Villains Pt 2 (Captain Cold)

"Did you have to set it on fire?" I asked Mick as we all walked away from the bank. Thick smoke was coming from two of the offices. "It was worth it." Mick grumbled. That was ALWAYS his excuse. "You encouraged him so technically its your fault." Snart said from behind me. We were stuck hiding out in an alley until the cops stopped speeding past. "Actually your the one who said, do whatever you want Mick, lets just get the money. So actually its your fault." I pointed out. Mick grumbled something next to me. "I can't believe this is the last job I get to go on for almost a year and we burned down a building." I complained. "Your the pregnant one. Not our fault." Mick said. I looked over at Snart. "Its partially his fault." I pointed behind me a Snart who smirked. "But it was fun." Snart said in my ear, making me shiver. I could see The Flash in the distance. "Allen is here again." I said. "Then let's get out of here." Snart said, reaching to help me up. We rushed down the back of the alley. "Not so fast Captain Cold." The Flash said, rushing in front of us. We stopped. "Ah The Flash. Not a good time." I said, crossing my arms. "Your all in big trouble." Barry said. "Listen here Allen. I have an ultrasound at 8 a.m. I don't have time for you!" I shouted. Snart snickered behind me. "Ultrasound?" Barry asked, looking surprised. "Yes Allen. I'm not in the mood so get out of the way or Ill make you!" I said, raising my voice. "Calm down Mama." Mick said, stepping forward and looking around the currently empty street. Snart's hand was still on my arm, ready to pull me away. "Come on Allen, you don't want to mess with her right now. We've gotta go." Snart said, also stepped forward. "I guess you'll have to make me then." Barry said, crossing his arms. I glared at him and swung my fist at him. It successfully connected with his jaw. I heard Mick chuckling behind me. "Ow!" Barry complained. Snart grabbed my hand and rushed around Barry. Mick followed. We jumped into the van waiting down the road.
We got home and I collapsed on the couch. I heard a sound and then Snart handed me a block of ice. "For your hand." He told me. I took it and put it on my now bruised hand. "You need anything?" Mick asked, peaking over the back of the couch. I shook my head. I could already feel myself falling asleep. "I'll be back soon, don't wait up." Snart said, kissing me and leaving. It didn't take long till I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Y/N?" Mick asked quietly. I was too tired to respond. I felt arms under me and I was being carried to my room. Mine and Snart's anyways. Mick plopped me on the bed and draped the blanket over me. "Night." He said, closing the door after himself.
"Y/ N? I'm home." Snart whispered, poking my side. "Mmmm.... hmm." I sort of responded. Snart chuckled and climbed into bed. He wrapped an arm around my waist, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I smiled sleepily. "You were at the bar. Weren't you?" I asked. "I had to finish paying off a few things." Snart confirmed. I rolled over to face him and snuggle up to his chest. I drifted off to sleep.

I grumpily went to the doctor and returned home the next morning. "How did it go?" Snart asked as soon I returned. Mick looked up from cleaning his gun. I handed them both pictures. "So this is it?" Mick asked, looking down at the picture. "So far. 5 more months to go." I said, sitting down on the couch between them. "We've got another job tonight. No you can't go." Snart said, tucking the picture into his coat. "Well what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "You can drive the getaway car." Mick told me with a smile. I glared. "Oh wow. Thanks so much guys." I said sarcastically.

I sat in the front seat of the get away car. This sucked, I was bored. I kept my eyes on the building that Snart and Mick broke into. Any minute now they should be heading out. I saw a flash of red and the door opened. The Flash is here. Mick and Snart came out of the side door a few minutes later, Mick carrying Barry Allen over his shoulder. I opened the back doors of the truck. "What did you do to Barry?" I asked them as Mick sat him down. Barry was unconscious. "He had a little accident. Hit his head. Almost died." Snart summarized. "Did you get it?" I asked. Mick pulled a rather large ruby from his bag. "Good job boys. Lets get going, drop Barry off at Star Labs." I said, hopping into the drivers seat. We drove to Star Labs and Mick hauled Barry from the truck, easily carrying him over his shoulder. "Barry!" Caitlin screeched as we walked in. "You're welcome." Snart said as he helped Mick sit Barry in a chair. I pulled his mask off and noticed a red bump on the side of his head. "What's going on-? Woah." Cisco said, stepping into the room and looking around at us all. I started to feel a bit dizzy so I sat down as well, catching Mick and Snart's attention. I waved them off and they went back to watching the others. Caitlin did a few tests on Barry until he woke up, complaining about her poking more needles into him again. "What happened?" He asked, looking at Snart for an answer. "You slipped, fell, knocked yourself out and almost died." Snart said casually, crossing his arms. Barry nodded then looked at me. "I thought you wouldn't be on anymore jobs." He said. I shrugged. "Why?" Cisco asked. Barry looked at me. I smiled. "I'm pregnant so the whole world worries about me now." I explained, my hand instinctively going to my stomach. Caitlin and Cisco looked from me to Snart and then to Barry, both with their mouths hanging open. "Fun chat, lets get going." Mick said, edging closer and closer to the door. "Wait.. wait ... you're pregnant?" Cisco asked me, his eyes wide. I nodded to him and got up. "Wow. Captain Cold as a dad." He said quietly. "That doesn't mean I'm going to become a good guy, in case you were wondering." Snart pointed out to everyone. "If you need anything just let us know." Barry told me. "I think I'll be okay, but I'll keep that in mind." I told Barry as Snart and I made our way towards the exit where Mick was waiting.