Crazy Brother (Captain Cold)

Requested
....

"I'll race you home." I told my brother Barry Allen. He glared at me from across the lab. "Oh really?" He asked. "Uh oh, sibling rivalry!" Cisco shouted to Cailtin and Harrison. "You're going to lose little brother." I told Barry. "Y/N, we're twins..." Barry said. I laughed. "I was born first though." I reminded him. Harrison poked his head into the room and Cailtin came in. "What now?" She asked, hands on her hips. "We are going to race home and I'm going to win." I said proudly. Barry laughed and let out a snort. When the reactor at Star Labs exploded, I had been just outside the Central City Police Department, on the way to see Barry. Barry was struck by lightening and so was I. The blast from the reactor sent me flying onto the ground and then the puddle I landed in was struck by lightening. We were struck by the same bolt according to Harrison. Barry had been in a coma for months. I wasnt though. Somehow. Now we both had the power of super speed. So now he was The Flash and I was The Scarlet Speedster. My phone buzzed, distracting me. I had a text from my boyfriend. Leonard Snart. No one knew he was my boyfriend, it was quite difficult trying to hide this from Barry and the others. But I had to, he was their enemy. It started with, well... a one night stand. When I met Captain Cold he was such a flirt. Every time we met or fought he would flirt and do whatever he could to be near me. He even 'accidentally' ran into me at bars and food places. And finally I broke. I kissed him. And he kissed back. We were out the door and back at his place quickly and the clothes were flying off left and right. The next morning I woke and I felt different. Snart had been asleep next to me still and I looked at him, realizing I didnt want it to end. Ever. From then on we had been secretly dating. And it wasnt easy. Snart was always getting himself into trouble. Id had to bail him out of the Central City Police Department several time already without my brother knowing. And then Barry would come home yelling that somehow Snart got out of jail again. There was a strong breeze and I looked up. "Dammit Barry!" I yelled. He was already gone. "Go catch him, Scarlet Speedster." Cisco told me, smiling at my name he gave me. I smiled and waved as I zoomed out of the room. I took a shortcut through the city and arrived home just a millisecond after Barry. He smiled and me and gave me a high five as I walked up to unlock the door. "You want some food?" Barry asked as I headed to my room. I pulled out my phone, wanting to finally read the text from Leonard. "No thanks bro, I'm good." I called as I opened the door. I turned on the light to my room and almost jumped out of my skin. The window was open and Leonard was laying across my bed. I let out a yelp in surprise. "What?" Barry yelled. "I just tripped over my shoes!" I lied. I heard Barry laugh as I shut the door quickly. "What are you doing here Leonard?" I asked, trying not smile. "I texted you." He pointed out. I looked down at my phone. "I'm coming over. -L." I read. I sighed. "Well I'm here now." He said, winking. Leonard got up and pulled me closer, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and put my arms around his shoulders. I moved into his lap and pushed him back to lay on the bed, not breaking the kiss. Leonard grabbed my hips and flipped us over so he could lean over me. I loved the way his lips moved over my skin, carefully, lovingly. Leonard kissed down my jaw and my neck. I gripped his shirt, pulling him back to my lips. My bedroom door flew open. Leonard flew off of me. He grabbed his cold gun and raised it. "Y/N?! What-?! Snart?!" Barry yelled in surprise. "Barry! I can explain." I said. I fixed my shirt quickly and got up. I quickly realized Mick was standing behind Barry. "Mick?" Leonard asked, getting up. "Sorry Boss. I thought something was wrong." Mick admitted. I crossed my arms. "I can't believe you." Barry told me as Leonard pointed Mick towards the door. "Me? I can do whatever I want Barry." I said, poking him in the chest with my finger. He hated when I did that. "No you can't! You're the Scarlet Speedster-" Barry said. I cut him off. "Scarlet Speedster, not the hero. The assistant. The back up." I said, glaring. Barry got quiet pretty fast. "That's not true. And that doesn't mean you can just go date some criminal. He's a thief. And now he knows where we live." He said, starting to yell again. "Leonard has known for months! Do you really think this is the first time he's been here?" I asked Barry. Barry looked surprised. I glared and pushed him back out of the room then slammed the door in his face.