Chapter 27*

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!

- Carly

--------------------

*20 years old*

I shoved all my crap into the car and started driving home. I finished my second year of college and I was heading home. Rick had been talking about tho girl a lot and I was finally getting to meet her. Her name was Lori and Rick was deadly serious about their relationship.

I drove for a long time until I finally turned onto the familiar road I called home. I sighed happily as I pulled into the driveway and quickly got out. I pulled out my keys and unlocked my door. I opened it to see my whole family chilling on the couch. They all glanced back and my mom hopped up and ran around the couch to hug me.

My dad got up and pulled me away from my mother and hugged me himself. I laughed and I watched as Rick stood up and slowly walked over. He quickly picked me up and spun me around in his arms and I chuckled. "Hey Nattie! I've missed you so much!" "Hey Icky! I've missed you too!" I said and he smiled at the nickname I called him as a kid. "I would like you to meet someone. This is Lori, my girlfriend." Rick said as a young woman walked around the couch to greet me. She had long brown hair and very pretty hazel/green eyes. "So your the infamous Natalie? I've been waiting to meet you for a while now." She said and I smiled. I pulled her into a hug and she smiled when I pulled back. "And your the infamous Lori I've heard so much about?" I said and she looked over to Rick and smiled.

My mom ushered us into the dining room and we all sat down as we looked at all the food. Lori and I held a steady conversation all through dinner and dessert and she decided that it was getting pretty late. She kissed Rick goodbye and gave me a hug. "It was so nice to meet you Natalie! I hope we'll see each other again soon!" She said and I smiled. "Of course! It was nice meeting you too Lori." I said with a wave and Rick shut the door.

Everyone turned to look at me and I nodded. "I like her." I said finally and I watched as Rick let out a sigh of relief. There was a slight knock at the door and I pulled it open. "I knew I saw your car here!" I heard Shane say and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked in and smilies at Rick and my parents.

I pulled back and Shane looked over at Rick. "She liked her." He said and Shane smiled. "Good! I'm glad you got your sisters approval. Now there is a good reason to propose to Lori the next time you see her." Shane said and I smiled. "Jesus, I just met the girl and she is already gonna be my sister-in-law." I said and everyone laughed.

Shane just wanted to stop by so he left soon after, with a slice of cake of course, and Rick and I went to bed

The next morning I woke up and saw Rick packing his things. I walked into his room and he smiled. "Good morning Nattie!" He said happily and I smiled tiredly. "Where are you going?" I asked and he laughed. "I am packing to go somewhere special so I can propose to Lori. I already called her and she would love to go on a trip with me." He said and I smiled. I walked downstairs with him and he started packing the car. I was eating breakfast when he came in to say goodbye. "Goodbye my lovely sister. The next time you see me, I will be an engaged man." He said and he kissed my forehead. "It's gonna be weird not being the only woman you love." I said and he snickered. I laughed and he walked out the door.

>>>>>>>>>>

I was sitting on the couch with Shane waiting for the phone call. We turned on the tv to ease the tension but it wasn't really working. "God, I hope she said yes. He was so confident and it would crush him if she said no." I said as I bit my nail and Shane sighed. "It would. He loved that girl. He won't stop talking about her." Shane said and I sighed.

We sat on the couch and Shane was rubbing his head slightly, messing up his hair. I looked up at the tv and watched the weather channel. "And now to the forecast for " *RING* *RING*. I jumped up and grabbed the phone. "Hello." I said and there was no answer. "Rick?" No answer again. "Jesus, Rick, speak!" I said and I heard him take a breathe. I waited cautiously and he finally uttered something. "You want to know what happened?" Rick asked and Shane was basically on top of me trying to hear. "Yes, Of course we do!" He said.... well, shouted. "You wanna know?" Rick said again.

We both started fidgeting. "YES!" We both yelled and Rick took a breathe. "SHE SAID YES!!" He yelled and we both jumped up and started cheering. "Oh congrats man!" Shane said as I was still cheering. "MY BIG BROTHER IS GONNA GET MARRIED!!" I yelled and I hear Rick chuckle. "Alright well I gotta go. Lori said she wants something. Shane and I looked at eachother and smiled. "Go get her man! She is gonna be your wife after all. Make this the best night of her life!" Shane said and I made a face. "Dude, that's my brother." I said and Rick laughed. "Alright you two, I gotta go." Rick said and I smiled. "Okay. Love you big brother." I said and the other end crackled. "Love you too Nat." "BE SAFE RICK!! DONT BE STUPID!!" Shane yelled into the phone but he had already hung up. I laughed and Shane smiled.

Shane looked at me and then back at the tv. I dropped the phone to the floor and Shane laughed. "Pick that up woman." Shane joked and I sighed. I leaned over and picked it up off the floor. I leaned back to see Shane was staring at me and I could see the sparkle in his eye. "That turn you on?" I asked sexily and he licked his lips. "You better take them clothes off missy." Shane said.

He jumped on top of me and I laughed as he started to pull my clothes off.