M.I.A (Captain Cold)

(Not much Captain Cold in this one really :/ I tried)
.....

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Harrison asked, leaning over my shoulder. I jumped, closing the screen I had pulled up on my laptop. "What? Nothing." I said. "Why were you looking up Captain Cold?" He asked. I shrugged, trying to look innocent. "Mhmmm..." Harrison said. He crossed his arms and walked back over to his desk. I opened my laptop again. No one had updated his current location. I hadn't seen Leonard Snart in a week and I was beginning to worry. I grabbed a sticky note and scribbled down the last address for his sister Lisa. "Hey! You busy later?" Cisco asked, his chair crashing into me. "Cisco! Uh no?" I said, unsure. "Lisa?" Cisco asked quietly, looking at my sticky note. I shushed him and stuck the sticky note in my purse. "Why are you looking for Lisa?" Cisco whispered. I made a face at him but he still waited for an answer. I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying to find her brother..." I admitted with gritted teeth. Cisco looked confused. "Why?" He asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Leonard Snart is my boyfriend." I said. I got up, dropping some folders on Harrison's desk. "What?!" Cisco shouted. I spun around and stared at him with wide eyes. "Are you okay Cisco?" Barry asked, moving out of the corner of the room where he was working on something with some other scientists. Cisco nodded. I grabbed his arm. "Harrison, we are going on a lunch break!" I shouted, grabbing my purse and Cisco's arm.
"Are you crazy?" Cisco asked. A bit. I bought him a large slurpee. "No I'm not crazy! Will this shut you up?" I asked, handing it over to him. "Maybe.." He admitted. "I need to find Lisa." I said, looking up her address. Cisco pulled out his phone. "She can meet us in ten minutes at the cafe down a block away." Cisco told me. I stopped walking and looked at him. "What?" I asked. Cisco smiled sheepishly. "Lisa likes me. She gave me her number." He said with a smile. I sighed at him and continued walking.
Right on time, Lisa came strolling into the cafe. Her heels clicked on the floor and she pulled off her large sunglasses. She smiled at me. "Y/N! I haven't seen you in awhile!" Lisa said, pulling me into a hug. "Lisa! Have you seen Len recently?" I asked, trying to hide my worry. She frowned at me. "I haven't seen Lenny in almost a month." Lisa admitted. She scooted in the booth next to Cisco. "Lisa I haven't seen in a week. He always lets me know where he is." I told her. Lisa pulled out her phone. "His phone is off." I told her. She put the phone up to her ear. "Have you tried Mick?" She asked. I shook my head. I hadn't thought to call Mick. He wasn't with Snart on this job. She sighed when he didn't pick up. "Come on." Lisa said, putting her phone away. She got up, pulling Cisco and I with her. "What? Where are we going?" I asked. "To see Micky!" Lisa answered, like it was the obvious answer.

Mick answered the door. He had his heat gun pointed at Lisa but she did not look impressed. "Woah..." Cisco said quietly from behind me. Mick looked at us both and lowered his heat gun. "Have you heard from Lenny?" Lisa asked. "He broke his phone again. He got in a bit of trouble on the job but he should be back tonight." Mick grumbled. I let out a sigh of relief. "If something was wrong I'd tell ya." Mick promised me. "Now is that it? I'm busy." Mick asked. Lisa opened her mouth but I stopped her. "Thanks Mick. That's all." I told him. He smirked at me and slammed the door in our faces.

"Cisco, don't tell anyone. Not yet. Please." I begged him on our way back to work after saying goodbye to Lisa. "But you work for The Flash. You could easily give secrets away to Snart." Cisco pointed out. "But I don't. Len doesn't ask, I won't tell. He's a good guy... Around me anyways." I explained. Cisco almost smiled. "Haven't you noticed the lack of Captain Cold related things recently?" I asked. Cisco thought about it and nodded. "Barry needs to know Y/N." Cisco said. "Not now." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'm pregnant." I blurted out. Cisco's mouth dropped open. I smiled at him as I walked back into the lab. I felt better after hearing Mick say Snart would be home tonight. "Your thirty minutes late." Harrison complained as I walked in. I dropped a muffin from the cafe on his desk. A smile spread across his face. "It's fine." He said, sitting down.
I rushed home. I opened the door to my apartment and dropped my bag on the floor. "Len!" I said. I kicked the door closed and threw my arms around his neck. He picked me up holding me tightly against him. "I'm sorry, I would've called but I broke my phone." Snart said. He let me down so he could kiss me. "I know, I had to go to your sister who took me to Mick, who told me your phone was broken. I was so worried." I admitted. Snart smirked at me. "Again, I'm sorry." He said. l kissed him again. "How are my girls?" He asked, touching my stomach. I rolled my eyes. "It could be a boy. I just found out two weeks ago." I laughed. "It's a girl." Snart said, kissing me and running off to the bedroom. I picked up a pillow of the couch and threw it after him. "It's a boy!" I shouted back, laughing. "Girl!" He shouted back. I smiled and went after him, letting him tackle me on the bed and kiss me more.