Free (Captain Cold)

Iron Heights Prison, where the worse of the worst go. "I'm here to see Leonard Snart." I told the guard. "You his lawyer?" He asked, looking at my skirt and heels. "No." I answered. I signed in. "Popular guy today." He commented. "Excuse me?" I asked. The guard shrugged. "Someone else is here too. Some kid. This way." The guard explained. I was led down several halls, past several locked doors which were guarded. Finally I reached the room. Barry Allen stood up just as I came in. "You." I said, glaring. I marched up to him. "You're the reason he's here." I said, looking past Barry at Leonard. Leonard had on a prison uniform and cuffs on his wrists. "I'm sorry Y/N." Barry said. He moved past me. "No you're not." I said to Barry, not looking away from Leonard. I sat down in the chair and picked up the phone. Sadly we were separated by glass. I just wanted to hug him, to kiss him. "Len..." I said. He smiled. "I miss you. How's Mick?" Leonard asked quietly. "He's good. He's staying with me for now. It's the only way to keep an eye on him." I explained. Since Leonard had been arrested, I knew the cops would be after Mick too. So he lived with me for now. I constantly had to worry about where he was and if he was going to catch something on fire. "He's worried about you. He acts all tough but I know he's worried." I told Leonard. "And you?" He asked. I shook my head. "You know you're all I think about." I told him. He smiled and leaned forward. "Don't worry. I'll be out a lot sooner then you think." Leonard promised. He winked at me. He was going to break out. I knew better then to ask so I just nodded. "I love you baby. I'll see you soon." Leonard said as the guard told him time was up. "I love you Leonard. So much." I said just before he had to hang up the phone. I watched the guard pull him from the seat. Leonard smiled at me as the guard shoved him through the doorway. "Miss?" The guard behind me said. I grabbed my bag and got up, following him out. 

   I opened the door to my apartment

I opened the door to my apartment. None of the lights were on. "Mick?" I called out. No response. "Dammit." I mumbled, closing the door. Of course he was out. Hopefully Mick wasn't getting into trouble because there was only so many times I could bail him out. I soon passed out on the couch. I tried to stay up and wait for Mick to make sure he's okay. It was about 4 in the morning when the door opened and slammed shut. Mick stumbled around with a beer in his hand. "Mick?" I asked tiredly. I rubbed my eyes tiredly. He grunted and sat on the couch. "Where were you?" I asked, sitting up. "Bar...Bars actually." Mick admitted, taking another drink. I got up and snatched the beer from his hand, throwing it in the trash. I grabbed Mick's arm and pulled him to his feet. "Come on big guy, bed time." I told him, pushing him towards his room. It took a few minutes but I finally got him in and tucked into bed. I never thought I would be living with a criminal. Or even the criminal bestfriend of my criminal boyfriend. I headed to my own room and settled into bed. I drifted off to sleep easily but woke in the middle of the night. I looked sleepily over at my window. It was open. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I stumbled over to the window and slid it close, locking it. I turned around to go back to bed. Someone was laying in it. I let out a loud scream and ran for the door. It burst open and Mick came running in with his heat gun. He was dressed in only his boxers and looked like a deer in headlights. "It's me!" A voice shouted. I peaked out from behind Mick and saw Leonard with both his hands up. He was wearing his Iron Heights Prison uniform. "Len?" I said, I walked over to him and punched his chest. "Boss, good to have you back." Mick said. He smirked and backed out of the room, closing the door after him. "How?" I asked. Leonard smirked at me. "There isn't a prison I can't break out of." Leonard told me. He moved closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I pulled away and headed to the closet, pulling out some of his clothes. "Out of that prison jumpsuit." I ordered. Leonard stripped out of it, tossing it to me. I stuck it in a waist basket and headed out of the room. I knocked on Mick's door. I heard some grumbling and he pulled it open, revealing a naked Mick. I looked at the ceiling. "Can you burn this?" I asked. He grabbed his heat gun and set the jumpsuit on fire. I walked away quickly and Mick kicked the door shut. I set the flaming trash can down and came back in. Leonard was pulling on some fresh clothes. He pulled me into another hug. "I missed you. Everything about you." Leonard said. I breathed in his scent. He smelled a bit like a prison right now but still himself. "Are you going to put out that mini bonfire?" He asked. I reached over to my desk and grabbed his cold gun, pointing it at the trash and freezing it. "You've gotten quite good with that." Leonard admitted. I smiled at him and leaned up, kissing him. Leonard took the cold gun from me and say it down. His arms wrapped around me, picking me up. I pulled him tight against me and kissed him hard.

   I woke up to sunlight on my face. I squinted and turned my head, Leonard was peacefully asleep. His clothes and mine were both sprawled over the floor of the room. I got up carefully and pulled on one of his shirt. I made my way into the living room and then the kitchen. As I passed the door, someone knocked. I peeked out the peep hole. Barry Allen. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "What do you want Allen?" I asked. He smiled innocently at me. "Did you know Snart broke out of Iron Heights?" He asked. I shrugged. "Have you met him? He does that." I told Barry. "Is he here?" Barry asked. I laughed. "Even if he was, I wouldn't tell you!" I told him. I felt a hand on mine and Leonard appeared behind me. "Barry. It's not a pleasure to see you." Leonard said in a bored tone. One arm wrapped around my waist and the other had his cold gun. "Say one word to anyone about this and I'll freeze you." He threatened, holding the cold gun to Barry's face. I looked at Leonard and then Barry. Wow Leonard looked great. He always did. That protectiveness and that strength was so attractive. I snapped out of my fantasizing. Barry glared. "Look, I'm going off the radar for awhile. I just want to be home." Leonard told him. Barry raised his hands and took a step back. "If you do anything, I'll find out." Barry threatened. Leonard, shut the door in his face. I turned around and grabbed him, pulling him to my lips again. "Mmm, I'm going to like staying home." He said, leaning down and kissing my neck.