Who are you? (Captain Cold)

I took a shortcut on the way home. It was late. Really late. I cut down the alley outside the bar, walking quickly. Central City was crazy at night. "Heyyy..." a guy slurred at me as I rushed past. I heard scuffling behind me. "I'm talking to you." The guy said, grabbing onto my arm. "Get off of me." I shouted, pulling away. He fell back onto the ground so I continued walking. I heard footsteps again. "Back off!" I yelled, turning around. I saw a fist coming at me and I ducked just in time. I jumped away. Are you kidding me? The guy lunged at me, causing me to fall to the ground. "Hey!" A voice shouted. I kicked at the guy, causing him to back away from me. "Get away from her." A voice threatened behind me. I saw a flash of white, what looked like ice and looked over to see my attacker frozen to the ground. "What the-" He yelled. The man behind me stepped forward, knocking him out. My savior had on a blue parka, even though it wasn't that cold out. He had goggles on and held a large gun in his hand. "You okay?" He asked me, as if this was normal. I nodded. He put his hand out to me. I accepted it and he easily pulled me to my feet. I could see him much better now and could see how attractive he was. He pulled his goggles down from around his eyes and smirked at me. "Thank you." I said quietly. He smiled at me and brushed back a strand of hair from my face. "Are you a hero?" I asked him, looking at his parka and gun. He threw his head back and laughed. "Oh sweetheart, I'm the bad guy." He said, winking at me. This guy was strange but... I liked him. "Well thanks... again. I'm Y/ N." I introduced myself, blushing madly. I heard police sirens in the distance. "No problem gorgeous. I should get going." He said, walking away. "Who are you?" I asked. He turned and smiled cooley. "Don't worry, you'll see me again." He promised, hurrying as the police sirens came closer.

That was two weeks ago. It killed me not knowing who that guy was. The way he ran from the cops, I knew he was no good. But I was intrigued now. The only thing I had found out after lots and lots of searching was a criminal under the name Captain Cold. He had escaped from prison several times along with another criminal who was known as Heat Wave. Both were considered extremely dangerous due to their guns. Captain Cold carried a gun that shot ice and Heat Wave had one that shot fire. Still not the craziest thing I'd heard of. I went back to the bar several times and made sure to take a short cut down the alley where I had met the handsome criminal. No luck yet. I sighed and continued down the alley. "Can I buy you a drink?" A man asked, walking out of the shadows. He was clearly drunk by the way he wobbled when he walked and the bottle on the ground near him. I kept my mouth shut and continued walking. "My friend was talking to you." Another man said, stepping in front of me. I glared at him. "I'm not interested." I said. "Come on." The guy said, grabbing my arm. I yanked my arm out of his grasp and I felt a stinging against my cheek as his hand hit me. I gasped and grabbed my face. "You dick!" I yelled. I punched him hard in the center of his face, seeing blood come from his nose. I also heard a loud snap. He shouted in pain and his drunk friend tried to help him. The guy pulled a knife from his pocket with the hand that wasnt holding his probably broken nose. "You're gonna pay for that." He threatened. He jumped at me, slashing at me with the knife. I put my arm up to block and I felt the blade slice my arm and then my stomach. There was a familiar sound as I fell. The ground was ice. I looked up and both men were completely frozen. I could see my breath in the air that was no freezing. "Are you crazy?" A familiar voice asked. He stepped around the frozen men and leaned down to me. His eyes studied me and quickly noticed my bleeding arm and stomach. "We should get you to the hospital." He said, putting an arm around me and helping me to my feet. "Captain Cold." I said. He smirked at me. "I see you did your research Y/N. Leonard Snart." He corrected me. Leonard kept an arm around me as he led me out of the alley and to a motorcycle. "Think you can hang on?" He asked me. I nodded. Leonard got on and waited for me. I put my uninjured arm around his waist. I felt him chuckle and off we went. We sped through the traffic and were at the hospital in just a few minutes. He parked the motorcycle in the side alley and pulled off his parka. "What are you doing?" I asked, watching him take off his goggles as well and then put his cold gun in his parka. "I cant go in there looking like this. They will know who I am." Leonard explained. I nodded. That made sense. He came out of the alley wearing all black. Leonard slid an arm around me again and led me into the hospital.

"Shes okay?" Leonard asked the nurse in the hall. "The doctor is finishing up her stitches now." The nurse said. Leonard peeked into the room and our eyes met. I reached my hand out to him and he came into the room, taking my hand in his. The doctor placed a few more stitches then finished and placed a bandage over my stomach. "I think there are detectives here to talk to you." He informed me as he left the room. Leonard smiled down at me. "You should go, there's a detective here." I told him. The door opened behind him and Leonard ducked into the bathroom. "Y/N?" The detective asked. I nodded and sat up. "I'm Detective Lance from Sterling City. Do you know who attacked you?" He asked. I shook my head. "It was some drunk guys in an alley. Captain Cold saved my life." I explained. Lance looked at his partner. "Captain Cold? Huh, this city just gets weirder and weirder." Lance mumbled. "Is that it?" I asked, wanting them to leave. "I guess so. Thanks." Lance said, nodding to me and leaving. As soon as the door shut, Leonard came out of the bathroom. "In a hurry?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and got off of the bed. I pulled on my coat. "Can you take me home?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
   I held on tight to Leonard as we sped down the streets. We were going fast. "Stop showing off!" I shouted to him. I felt him laugh. We skidded to a halt outside my apartment. I sighed in relief and got off. Leonard got off and looked at me for a second. "You can come in if you want." I told him, pointing at the building. I heard his footsteps as I headed inside.
   We stayed up talking until 4 in the morning. I yawned loudly. "You should sleep." Leonard told me, brushing a loose strand behind my ear. "I know.." I mumbled. I could barely keep my eyes open. My eyes started to drift close and I felt arms around me. Leonard picked me up gently and carried me down the hall to my room. He laid me on my bed and sighed. "Stay." I said, reaching for his hand. He smiled down at me. "You barely know me." Leonard pointed out. "I want to know you." I said. He smiled at me again and pulled his boots. I moved over and he got in the bed beside me, putting an arm around me. I started to drift off to sleep when I felt his lips lightly press against mine.