Surprise? (Mick Rory)

I walked in to the safe house where my boyfriend Mick and his partner in crime Leonard lived. Mick was busy messing with his heat gun again. Len got up as I came in and frowned at me. "Did you see a delivery man on your way up?" He asked, looking annoyed. Len looked at his watch. I held up the bag of food I had snatched on my way up. "This?" I asked. He smiled and reached out for the bag. I handed it over and sat my own stuff down behind the couch. "Hey." I said to Mick, walking over to him. "Hey babe." Mick answered. He gave me a quick kiss, not taking his eyes off his gun. Len pulled boxes of Chinese food from the bag, handing me a couple. "Its chicken, just how you like it." Len promised. I wasnt the biggest fan of Chinese food and I especially didn't like seafood. But my favorite pair of criminals knew that by now. I pulled the laptop out of my bag and plopped down on the couch next to Len. "Want a beer babe?" Mick asked, holding one up. I nodded, holding my hand out for it as I started to eat my rice. He handed it over, not before taking a drink of it. I sat it on the floor in front of me. I took a bite of chicken. I swear my taste buds had been acting weird all month. Sometimes food just tasted off. I took another bite and immediately regretted it. Out of no where I was going to throw up. I stopped chewing and my hand flew to my mouth. Maybe if I took deep breaths I would be okay. "Whats wrong?" Len asked. Mick stopped tinkering with his gun and looked at me. "You look a little pale." Mick commented. I was going to vomit. I practically threw my food at Len, who sat it down and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't even close the door before I was throwing up in the toilet. Tears were streaming down my face now. Mick and Len were both behind me, trying to figure out what was wrong. But I think I already knew. "Mickey can you get me water?" I asked weakly. He rushed off to the kitchen. I turned to Len. "Len I need to you to get me something. I need a pregnancy test. Don't tell Mick. Not yet. Please." I begged him. His eyes widened and he looked down at my stomach. "Of course. Ill go out now. Ill say I'm getting you soup." Len told me, wiping away the tears on my face and leaving. I heard Mick ask where he was going and Len replied he was going to the store. Mick came back with water. I saw sitting on the bathroom floor with my legs pulled up to my chest. "Do you feel any better?" Mick asked as I sipped the water. I shrugged. Mick leaned down and picked me up bridal style, taking me back to the couch. My stomach growled and I started to eat some of my rice again. Mick came back and draped a blanket over me, one of Len's. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I watched him tinker with his gun for awhile until Len came back. He had a plastic bag in his hand and I heard him sit the bag in the kitchen. I got up as he went into the bathroom. "You okay?" Mick asked as I headed towards the bathroom. "I'm fine, just gotta go to the bathroom." I told him. Len left the test on the sink and I closed the door. I was freaking out right now. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom, taking the test. Of course I had to wait. It was the worst wait of my life. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor. I could hear someone walking back and forth outside the door. I opened it a crack and peaked out. Len was pacing just outside the bathroom. "Go get him. Ill know in a minute." I told Len. He nodded and rushed off. I sat back on the floor and closed my eyes. I heard Mick outside the door, asking Len what was happening. Len told him to wait patiently. Ha, Mick was not a patient person. Time was up. I grabbed the test off the sink and blinked away my nervous tears. Two lines. I grabbed the box. Two lines was a yes. I was pregnant. Oh god, I was pregnant. I opened the door. Len looked up and Mick turned around. "Are you okay? What's going on?" Mick asked, really confused now. I smiled and shrugged. "I'm... I'm pregnant." I stuttered out. Len smiled at me. Mick looked... surprised. Really surprised. "Wait... pregnant? Is it mine?" Mick asked. I nodded. A smile spread across his face and he came forward, picking me up in a hug. I was honestly so relieved. Mick sat me down and I was immediately pulled into another hug by Len.