Cop and The Crook (Leonard Snart)

"CCPD HANDS UP!" I shouted, pointing my gun at the criminal in the blue parka. He pulled his goggles off and turned around, putting his hands up. "Look love, I don't want any trouble. I just need to get out of here." The criminal said, winking at me. I smiled. "No way Mr." I told him. "Leonard. Leonard Snart." The criminal told me. I glared and stepped towards him. I put his hands behind his back and put handcuffs on him. I tightened the cuffs. "Ooo kinky." Snart said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and searched him for weapons. Which earned me another wink. Finally back up arrived. Eddie and Joe. "Good job, he didn't cause you any trouble did he?" Joe asked as he hauled Snart to the back of my car. Eddie walked along side me. "Good job little sis." He said, smiling proudly at me. Eddie was my brother who was barely a few months older then me. I got in my car and made my way back to the CCPD.
Snart was very very sarcastic. And flirtatious. And... I liked it. Way too much. The whole time he was flirting with me while sitting in the back of my police car. And even as we entered the building. "Turn to the left." I ordered him. "Anything you say love." Snart muttered, smirking as he turned. I took the last picture and grabbed his arm. "So you like it rough?" He asked as I tightly gripped his arm. "Shut up please." I ordered as I led him to a cell. He didn't protest as I pushed him in and shut the door.
Joe and Eddie left an hour or so ago. Most people had headed home by now. Even Barry Allen. I was just finishing up some papers when the doors burst open and several men with masks and guns came in. I ducked quickly. A guy grabbed me though and pointed a gun at me. "Not her! Let go of her!" Snart yelled. I watched as someone opened his cell and he marched over towards me. He snatched the gun away and slammed it into the man who still had a hold of me. Snart reached out to me but I shrunk away from him. "Go ahead, I'll follow." He ordered the men who had barged in. Snart leaned down to me. His eyes were kind, and I felt no fear from him. "I'm sorry if they scared you. You owe me love." Snart said as he helped me up and then ran to the exit. I watched with my mouth hanging open.

The medics arrived quickly and helped the injured officers. Eddie arrived soon after. "Y/N! Are you okay? What happened?" He asked. "I'm fine really. Leonard Snart saved my life I think." I explained to Eddie. He stared at me with his mouth open. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked. "Yah Ed, he saved my life. Some big guy had a gun to my head and Snart stopped him." Eddie stared at me in surprise. "Okay I think you hit your head. You should head home." He said, checking my head for a bump. Eddie pushed me towards the exit.
I stopped by the bar on the way home. Don't blame me, it was a rough day. "Can I buy you a drink?" A sly voice asked. I looked to my right to see Leonard Snart sitting next to me. I stared at him with wide eyes. "We aren't friends. And I should be arresting you." I informed him. "We should be. You seem like a lovely person." Snart told me, leaning closer to me. After a few more drinks and three hours later, we were pals.
We met at the bar for weeks after that. Sure I knew he was a criminal and I was a cop who should be arresting him but I just couldn't. I adored him actually. He was gorgeous. I couldn't deny that. I loved how he looked at me, his sneaky glances in my direction when he thought I wasn't looking. Sometimes I'd catch him and he'd just stare into my eyes. If my brother caught me, he'd for sure kill me and Snart.
...

There was a frantic knocking on the door of my apartment. I groaned and rolled on my stomach to look at the clock. 3:15 A.M. I somehow got out of bed and stumbled to the front door. I yanked it open and Snart came rushing in, shutting the door. "What the hell? Get out!" I ordered tiredly. "You owe me! Remember that? Well someone is after me! They think I robbed them but I didn't." He explained. "And that's my problem?" I asked him. "Please. Please help me. You're a good cop. And good person. My friend...maybe more than that... I didn't do this." Snart begged. I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled, hoping the dark was hiding my blush. I was honestly too tired to care at the moment. I stumbled back towards the bedroom until I noticed Snart following me. "You. Couch." I told him. He stopped and looked at the couch. A small loveseat. "I can't sleep on that." Snart complained. "Too bad." I said, closing my door in his face. I headed to bed.
I couldn't sleep. I felt bad about making Snart sleep on my tiny couch. I finally groaned and got up. Snart was sprawled out, legs over the back of the couch. And he was still awake. "Come on." I told him. He sat up and looked at me. I nodded to my room and went back to it. I heard the sound of his boots against the floor as he followed. Snart shut the door and pulled off his coat and boots as I climbed back into bed. "Thanks." He said as he climbed in next to me. Snart wrapped an arm around me causing me to snuggle into him. He chuckled. "What?" I asked. Snart lightly pressed his lips to my cheek. "You're cute. And sweet." He said in my ear. I smiled and tried not to blush. "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself." I told him. After a minute I turned to face him and pressed my lips to his. He tasted sweet. It didn't take long till both of us were asleep though.

