Chapter 11

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!
- Carly
--------------------

*Present Day*

They next morning we met a few other people. A man and two women in an RV. The man, who was in his mid 60s maybe, was named Dale and the two girls were names Andrea and Amy. Andrea and Amy were sisters who crossed Dale's path when this whole thing started. There was also T-dog and Glenn. T-dog was a really nice guy and so was Glenn but T-dog was a quiet person. Glenn was in his mid 20s and I'm not really sure how old T-dog was. Maybe mid 30s.

We were sitting in this traffic when Dale came up with a great idea. "Why don't we make a camp. We can make it up in the quarry. It's high up so we can see anything coming at us. There's a lake to fish in and I'm sure there is animals in the woods." He said and we all thought it was a great plan.

We started to pull all our supplies together when someone came up behind me. "Damn, that's a fine piece of ass you got there sweetheart. Whata ya say we look for some privacy so I can make this whole thing worth while for ya." I heard a raspy voice and it had a real southern drawl. I turned around and narrowed my eyes. He was wearing a vest with a shirt underneath but the sleeves were cut off. Typical redneck asshole. No filter, just coming right onto you. I sighed and turned around and went to pick a box up.

The guy was an even bigger douchebag then I had thought. When I had bent over, he took the opportunity to slap my ass. I turned around and slapped him across the face. "Ooohh, I like 'em a little feisty. Come on, what's ya say? Wanna have a test drive on ol' Merle?" He asked and I slapped him again. I heard Shane start to come over and I sighed. Shit. "What the hell is going on over here?" He asked and the man, Merle, just looked at him.

Merle just laughed and looked at Shane. "Nothin' man, I was just havin' a little fun 's all." He said and Shane started to walk forward but I put my hand on his chest. "What? She your woman? Cuz if she is, I'm thinkin' you ain't satisfying her enough. You gotta make 'em scream...." Merle said but he was cut off by Shane. "Man, You better shut the hell up." Merle just laughed and I was really starting to get pissed.

I was about to beat the shit out of him when another guy started walking towards us. "The hells goin' on here?" He said in a deep-toned, real southern accent and I looked at him. He was wearing a dark green wife-beater and dark blue pants. He had a Norton crossbow over his shoulder and I couldn't stop looking at it. It was beautiful. He looked over at me and I averted my eyes. "The hell you lookin' at?" He asked and I looked up at him. "Awww boy, I think she was checkin' ye out Darylina." Merle said and I glanced at him.

I started laughing. "Now why the hell would I be interested in a redneck asshole like either of you. And I swear to God, if you even say I'm "feisty" I will pound your face into the next country." I said and Merle started chuckling. "So I heard you people are formin' a camp of sorts. Can we join?" Merle asked and I laughed. "Hell no." Shane said and Merle chuckled. "Why the hell not, man? We can hunt. Daryl here has a Norton crossbow and that's a beauty when it comes to catching squirrels." Merle said and I looked over at Shane.

We both contemplated it. I wanted to say no but it would be good to have a hunter in the group. I looked down and back up at Shane and I nodded. Shane sighed and nodded. "Fine, but if you even think about touching Nattie or any of the women here, I'll beat your ass. That goes for both if ya." Shane said and Merle laughed. "You don't gotta worry about that with my brother, Darylina, here. He ain't know how to satisfy a woman so they tend to stay away." Merle said and I looked over at the other man, Daryl. "Shut up Merle." Daryl said under his breathe and I could see he was just living in Merle's shadow.

I looked over at their car and saw they had a nice motorcycle in the back. "Oh, don't even look at that sweetheart. No matter how sweet that ass is, you still can't sit on that." Merle said and I just rolled my eyes and started back to helping.

They were both gonna take some getting used to