor. But yah, we met awhile ago." I explained. I left out the part about sleeping with Captain Cold. It happened a few times. "Are you gonna tell me who he is?" Joe asked. I smiled. "Afraid not Joe." I answered, laying down on the cot. Captain Cold may not be my best buddy but I wasnt a snitch. I heard him sigh and walk away, leaving me to spend the night in the cell.

I woke up to the cell being opened. "Whats going on?" I asked sleepily. "Bails been paid. Get up." The cop explained. I pulled on my leather jacket that I had used as a pillow and walked out. I got out of the station and was almost blinded by the sunlight. There was no one waiting outside. Who ever paid my bail just left. I hopped in a taxi and went home.

  I opened the door to my apartment and threw my bag at the couch blindly. "Ow!" Someone complained. I let out a scream and jumped back, looking at the couch. Leonard Snart, Captain Cold was sitting on my couch, pushing my purse off his lap. "Good to see you too." Snart said sarcastically. "Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes. "How did you get in my apartment?" I asked him. He smiled. "Are you really asking me that?" Snart stared grumpily at me.

 "Are you really asking me that?" Snart stared grumpily at me

"Why are you here?" I asked. "You're a good criminal. I'm better though, I'd like to team up." He suggested. I laughed. Snart looked unimpressed with me. "Oh, you're not joking." I said. Snart got up from my couch and walked over to me until I was backed to the wall. "Are you in or not?" He asked. I nodded. Snart looked at my lips for a second and I almost kissed him. "I should go?" Snart said uncertainly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him, pressing my lips to his. He moaned against my mouth and grabbed my waist tightly. Snarts hands slid to my thighs and pulled me against him. "Jump." He ordered. I wrapped my arms around him and let him pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him carry me to my bedroom. He shut the door behind us and let go of me. I pulled away and yanked off my coat and then my shirt. Snart smirked and pulled off his parka. His lips were on mine again as his hands unbuttoned my pants. He pulled back and shoved my jeans down my legs. I stepped out of them and dropped back onto my bed. Snart leaned over me and started to kiss my neck. I moaned out and he chuckled. "I haven't forgotten what you like." He said in my ear, making me shiver. My hands slid under his shirt and along his stomach then up his chest. Finally he pulled off his shirt. I grabbed his belt, pulling it off and then finally his pants. Snart pushed my legs apart and leaned down to me, kissing from my neck to my lips. I grabbed his arms and pulled him fully onto me and flipped us, not breaking the kiss. My hands moved along his chest and to the waistband of his boxers. I shoved him down and Snart pulled away. He kicked his boxers away and slid my underwear down my legs. I pulled him back down to me and he immediately pushed himself into me. I moaned out loudly, throwing my head back. Snart bit my neck as he kissed along it, leaving plenty of hickies for me to find in the morning. He thrusted hard into me repeatedly. I grabbed his arms tightly as I moved with his thrusts. Snart was breathing into my ear, letting out low moans as he pushed in and out of me quickly. The headboard was starting to hit the wall. "Leonard!" I yelled when he pulled almost completely out of me and then slammed back in. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. He hungrily kissed me back. I loved how his body moved with mine. It was perfect. Snart sped up and I could tell he was getting close, so was I. "Yes... God yes." Snart said in my ear. Both of us were moaning loudly as we came. Snart panted and rolled off of me, untangling our legs. "You... Are... Fantastic." He panted out to me. I looked over at him, smiling. I leaned over to him and kissed him. Snart smirked into the kiss. He wrapped an arm around me as I lay my head on his chest and fell asleep.

When I woke up I felt Snart's arm on my side. His hand rested on my thigh. I carefully rolled over to see him awake. "Morning." He said. I smiled and sat up. "Ready for work?" Snart asked, sitting up as well and kissing my neck. "Work?" I asked. "Welcome to the Rogues, baby." Snart said in my ear. The Rogues, a team of criminals. I was a Rogue.