Jealous much? (Mick Rory)

Requested
...........

   I loved exploring the Waverider in the middle of the night. In many ways, I was like my brother Leonard Snart. One or twice, I ran into him while exploring. We were also criminals. My sister Lisa wasn't much different though. She wasnt apart of the Waverider team though. Leonard and I were going to be 'legends' apparently. So far we had been shot at by some future assassin named Chronos that looked like Boba Fett, Carter Hall died, Kendra and Carter's son from a past life died, and Vandal Savage had tried to kill us all several times. I was almost regretting all of this. I walked with a flashlight in my hand as I went around the ship. I passed the kitchen and noticed the lights on. Either someone was up or Gideon forgot to shut the lights off. I peeked in and saw Ray. "Hello Raymond." I said, coming quietly into the room. He jumped, almost dropping the glass in his hand. "Y/N! Hey, I didn't know you were still up!" Ray said, smiling widely at me. Everyone kept saying Ray had a little crush on me. I smiled and took a seat on the table in front of him. "I like to explore." I told him. I took a sip of his glass of water. Someone was just in the hall and I could see them out of the corner of my eye. Probably just Lenny. I sat the glass down and smiled at Ray who was blushing like a kid. Ray leaned in and I leaned in the rest of the way, kissing him. I felt nothing. No sparks, no butterflies. Maybe because I didn't really care for Ray that much. He was cute but he wasn't the real person I liked. I pulled away from Ray. I looked towards the doorway, there was no one there. "Wow." Ray practically whispered. I smiled at him and pushed myself off the table. "I should get to bed. Big mission tomorrow." I said casually as I backed out of the room.

"Big mission. Yah right." I grumbled. I had been told to stay on the Waverider. Sara and Kendra were out sneaking into the pentagon. Lenny was already inside with Raymond blending in as janitors. I totally laughed when Rip told them to put on the janitors uniforms. Mick was going to be dealing with the army guys, being a distraction for them. Martin and Jax were flying around as Firestorm, ready to divert power for the girls to get out. I sat in the Captains chair while Rip stood at the table in the middle of the room. He was watching everything, trying to make sure this all went down smoothly. "Was it your idea or my brothers to keep me in here?" I asked. "Both actually." Rip said, not bothering to turn around at all. "Why?" I asked. "Your brother wanted you to stay safe." Rip answered. "Why did you want me to stay?" I asked, sitting up. "Honestly Miss Y/N, I didnt know where to put you." Rip answered truthfully. I slumped back in the chair, glaring at the back of Rip's head. I could hear sounds and yelling coming from the video Rip was watching. "Get back to the ship now!" Rip shouted. "Roger that!" Someone answered. I got up and went to Rip's side. Sara was trying to deal with Kendra who seemed to have gone full demi goddess and was not calming down. Firestorm swooped out of the sky and grabbed her. Rip sighed. I sat and waited for the others to return. Sara was the first back, complaining and glaring. She was followed by Kendra who didnt look much happier and then Martin and Jax. Lenny came in, smiling at me and then Mick and Ray. I went back with them to the main room. Sara and Kendra were already arguing. Rip talked over them though, explaining that Vandal Savage had just turned to the Soviet Union. "Gideon, set course for the Soviet Union." Rip ordered, settling into his chair. I made my way over to the table and stood next to Mick. "I hate this ship." I muttered. Mick held his hand out to me. I smiled at took it, squeezing it as we sped off to the Soviet Union. "Captain, we've just crossed into Soviet airspace." Jax informed us. "Don't worry, Jefferson, we are moving far too fast for anyone to track us." Rip assured him. "I'm afraid that's not true. Someone is tracking us." Jax said. The engines groaned loudly. I still had a tight grip on Mick's hand and one on the table. "I thought the ship was cloaked!" I yelled. "It is!" Rip yelled back. "Boba Fett's back!" Lenny shouted. "Chronos must have followed us when we made the jump from the '70s." Rip yelled. "Really!?" I shouted sarcastically. "Sir, we have a lock on the WaveRider." Gideon said. "Prepare to fire." Rip ordered. "He's closing fast... Captain, what would you like me to do?" Gideon informed. "Slow down, drop our cloak, and make as much noise as possible." Rip said. "What?!" I shouted. "Whoa, that's, like, top three on the list of things we definitely shouldn't do." Jax said. "Just trust me!" Rip said. A horrible sound came from the engines and it felt like we came to a stand still. "We run out of gas or something?" Lenny asked. "Chronos is still in pursuit. Weapon systems tracking." Gideon announced. "Look, if this is your idea of trying to lose him, then, m..." Ray started. There was a bright light and then there were planes around us. Rip smiled. "The Soviet Air Force to the rescue." Rip said. "Wow, it's a MiG-21. No one's ever been this close to one before." Ray said, looking out the window. "Are you quoting Top Gun?" Lenny asked. "Maybe." Ray answered, smiling at me. "I've got heat-seeking missiles closing at a distance of less than a mile." Gideon announced. "Which is why I need you to cut the engines." Rip said. "Whoa, wait, don't we need those to land?" Jax asked. "I said, cut them Gideon!" Rip ordered. Ray moved back over near me. "Missiles are now targeting something else... Chronos." Jax said, smiling. Just as he said that an alarm went off. Then what felt like an explosion. I was thrown backwards, pulling Mick down with me. I fell partially on top of him. "I suggest you strap yourselves in. Its going to be a bumpy landing!" Rip shouted over the alarms. Ray helped pull me to my feet and then pushed me into a chair next to him. Lenny and Mick were in the set next to me. "How's it going, Gideon?" Rip asked. "There's not much more I can do. Elevation is 5,000. 4,000. 3,000." Gideon counted. "When I said, 'bumpy,' I meant, 'Prepare for crash landing'." Rip informed us. My eyes widened as I saw us heading towards the ground. There was a loud crashing sound and we were violently jostled around in our seats. I had managed to slam my head into the back of my seat hard enough that it felt like it was bleeding. Everything looked blurry and I slumped in my seat, my head falling forward. I was barely conscious. "Y/N?" Ray said, noticing me. I felt him grab my arm. "Y/N!" Mick shouted. I heard footsteps and felt his hand on my chin. My eyes slid close just as Mick picked me up.