Chapter 30

Nathan Tech was found in a building near where his event was taking place. He's been arrested and upon further investigation, the police found his plans for mind control. Nathan had planned to release his tablet and initiate his mind control program until there weren't any free minds left. Really, the world owed the superheroes who stopped him.

But where were they?

There were theories, pictures from the event. People assumed that Louis was one of the superheroes because he'd been caught with his mask off. There were photos of him by a body, and fortunately, no one had made the connection yet, that it was Harry.

No one had any idea where Louis or the rest of the undercover heroes were.

------

The boys were waiting.

They'd cut themselves off from the outside world for a while, turning off their phones and shutting off their TVs and computers. The only person they had any contact with was Paul, who made sure they didn't have to leave the flat.

After Louis had left Harry's room and told everyone that he'd been healing, they were just... waiting for something to happen. No one wanted to get their hopes up, but Harry's body was healing itself and that had to mean something... right?

They'd been holed up in the flat for a week, Louis was sitting in Harry's room, trying to keep himself busy with books he'd found. It was the middle of the day, the others were keeping themselves busy in the living room, Paul had just come to give them food since they were running low. And that's when something happened.

Harry took a gasping breath.

He was alive.