Authors Note... The End?

Hey guys! I'm back after about 2 years but sadly, I bring bad news...

I have decided that I will not be continuing with both of my stories. I actually wrote something for Baby Sister already but this is for this story. I have little to no inspiration left for these stories and just no time. I do not see myself updating the actual story line anytime in the near future and I honestly don't think I ever will. Trust me when I say I don't really want to! I seriously wish I still had the time for this and the enthusiasm I had when I started but things change over the course of a few years I guess! :,(

I seriously loved writing these books and the amount of nice comments and helpful pointers you guys sent really made me feel special!

BUT I'm not leaving you guys empty handed!!
There are a few things I want to let you guys know about where this story was going and such soooo without further ado, here are my plans!! --------------

-okay so we all know that Natalie was getting that pregnancy vibe but this is the confirmation.... Natalie was indeed pregnant with Shane's child!!

Now this is the hard part...

- I actually intended on Natalie having a miscarriage while they were at Hershel's farm. She would have been in one of the tents when she felt an immense pain and miscarried the baby. I don't know a lot about miscarriages so I would have done a bit more research and tried to make it as accurate as possible without being too much obviously.
-I was also intending on having the group have a funeral for the baby. That sounds so bad and I sound like the most cruel person ever but it was for the plot. At the funeral, Shane would have not shown up and this kinda caused Natalie and Shane to start fighting and it made Shane very distant and played into the whole insanity and trying to murder Rick thing at the end of season 2.
-obviously, Natalie would have felt immense guilt when Rick killed Shane because she had been fighting with him and ended up going off on Rick and trying to go after him but instead of actually hurting him, the basically wrestled with each other and she fell to the ground in angst and cried. She pushed Rick away literally and mentally excluded herself from everything and everyone throughout the course between season 2 and 3.
-she fell into a deep DEEP depression because of the baby and Shane so she pushed everyone away and was alone with her thoughts. This caused Rick and Lori to try and pull her back but she only fell further. Daryl actually came to her rescue when he found her in the woods one day with a cut on her wrist. (Not enough to kill but enough to show how much pain she was in) he ended up telling her that he too was depressed because of his father and how his life was when he was a teenager and they became even closer. She eventually came back and was almost normal again, almost completely blocking Shane out of her memory because she couldn't bear the pain she felt when she thought of him.

Now this is where the story was leading the entire time.....

-Natalie obviously fell for Daryl. They fell hard for each other and they were each others rock through thick and thin during those long months. Daryl made sure she was well fed while she helped him out hunting so he didn't have the whole burden on him. (He taught her how to hunt and track even better with the bow she found) When season 3 starts, Daryl and Natalie are actually kind of friends with benefits in a way... They aren't actually dating but they are always there for each other and they love each other and... Other things are happening too but I'll spare the horny details. ;P No one knows about all this except for what they show them, that they care for each other in a way no one else can care for them.
-Daryl and Natalie are in the woods hunting and doing to do and when they go back, Rick and Daryl go out and find the prison.
-Rick and the group find out pretty quickly after what I'm about to say!!! ;)

AND FINALLY, WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING TO TELL YOU GUYS SINCE I STARTED THIS STORY!!!....

-Daryl gets Natalie pregnant!! Yes I know, Jesus, she sleeps around a lot and gets pregnant a lot but hey! Protection is probably pretty scarce and not a big concern at this point in their lives and they could die at any second so if they have a connection with someone and they love them, what the hell, whatever happens, happens... But yeah, she gets pregnant again, this time it's Daryl's, and she is very scared this time around because of what happened last time.
-Because she has Hershel as her doctor, they often make runs and make sure to get her prenatal vitamins and such so she is healthy.
-She ends up giving birth successfully during that little break between season 3 and 4 (I obviously would have had chapters between then so you guys know how, when, where, etc. it was born.
-IT WAS A BOY!! Daryl and Natalie ended up having a boy and I'm not too sure about the name. Shane just popped into my head but that's super weird and awkward so just know it would have been any name but that hahaha!
-Daryl ended up going on a run alone when Natalie had just had the baby a few weeks ago and found a jewelry store.... I hope you guys get what is going on here! He found her a ring (and sized himself and got two silver bands for the actual marriage) and proposed, super awkwardly and nervously but he got through it and she smiled and said yes! They ended up having a small ceremony (just a tiny one) where Maggie basically went out on a run and found a little white dress for her to wear and the girls did her makeup with spare stuff they found and the guys made Daryl look nice meaning THE MAN ACTUALLY SHOWERED OMG!! He wore a nice white dress shirt with a black tie they had found and Carl was the ring bearer and it was just a little thing, Hershel was the priest and it was all around adorable!!!
-when the prison went down, Nat was with the baby and ended up going with Tyreese. Carol came and helped her take care of Judy and her baby who I'm gonna just call DJ (Daryl Jr. Because I have no actual name for him! You guys can call him whatever you want as long as it's not Shane hahahaha)
-Nat ended up giving DJ to Carol and Ty to watch and take care of while she went to terminus and did that whole thing! (Sorry Carol, you're so badass but this needs to happen for my story) She ends up having the reunion with Daryl and he runs and hugs her and picks her up and actually kissed her in front of everyone and of course Rick and Carl flip out and start crying and hugging and all that. She brings everyone back to the cabin and Rick and Carl have Judy again and Daryl and Natalie have DJ again and it's just a magical moment!!

I didn't really know what I was gonna do with the flashbacks but I was thinking about doing Shane's train of thought in the past like how he felt about her and then when he died I would have maybe done Daryl's thoughts from the beginning when he met Natalie.... Idrk what I would have been doing

And honestly, I didn't quite have anything else planned out for this book. I'm gonna leave the rest of it up to you and how you want the story to end! Do you want them all the live happily in Alexandria where the walls never come down and they never have to deal with walkers or bad people again? Or do you want them to somehow die with each other saying they love each other or something idk? (Honestly, the first option is beautiful no matter how unrealistic it is :,) )

If you guys have any other questions you feel weren't answered or you just want to say what you think happened, please comment and let me know!! I'd love to hear your take on it and I will answer any questions when I get some time!!

I just want to say a final thank you for reading this all the way through and sending me nice comments throughout the book! It really means a lot that so many of you were so invested in my stories and actually deemed them the best you have read!! (And that sounds incredibly pretentious so please excuse that but I'm just telling you what a few people have told me) So thank you guys so much for reading this and I hope your imagination is good to you on how the story ends!! I love you guys so much!!! *hugs you tight*

-Carly