A Wink(Mick Rory)

(Slight smut. Its really not much.) This is a short one!

...

   I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked at the bottle of vodka in my hand and took another drink. "Why are you hiding in the storage room?" Mick asked me, leaning around a large pipe and looking down at me. I shrugged. "I'm not hiding. I'm avoiding people." I answered. "Like your boyfriend?" He asked curiously. "I dumped Ray weeks ago. After I thought you died." I said. I had the biggest crush on Mick since the day I saw him. I knew he was a criminal and all that but that just made me like him more and more. He smiled, something I didn't see often from the pyromaniac criminal and now ex bounty hunter of the Time Masters. He had changed some while he was with them as Chronos. He was a lot smarter, and a bit less wild. It was weird for me to admit that I cared a lot for him. It killed me when I had thought Snart killed him. I was heartbroken. I didn't care for Ray the same way. I wanted Mick. So when he came back as Chronos, everything changed. Mick sat next to me on the floor, taking the bottle from me and taking a big drink. "I think you were great out there against Savage." Mick admitted. I blushed a bit, which he noticed. He chuckled. Mick got up. "Wanna come back to my room?" He asked, winking at me. He offered a hand to me. I stopped for a minute, thinking. Mick just asked the one thing I had always wanted him to ask me. "Are you serious?" I asked. He leaned down. "You've been on my mind since the first day I saw you." Mick said. I knew I shouldn't but, I accepted his hand.

  Mick pulled me into his room and pinned me against the door. His hot lips were on my neck, sucking and kissing along it. My head was thrown back, gripping his shoulders. Mick grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall, sliding them up above my head. He held them there with one hand and the other grabbed my waist. Mick pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eyes. His hand slid up my side and under my shirt. I bit my lip as his hand grabbed my breast. Mick smirked and pressed his lips to mine hungrily. The hand under my shirt slid down along my stomach and into my pants. I felt his fingers brush against my entrance. I moaned into his mouth. Mick smirked and pulled his hand out, making me groan. His hand let go of my arms and slowly slid down them to my waist. He grabbed me and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his shoulders and smiled at him. I grinded against him, causing him to groan. He pulled us away from the wall and walked us to his bed, sitting me on the end. His shirt was off in an instant. Mick leaned over me and slowly started to kiss my neck. I fell back onto the bed, Mick climbing over me. He kissed down my neck and to my chest, grabbing my shirt and ripping it in half. I gasped in surprise as it fell away from me. His lips brushed against my bra and past, down my stomach. "Mick..." I said. He undid the button of my pants and pulled them down my legs. I smiled and got back up, sliding back and under the covers. Mick pulled off the rest of his clothes and followed me. Mick pulled me to him, kissing me again.
"Mick?" Snart called from outside the door. Mick groaned against my lips and rolled over.

  "Not now Boss!" He shouted

  "Not now Boss!" He shouted. "Yes now Mick! Get your ass out here!" Snart shouted, hitting the door. He marched away. Mick rolled onto me again and kissed me. "Maybe we should go see what's up..." I told him, as he kept trying to kiss me. "Mm..." Mick mumbled against my neck as he kissed it. I smiled and moved us so I was sitting on his lap. "Let's go and then we can finish this later." I promised him. "Or... The others can just wait." Mick suggested. I could feel how hard he was and I didn't think saying no was going to work. I smirked and leaned in to kiss him. Mick smiled and flipped us over so I was on my back.