You're what? (Mick Rory)

Requested
........

"Ready to go babe?" Mick called from the car. I nodded and grabbed my bag. "Lenny? Can I drive?" I asked my brother, smiling sweetly at him. He smiled at me. "Absolutely... not." Lenny answered, getting behind the wheel. I rolled my eyes and got in the back. Star City Bank here we come.

This plan was not thought out well enough. Here we were, running. We weren't the only ones checking out that bank apparently. Now we had some mobsters after us. "Hide!" Lenny said, pushing us into another dark alley. "Hello." A mobster said, rounding the corner. We all started to back up until I backed into another mobster. I jumped away from him, leaning into Mick. "Just give us the money." The lead guy said. Lenny smiled. "I don't think so." He said, shaking his head and reaching for his cold gun. Lenny drew his cold gun and Mick grabbed his heat gun. The mobsters pointed their guns at me. "Money now or the girl dies." He ordered. My hands covered my stomach automatically. The lead mobster noticed. "Ahhh... she's pregnant. What a shame it would be to lose the child as well." He said. Lenny and Mick both looked to me. "Shes not pregnant." Mick argued. "I am." I said. It came out as a whisper. "What?" Lenny asked, glaring at me. But Mick still heard me and looked down at me. He dropped the bag of money in his hand. "Take it." Mick grunted to the men. Lenny sighed and dropped the other bag. Mick stood protectively in front of me until the men left us. Lenny turned on me. "You're pregnant?!" He said, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes. I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner." I told him. Mick still had his back to me. "Lets get out of here." Mick grumbled. I reached out to touch his arm but stopped. He needed time to think. "You got my sister- my baby sister pregnant?" Lenny asked Mick. "Lenny stop." I ordered. Lenny looked over at me and took a step back. "Lets go to Lisa's, its not far from here." Lenny sighed, pulling out his phone.

"Baby sis!" Lisa said to me as she opened the door. She pulled me into a tight hug. "I love your hair today! Is that a new coat?Hi Lenny." She said over my shoulder. He kissed her head as he walked past. Mick was last to come in, looking at the ground. I watched as he walked straight to the back door and out onto the small balcony. "Is every thing okay?" Lisa asked, frowning. "It's seems our little sister is pregnant. And it's Mick's." Lenny told her, crossing his arms. She pulled back and looked at me in shock. "Seriously? You're pregnant?" She asked me. I nodded, still looking past her at Mick. "I'm going to be an Aunt!" Lisa said excitedly. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I said, ignoring her questions. I walked to the back door and slid it close after me. Mick glanced over his shoulder at me and leaned on the railing. "When we're you going to tell me?" He asked. I moved to stand next to him. "I don't know. I was scared." I admitted. Mick looked down at me. "Of what?" He asked. "Of you not wanting this. The baby. Me." I explained. I suddenly felt his lips on mine, his hands in my hair. I kissed him back, my hands holding onto his jacket. Mick pulled back and looked at me. "Can we go home? I dont feel like spending the rest of my night with three Snart's." Mick said, making me laugh and nod.
...
   It was good to have Mick home. He got caught and ended up in Iron Heights Prison for a few months. But now he was back home. Back home to a six month pregnant fiance. And a baby girl who turned two in a week. Mick pulled out his heat gun. "I don't think that will cook it any faster. It'll just burn the house down." I reminded him from across the kitchen. Mick grumbled and put the heat gun on the counter again. "I hate cooking." He said. I groaned in pain again. "You okay?" He asked, coming up behind me and wrapping an arm around my waist. I nodded and leaned back against him. "I have another job tomorrow." Mick said. "With Len?" I asked. "Mm hmm.." He said. "Try not to get caught this time." I complained, turning around and kissing Mick. "What will you do while Im gone?" He asked. I smirked. "Lisa will be staying with me. Dont you worry." I told him. "I always worry about you my love." Mick told me, kissing my neck and placing a hand lightly on my stomach.