I woke up alone. At first I was okay and then I realized that Leonard Snart was staying with me. The bedroom door was open just a crack and I could hear Snart in the hall. He pushed the door open with his foot and came in with a tray of food. "Oh wow." I said, stretching and sitting up. Snart smiled and sat the tray next to me in the bed. He climbed in on the other side and turned on the tv. "I didn't know you cooked." I said as I started to eat. Snart nodded. "I cooked for my sister and I when we were growing up. Dad wasn't around much and when he was, well he wasn't dad of the year." Snart explained. There was a loud knocking on the front door and I climbed out of bed. I pulled open the door a bit but it was kicked open. I fell back onto the floor and scrambled for my gun. "Where's Snart?!" A guy shouted. Before he could grab me, Snart shot at the guy with his cold gun. He missed. But it gave me a chance to throw myself towards the table and grab my gun. I had it in my hands as I was yanked harshly from the ground and the gun. "Let her go." Snart ordered the man who had a handful of my hair and a knife to my side. "I want the money Snart! Now!" He shouted. This would definitely wake the neighbors. Snart sighed and put his hands up, putting his gun down. "It's in the bag." He said, pointing at the bag on the ground a few feet from us. I was shoved forwards into Snart as the man darted to the bag and then out of the apartment. Snart held me to his chest for a minute. "Are you okay?" He asked. I could feel his heart racing. So was mine. I nodded. "I thought you said you didn't rob anyone?" I asked him. I stepped back and looked at him. "I didn't, I think that was your gym bag." He admitted with a sly smirk. I glanced around and surely enough the bag, that I rarely touches anyways was gone. "Sneaky. But then he's gonna come back!" I pointed out. "You're a cop, love." Snart reminded me. I nodded and grabbed my phone, calling Eddie. I tunred to Snart. "Maybe you should go before the others get here." I suggested. Snart smirked at me. He leaned in towards me and grabbed my face, pressing his lips to mine. I almost dropped the phone. I pulled back, trying to remember to breathe. Snart grabbed his cold gun and his parka and headed out the door.

Joe and Eddie suggested I have an officer stay outside all night. Naturally Eddie wanted to stay with me as well but I made him go on home. I really just hoped Leonard would come stay with me again. As if on queue the bedroom window slid open. Snart easily crawled on in. He crouched just inside the window and smiled over at me. "Hello there." I said. He smirked and closed the window. "You've got some company out front." Snart pointed out. "I know, that was my brothers idea." I explained. "Want a drink?" I asked, getting up from my bed. Snart nodded and started untying his boots. I headed out into the kitchen but stopped when I heard knocking on the door. I looked out the peephole. One of the cops checking up on me I guess. He had his head down so I couldn't see his face. I smiled and pulled the door open. "Hello officer-" I started. I was immediately cut off by the man lifting his hand and wrapping it around my throat. He shoved me against the wall. The man from earlier. What a clever idea, dressing as a cop to get in. Only he was pushing on my windpipe. I couldn't make a sound. "Where is he? Snart. I know he's here." The man said, keeping his voice low. I tried to speak but couldn't. I couldn't breathe. My feet weren't even touching the floor. I glanced towards the bedroom. The man smiled evilly and dropped me. I fell to the floor, gasping for air. "Len..." I said, failing to speak louder then a whisper. The man was already at the bedroom door, a gun in his hand. I pushed myself from the ground and ran at him, slamming into him at full speed. We both fell into the bedroom. "What the-?" Snart shouted. The man kicked at me but I rolled away just in time. I saw Snart grab his gun and then without a second thought, he froze the guy  solid. I stared at the frozen body with wide eyes. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Snart asked, kneeling beside me. I nodded slowly and let him pull me to my feet. "I'll take care of him, don't worry." Snart assured me, pulling me close to him. I buried my face in his shirt.

   When I went to work the next day, I noticed a large amount of news people. I pushed my way through until I saw why. Snart and snuck into the CCPD and delivered the frozen criminal. Joe and the Captain seemed confused to say the least. "Hey, did you see what Snart left us?" Eddie asked as I made my way to my desk. I smiled. "How could I miss it?" I laughed.