Villains (Captain Cold)

"Hey!" The Flash yelled at me from across the empty bank. There was no way Barry Allen was going to stop me. I aimed my gun up and shot the chandelier, causing it to come plummeting towards the ground, right where The Flash stood. As he sped out of the way I darted out the door. "Give up Y/N! You know you cant win!" The Flash yelled at me from across the street. I dropped the bags of money behind me. I pointed my gun straight at him. "Is that a bet you really want to make?" I asked, glaring at him. Just around the corner from us I could hear the wailing of police sirens. "Come on Barry! Just let me go!" I yelled at him. The Rogues would be pissed if I didn't make it back with the money. He looked around nervously. Its the middle of the night in front of a bank, I doubt anyone heard me. Stupid heroes and their secret identities. Not that us villains were much different. "I cant do that. Your wanted for theft and murder. I cant just let you walk." He said, looking apologetic. Barry Allen and I were once friends. That is before he betrayed me. I gave up everything and became a criminal. A villain. A Rogue. I smiled wickedly and fired several shots at him. He dodged them the best he could. The cop cars came to a screeching halt halfway down the street. I pointed my gun at them instead and grabbed my other one, pointing it at Flash. "Put it down! Now!" The deputy yelled as he got out of his car. I raised an eyebrow. "Y/N.... You're alone, outnumbered. This is it." The Flash told me. I heard a sound behind me that made me smile from ear to ear. I moved an inch. "Freeze!" A cop yelled. "Be careful what you wish for." I shouted. I shot at the cops and The Flash both before ducking and hitting the ground. Ice and fire soared over me and at the cops. Mick Rory's crazed laugh could be heard over the shouting from the cops and the sound of the heat and cold guns. "Burn!" Mick yelled. "Lets go, princess!" Leonard Snart said, smirking at me. He offered me his hand and Mick grabbed the bags of money. Snart pulled me along down the nearest alleyway, Mick keeping close. Two motorcycles were waiting for us. Snart hopped on one. Mick got on the other, making sure the bags of money would stay on. Snart grabbed me around the waist, pulling me close and kissing me. "You did good." He told me. I smirked and climbed on the bike behind him. He revved the bike as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Mick sped off, impatient as always. We took off after him. We only made it a few blocks before being stopped by The Flash again. He stood in the middle of the road, causing Mick to almost crash. "We don't have time for a chat Barry." Snart said in a bored tone. The cop cars where just now turning onto this road. "Give up!" The Flash ordered. Mick and I both grabbed are guns and shot at the cops as they got closer. I blew out a tire in one, causing the car to flip and make another crash after its tires were melted. Somehow Snart blasted The Flash with ice, not enough to hurt him but it defiantly shocked him. We sped off again. I buried my face in Snart's parka as the cold wind hit my face. Thankfully The Flash didn't catch up with us again. We pulled off into another alley by the warehouse we were currently staying at. Mick hopped off his motorcycle, throwing one of the bags to me. We headed inside, looking around to make sure no one saw us. 

   "10 thousand dollars. Not bad for your first solo bank robbery." Snart said as he finished counting. I was currently laying across the couch with my feet up watching Mick clean his gun on the makeshift worktable. Snart was somewhere on the other side of the couch. I was to lazy to get up to see where though. A wad of 20 dollar bills flew over the back of the couch and hit me. "Hey!" I shouted, grabbing the money. I tucked it away. Tomorrow I was going shopping. Mick switched to taking apart my gun and cleaning it, even though it wasnt a special gun like his and Snart's. Snart walked over and leaned over the back of the couch. "What do you want to do now?" Snart asked, looking down at me. I shrugged. "I want to burn something." Mick growled. We both smiled at him. Snart rolling his eyes as well.