Chapter 29

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!

- Carly

--------------------

*Present Day*

It had gotten dark already when we were jogging up the path to the camp. I was ahead of all of them slightly when I heard gunshot after gunshot. "Oh shit." I said loudly and I sprinted off in the direction of camp, followed by everyone. I broke through the bushes and shot the walkers around me. There were so many of them. I shot anything that got close and I looked over at the RV to see everyone there. I shot the walkers that were near them and I heard Shane yell. "Nattie!!" I turned and a walker grabbed my shoulder. I quickly hit it with the stock of my gun but another fell on top of me. "Fuck!" I screamed and I started pushing the walker off me. I looked up at it's growling face and those eyes looked familiar.

I struggled with the walker and I looked at her face. Her cheek was ripped off but I would know this bitch anywhere. Tiffany fucking Hilbert. The bitch that made Blake cheat on me. My mouth hung open and I didn't know what to do. I hated this bitch, I want her to suffer as a walker, but I can't let her survive. She was blown off of me and I was pulled up by Shane.

He tightly held me in his arms and I didn't really know what to do. I started crying and he shushed me and held me close. "Tiff...." I started and he pulled me back and looked at me. "it's ... that bitch... Tiffany Hilbert.... she..... Blake...." I said in between cried and Shane looked over at the walker on the ground. His face darkened but he quickly went back to me. I shoved my face against him and cried. I heard loud crying and looked behind him and saw Amy and Andrea on the ground. Amy was covered in blood and my mouth hung open. I started shaking and Shane stroked my hair.

Everyone started off to sleep and Shane and I were taking watch. No one was really tired but I think people just wanted to be alone. Andrea was staying with Amy. I walked around a bit, still trying to work everything out. I saw the walker that I dreaded the most and sat on the ground next to it. I sat there for a while until Shane started looking for me. He walked over and kneeled down next to me, looking at her. I held my knife in my hand and I started crying.

He scooted next to me and took the knife out of my hands. He sat up and pushed the knife into Tiffany's head. He stabbed it again and again and again until I finally sat up and pulled him back to look at him. His eyes were crazy as they scanned mine. I swallowed hard as he watched me and he put his hand on the back of my head. He pushed me forward and before I could object, kissed me. I pushed him back and watched him. "The hell are you guys doing?" I heard behind me and I turned to see Daryl with a bloody knife in his hand.

I looked over at him and back at Shane and sighed. I stood up and walked towards the RV. "The hell are you two doing?" He asked again loudly and I looked at him. I shushed him but he shook his head. "Don't shush me." He said even louder and I kept glancing around. "Man, just shut up, okay? We don't need this." Shane said and I nodded. "The hell do you mean?" Daryl asked and I sighed. "It means your ass should be in it's tent and not snooping around in other peoples business." Shane said loudly and I looked over at him with my eyes wide. "Man, shows what the hell you know. I was out here helping while you had your tongue down her throat." Daryl yelled.

I looked to see Ricks tent flap moved and I knew he was awake. "Daryl just shut up. Okay? We'll talk about it in the morning." I said in a whisper but he just looked at me and shook his head. Rick walked out of his tent and looked at Shane and Daryl. They were about a foot away from each other now and I was trying to get them to shut up. "What the hell is going on out here?" Rick said in hushed tones.

Daryl looked back at Rick and then at Shane again. "I was up making sure these assholes stay dead and I walked out to see these two tongue-tied in the middle of a bunch of walkers." Daryl said and I looked up at Rick. He was eyeing me and Shane up. He didn't know we had gotten close again. He sighed and walked over to Shane. "I'm sure they were helping." Rick said and Daryl scoffed. "Hey. Daryl. Stop, okay? We don't need this. Things are already bad enough tonight. We don't need you waking everybody up for this." I said as quietly as I could and Daryl glared at me.