Tension Pt 2 (Captain Cold)

Teasing Snart was the best. Keeping it on the down low was the worst though. Snart and I agreed that this.. thing between us was a secret. So that meant we had to meet in secret. We almost had been caught several times. It was thrilling though honestly. We were in the kitchen with the others and it was the worst not being able to sit on Snart's lap. I dropped my fork and bent over directly in front of him. I got up and saw his jaw clench, he avoided eye contact. I smirked and moved to get a new fork and finish my breakfast. Snart refused to even look in my direction the rest of the time. I sat across the room and listened to Sara and Mick chat about weapons. Rip decided not to eat in the same room as us and go to his study. Snart had finished eating awhile ago but still sat at the island, staring at his hands. I got up and dropped my plate in the sink and headed out of the room. I immediately noticed heavy footsteps behind me. I came to a halt and spun around. Snart glared at me and got right in front of me. I smirked evily at him. "You think you're so cute teasing me like that, don't you?" He asked, sounding irritated. He was always like that. "You think so too apparently." I joked. Snart rolled his eyes. "You're really irritating." He grumbled. I bit my lip and ran my hand up his chest. "Stop that." Snart ordered. I leaned in close until our lips almost touched. I pulled back before they could and walked away, looking behind me to see a baffled looking Snart. 

   I took my time in the shower and as I turned off the water I realized I wasnt alone. Someone was sitting outside the shower whistling. And I knew who. I opened the door and stared at Snart. "Can I help you?" I asked, not bothering to cover up. Snart looked me up and down once and then smiled. "I just think its a bit unfair that you have been teasing me non stop. So... I thought a taste of your own medicine was just what you needed." He explained, getting up from the ground. Snart stepped into the shower, immediately pressing me to the wall. One hand grabbed my bare waist and the other grabbed my leg, pulling it up to his hip. Snart was still fully dressed and didn't seem to mind the water. His lips brushed mine for a second and then moved along my cheek to my neck. My hands moved to the back of his neck as I pulled him closer. Snart hungrily kissed my neck, his teeth nipping at the skin occasionally. His hips pushed against mine, grinding into me and pressing me roughly into the wall. The hand that had been on my waist traveled to my back and then to my butt, squeezing it.  Finally Snart brought his lips to mine. I kissed him, never wanting to stop. Suddenly he stopped. His hands let go of me and he stepped back, a grin on his face. I was out of breath slightly and I glared at him. "You're kidding right?" I asked, as I watched him walk out of the shower and towards the door. "Payback baby." Snart said, winking as he left the bathroom. I groaned in frustration.

   I sat in the main room with Sara, Jax, Kendra and Ray. We were all bored and Rip wouldn't let us go out and explore whatever time it was that we were in.  Mick joined us, handing his beer to Sara as he walked past. "So you and Snart huh?" Mick asked as he sat down near me. Everyone turned and looked at me. "What?" Jax and Ray asked looking to Mick for an explanation. "Am I really the only one who has noticed?" Mick laughed. "Yes!" Ray said, looking confused. "Wait, so you and Snart are together? I thought you hated each other?" Kendra asked. I shrugged. "Its... complicated..." I said. "They're banging. Not complicated." Mick clarified. "Mick!" I said, wanting him to shut up. Jax snickered. "You owe me $50 blondie." Mick said, pointing at Sara. She smiled and nodded. "Oh and you were betting, great. Okay I'm going to bed." I said, wanting to get out of the room.  

 The doors to my room slid open and I found Snart sitting across my bed reading. I sighed loudly. "Whats with you?" He asked. I opened my mouth but stopped when Snart raised a hand. "I was kidding, I dont care." He said, going back to his book. I glared and looked for something to throw at him. Snart put down his book and slid off my bed. "I'm kidding." He assured me, standing in front of me. He brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "Mick knew about us. And he just told the others." I said, expecting him to leave. Instead he shrugged. "Good, all the secrecy is tiring." He said. I stared at him in surprise. "Really?" I asked, wondering if this was all a trick. He smiled and kissed me. "Really." He said, pulling back for a second. I smiled and pulled him back to my lips. "See? Told you all." Mick said from behind us. We pulled apart and turned to see Mick standing in the doorway with Jax, Ray, Sara, Kendra, and even Martin behind him. "What are we all looking at?" Rip asked, sticking his head in the room. "They're together." Mick said, smiling and pointing at us. Snart's face was bright red. "Oh, I know that. I'm from the future." Rip shrugged, leaving.