Father (Captain Cold)

Requested? Maybe? (I don't remember XD)
.......

I had been laying in bed on the Waverider, minding my own business when the doors to my room slid open and Leonard Snart stepped in. I glanced over at him and noticed he was holding the wall for support. He was totally drunk. "What do you want Snart?" I asked, going back to reading my book. He made his way over to me, stumbling a few times and leaned on my bed. Snart lowered his head to my ears. I could smell vodka on his breath. "I want you..." He whispered. The book fell from my hands. I bit my lip and sat up. "Let's get you to bed Snart." I suggested. I turned to get up but Snart placed his hands on my legs and stood between them. His hands slid up my legs slowly while he gazed into my eyes. "I want you now. Your so....gorgeous. It kills me that we aren't together." Snart admitted biting his lip and moving forward so he could press his lips to my neck. "Snart.... Oh god.... Your drunk. You are so drunk right now." I said, trying to stay calm but his hands kept moving and his lips were still on my neck. "Mm... Let's have some fun. I want to feel you... taste you." Snart said in my ear, practically making my mouth water and my eyes pop out. "I...you need to go to bed." I said, gripping his jacket for dear life. "Yours will do fine." He said, pushing me back and jumping onto the bed. Snart leaned over me, his hands on either side of my head and his body pressing up against mine. "Oh my god." I whispered. I pressed my lips to his. I shouldn't be doing this! He was drunk! He wasn't in control. I pushed him away slightly. "Your drunk Leonard. This is a mistake." I told him. Snart leaned in closer again. "I know what I'm doing... Don't worry." He whispered. My mouth opened a bit. Snarts lips were on mine again. One thing led to another and we were under the sheets in minutes. He defiantly was in control.
....
1 month later..

     I was pacing the infirmary. "Y/N, have you seen Rip?" Snart asked, barging into the infirmary. I hid the test behind me and wiped away the tears. "No... No he's not in here. Check the study." I suggested. Snart noticed how I was acting. "Are you okay?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I nodded. "I'm fine. Really Len." I said. He totally didn't believe me. "What's behind your back?" Snart asked. I shrugged. Snart reached out to me and easily took the test from behind my back. I didn't look at him and instead looked at the ground. I looked up to see him staring at it. "Are you-?" He asked. I nodded. Snart stepped back, sitting the test on the table. He took a deep breath then turned and barged out of the room. "Hey boss." Mick said in the hall. "Not now!" Snart shouted.

I knew this was going to happen

I knew this was going to happen. Snart and I were together. Not dating I guess but it was like we were. We adored each other but kids were not a topic of conversation. I sat on a chair in the corner, putting my face in my hands. The doors to the infirmary started to close but were stopped by Mick. "Y/N, what's wrong with Snart?" He asked, coming into the room. He saw me and the floor and froze. "Should I get Sara?" He asked. I shook my head. "Did Snart do something to you?" Mick asked protectively. He came into the room and the door closed behind him. "Mick... I'm...I'm pregnant. Snart... He found out and he got mad and I don't know what to do! He hates me now!" I said, getting upset all over again. Mick came and stood in front of me. He lightly put his hands on my arms. "Listen kid-" He started. "Mick, stop calling me kid." I told him. Mick smirked. "Just listen. Snart's worse fear is being his father. He had to raise and protect Lisa most of their lives.  He thinks that if he has kids, he'll mess up or hurt them." Mick explained. I sighed. That's why he acted like that. "Should I go talk to him?" I asked. Mick looked uncertain but nodded.

  Clearly Snart didn't want to be found. It took me a good thirty minutes to track him down. He had hidden away in the engine room where no one would see him. I had kept hearing this sound whenever I walked past and finally figured out that it was a ball being thrown against the wall. "Hey." I said, going and sitting next to him on the floor. I watched him throw the ball against the wall repeatedly. "I get that this isn't what you want but-" I started. "You don't know that." Snart interrupted me. I looked over at him. He didn't throw the ball this time. "I want this. I want you. But what if I'm... What if I'm like my father?" He asked, finally turning his head to look at me. "Thats up to you. You can be better then he was. You already are. You're a good man and I think you will be a wonderful father." I told him. I sighed and got to my feet. "Its up to you now Len. Im going to do this and I want you to be apart of my life." I said. Snart looked at me for a second and then looked down at the floor. I left him in the engine room and headed back to my own room.

   About an hour later, Snart found me in my room. He came and sat next to me on my bed. "So if it's a girl I was thinking Lily would be good." He said casually. I looked at him in surprise. "Lily. That is a good name." I agreed. "I'm sorry." Snart said quietly. The doors opened and Sara came marching in, Mick close behind her. "Did you apologize to her?" Sara practically shouted at Snart. He smirked at me. "Yes assassin, I did. You just missed it. Now get out so I can spend time with my girl." He ordered. Sara smiled at me and winked, turning and leaving.