Secret (Captain Cold)

Requested
........

"Everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy." I said to Leonard Snart. He stood very close to me, smirking. "What do they know?" Snart joked, winking at me. "Y/N! Can you help me with this?" Cisco shouted from across the room. Snart rolled his eyes and smirked at me again. I bit my lip, trying not to smile. "Yah, sure thing." I said. I could feel Snart's eyes on me as I walked across the lab. Cisco was trying to create something new. Again. "I don't like that guy." Cisco mumbled. I raised an eyebrow. "Please just stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt." Cisco asked. He looked worryingly at me. I glanced over at Snart, who smiled back at me. "You don't even know the guy." I pointed out, handing Cisco a screw driver. Cisco sighed at me. He was about to say something when Barry came in. Barry glared at Snart as he walked past. "Cisco! Come here for a second!" Barry said. Cisco followed him out of the room. Probably to talk about Barry and his business as the Flash. I made my way casually over to Snart. "Your friend doesn't seem to like me." Snart said. I shrugged. "His loss." I said, smirking. Snart laughed. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen off the desk near him and scribbled something. He then handed it to me. I glanced down. His phone number. "Call me sometime. I'd love to go out with you." Snart said, shooting me a lustful gaze. I could feel myself starting to blush. Cisco and Barry came back into the room and shoved the paper into my pocket quickly. "Let's go Snart." Barry said. Snart smiled and looked me up and down, very obviously before turning to leave. I felt Cisco stop behind me. "I really, really don't like that guy." He complained.

"Hello?" Snart answered. I was pacing my apartment, holding my phone tightly. "Hi. It's Y/N, from Star Labs. I was wondering if your free tonight?" I asked. There was a brief pause. "It's a date. When and where?" Snart asked.

Snart and I had been secretly dating for months. It was nearly impossible for us to go out in public because team Flash was everywhere. So we spent a lot of time at my apartment. Which I was totally fine with. Snart loved it. And my bed. Tonight I had to cancel my plans with him and stay late at Star Labs. And this was the first day he was back! Snart had been away on business all week. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Cisco asked as he and Harrison packed up their things. "Cisco, I'm fine. Go home." I told him. "But there's a lot to do still, and its really late. I should stay." Cisco rambled. I turned and looked at him. "I should leave... right?" He asked. I nodded once. "She's a big girl Cisco, she will be just fine. Let's go." Harrison said, smiling at me. "If you need anything, just call." Cisco reminded me. "I know!" I shouted, not turning away from my desk. I heard the elevator shut and I let out a sigh of relief. Cisco was the best, really. But he was so protective of me. He worried about me constantly. I headed out of the room and got a new can of soda, I would need it. My phone buzzed. Can I swing by? Snart had texted. I looked around. I was the only one here. Sure, I'm the last one here. I texted back. Perfect. Snart responded. I waited a few minutes then headed down stairs to wait for Snart. I sat in the empty lobby, messing with my phone. I waited for maybe 10 minutes and then I heard knocking at the door. I smiled and unlocked it, letting him in. I locked the door and pulled him along to the elevator. "I missed you." Snart said, pushing me against the elevator wall. I smiled as he kissed me passionately. Snart bit my lip, causing me to gasp and his tongue to slide into my mouth. The elevator opened and I pulled Snart out. I headed over to my desk and sat on it. Snart smiled wickedly at me and stood between my legs. His hands slid under my skirt and along my thighs. I pressed my lips to his as he pushed me back so I was laying on my desk, Snart's lips staying connected to mine the whole time. His fingers hooked onto the sides of my underwear and slowly slid them down my legs. He pulled back with a lustful gaze and yanked them down my legs the rest of the way. Thank god I wore a skirt today. He dropped them on the floor along with his jacket. I started to unbutton my shirt and Snart was undoing his belt and pants. I pulled him in for another kiss. He kissed from my lips down to my neck. I heard a sound and saw a flash of red all of a sudden. Snart was yanked off of me. I jumped up. Barry had Snart on the floor feet from me. Cisco, Caitlin and Harrison all stood in the doorway in shock. "What the hell?" Snart said. My mouth was hanging wide open. "You creep!" Cisco shouted at Snart, coming to my side. "What?" Snart and I both said in confusion. "Are you okay?" Cisco asked, sounding worried. I hopped off the desk. "Barry let him go!" I ordered. Marching past a concerned Cisco and to Snart. Everyone looked at me like I was insane. "He attacked you!" Cisco said. I looked at him like he had grown a second head. "No he didn't! He's my boyfriend, guys!" I said. Barry let go of Snart. "But he.. he's..." Caitlin stuttered. "He's Captain Cold!" Cisco shouted. "Cisco!" Barry said, sounding annoyed. Wait... my boyfriend Leonard Snart, was Captain Cold? The criminal? The thief? Huh... now things really made a lot more sense. "Hot." I admitted. Snart smirked at me and got to his feet, rebuttoning his pants. He eyed my chest and I looked down, rebuttoning my shirt. "Are you serious? You're okay with that?" Cisco asked. I shrugged. "I'm done. Goodnight everyone." Harrison said, sounding defeated. He marched back to the elevator and left. I looked at Snart. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't know how you would react." Snart admitted, smiling down at me. Barry sat down, not knowing what to do. Cisco looked extremely annoyed and Caitlin looked well.. surprisingly okay. "I knew there was a guy." She said.