Chapter 15*

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!
- Carly
--------------------

*15 years old*

It's been about 2 months since Rick and Shane had left for police academy. We went to their graduation yesterday and I'm so proud of them! Shane is going for a firearms instructor and Rick just staying a plain officer. They were coming home today and I was so excited. The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. I opened it and was greeted by a kiss. I looked to see it was Blake.

I forgot to say that Blake (Yes, the same Blake that I had my first kiss with) asked me out last month. I smiled at him and invited him in. My mom smiled when she saw Blake and my dad had the same disapproving gaze he had the first time he met him. They met before we were dating so were not "rushing the relationship". He sat down on the couch and the door handle started to jiggle.

I smiled and I was prepared to attack them both. The door opened and I heard Rick and Shane laugh. I ran over and jumped on Ricks back and I leaned over and pulled Shane into my arms. Shane and Rick laughed and I dropped to the floor. My parents hugged both boys and we let them drop their bags and we were going out to dinner.

They walked out the door and I let Blake know. "Hey, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you we were going to dinner with Rick and Shane for their graduation." I said and Blake looked at me. "Your awfully close to that Shane guy." Blake said not looking at me. "Blake. I've known him since I was 5. He's like my second brother. You don't need to worry." I said and he looked over at me. I smiled and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he walked out.

I jumped into the car with the boys on either side of me and they started nudging me. "Who was that?" Rick asked and I sighed. "Blake." I said and Shane started in. "And how do you kno... Wait that's the kid from the carnival!" Shane said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh yea! Oh Nat, you can do better. His friends were jerks." Rick said and I shook my head. "I still can't believe you losers followed me to the carnival on a Friday night. Didn't you have something to do?" I pointed it towards Shane and he laughed. "No, my plans got cancelled." Shane said and I rolled my eyes.

It's known to everyone that Shane is a womanizer. He is always with a different girl and I have yet to actually be introduced to one. That's how long they last. I knew one but that's only because I tutored her and Shane showed up at the house. That ended well.

We arrived at the restaurant and we had an amazing meal. We paid and we headed on home. Shane went home to his mom and dad, reluctantly, and I decided I would call Blake.

I dialed the number and his mom answered. "Hi Mrs. Harris. Uhm, is Blake there?" I asked. "Oh, hello sweetie! Blake actually isn't here right now. Can I take a message?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes. "Um, yea can you just tell him I called?" I asked and she agreed. I hung up and looked at my clock. 11:27. Why wasn't he home?

Ugh whatever, I have school tomorrow so I should get to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

"I can't believe you would do this! I should have seen this coming." I said as I walked away from Blake. I went to go find him at the end of the day and I found him behind the bleachers with Tiffany Hilbert. She's the biggest bitch in school! I walked out the door and literally ran all the way home.

I walked in the door and slammed it shut. I walked past the dining room and the tears started flowing. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I sat down next to my bed with my head against me knees and I just cried. I heard light knocking on my door and I threw a pillow at it. "Come on Nattie. Let me in." I heard Shane's voice behind the door.

I sniffled and wiped my face. I unlocked my door and opened it. "Just go away." I said and I shut it again. I didn't lock it so it opened when I sat back down on the floor. "Nattie? What happened?" Shane asked and he walked in and shut the door. He sat down on the floor next to me and pulled my head from my knees. "Nat? What's the matter?" He asked again and my head just fell back to my knees.

I cried for another minute before I even addressed him. "Blake -- I was trying to find him and I went into the gym and I -- I saw him with Tiffany Harris under the bleachers--" I said but I started crying even worse. Shane came closer and he pulled me into his arms.

He rubbed the back of my head and the other hand was wraped around me. "I'm so sorry Nat. Guys are assholes. You don't deserve a guy who makes you cry. You deserve a guy that will treat you right. He should appreciate you and love you and never want to see you this upset. Blake may not be a good guy but now your one step closer to finding that man who will love you for the rest of your life. That guy will be here one day and you'll get married and you'll have kids and those kids better call me 'Uncle Shane'." Shane said and I laughed slightly. I smiled up and at him and he glanced down.

I hugged him a little tighter and leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Shane." I said and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. He let go and stood up. "I'm just gonna stay in here for now." I said and he nodded. He walked out and I sat back on my bed.

Blake was an asshole.