Chapter 33*

**Sexual Content**

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!

- Carly

--------------------

*21 Years Old (Day of Wedding)*

I sat in the chair as the hair-stylist was messing with my hair. I watched as Lori was getting her make-up done and she looked amazing. I smiled at her and she glanced over at me and smiled brightly. I looked back and I saw the wedding dress and I couldn't help but be happy. My big brother is getting married today.

The woman had finished up my hair and I was done. I had a robe on so I could just slip the bridesmaid dress on and we all watched as Lori sat down in the chair and they started doing her hair. The wedding was going to be outside so Lori's hair was going to have a flower in it and it was going to be curled. She didn't want to be too dressy because her dress was simple yet beautiful.

I was sitting on the small couch we had in the room and I glanced at the door quickly. I saw Shane trying to get my attention and I smiled and walked over. He was all ready in his suit and he was basically ready to go. The wedding was at 3:00 pm. That was in an hour and we still wanted to get a few pictures. "You look beautiful Nattie." Shane said and I smiled and glanced down, slightly blushing.

Shane held out his arm and I smiled and took it. He was walking me down the isle today and I couldn't stop smiling. There was only two other bridesmaids and even though I wasn't the maid of honor, Rick and Lori both wanted me to go down the isle with Shane and I wasn't complaining. Shane was kicked out because it was time to get dressed and all the bridesmaids went into the bathroom and helped each other get the dress on.

The dresses were a light teal color. They were gathered at the hip and were loose-fitting and not too too fancy. We all had white flowers and Lori had teal flowers and we all walked out and waited for Lori to get her dress on. Her mom had come up and was waiting with us. When she walked out we all gasped and she smiled. She looked so beautiful. "How in the world did my brother end up with this?" I asked playfully and everyone laughed.

We were all finished and I glanced out so see people were started to get seated and ready for the wedding. We took a few pictures in the room and I glanced down and saw Rick walking up the isle and waiting for his soon-to-be-wife. We all filled downstairs and I saw Shane, whose mouth was hanging open. I smiled and closed his mouth and he just kept looking at me.

The doors opened and Shane and I were going down after my parents walked down the isle. We waited at the door and they ushered us out. We started walking slowly and I felt everyone's eyes on me and I gripped tight into Shane. He smiled down at me slightly, knowing I don't like having all the attention on me. I made eye contact with Rick and he smiled. I smiled and a tear ran down my face. Oh jeez, I'm gonna be horrible. Shane let go of my arm and we separated.

The rest of the bridesmaids came down the isle and the music changed. I saw Lori holding her dad's arm and I looked over at Rick. His eyes were wide and I swear his eyes were glassy.

>>>>>>>>>>

"By the power invested in me by the state of Georgia, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I watched as my brother kissed his wife. I cheered and clapped as they walked down the isle and we went straight to the reception.

>>>>>>>>>>

It was now 6:00 pm and we were basically just partying now. Everyone had made their speeches. I found myself crying at Shane's speech as almost all of it I remember. Everyone had ate and they had just cut the cake. I had found a picture that my mom had taken from Rick's 13th birthday when I smashed cake in their faces and I intended to recreate it and have my mom get another picture.

I had gotten the cake and my mom had her camera ready. The boys were talking and I walked over towards them. I smashed the cake in both of their faces and I heard my mom click the camera, indicating that she got the shot. I laughed as they both gave me playful dirty looks and before I knew it, I had cake all over my face. They made sure it didn't get near my eyes because of the makeup but we all went to the bathroom to clean up. I had to remember to get that picture developed.

I was already pretty drunk but I could still control myself and Shane was wasted. We were dancing together and it was the last song of the night. I sighed and laid my head on his chest as we swayed to the music. His grip tightened around my waist and he was smiling. The song came to an end and we all clapped for the happy couple. They were heading off on their honeymoon and we all wished them well. I cried for a few minutes after I hugged them both but got over it fast when Shane and I were in the elevator.

**Sexual Content**

Shane pushed me against the wall of the elevator on our way up to our hotel room and his lips met mine. He roughly pushed himself against me and I moaned slightly. The elevator dinged and we separated quickly. No one was there and we both literally ran to our room. Shane slammed the door and roughly pushed me against the closed door. He took his jacket off quickly and threw it on the second bed that I'm sure we won't be using. I sat down and kicked my heels off and Shane was unzipping my dress.

Once it was unzipped he literally almost ripped it off of me and I smiled, thinking of how he said he would when he first saw me wearing it. He undid his shirt and threw it on the bed and kicked his shoes off. I was sitting in my bra and panties and Shane quickly undid the clasp of my bra. He tossed it away and I pushed him over onto the bed. I crawled on top of him and undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I pulled his underwear down as took in a deep breathe as Shane flipped us over.

He hovered over me and he leaned back to pull my panties down and I felt his excitement against my thigh. I gripped hard on his shoulders as he slid into me and I moaned loudly. He pushed in and out and my breathe was heavy. The bed thumped against the wall and I hoped no one was next door to us because they wouldn't be too happy. Shane sucked on my neck and I started moaning his name. He went faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. My nails dug into his back as I shook and I felt him twitch inside me. He exploded and he collapsed on top of me. I felt his heartbeat race and I knew mine was the same.

*End Sexual Content**

He rolled off of me and we both laid on the bed, totally beat. Shane pulled the covers over us and that's all I remember from that night.