Chapter 28

*Explicit Language*

Hey guys!!!

Yes, I know I said this in my other story but some of you don't read it so ...

UM I MET CHANDLER AT THE CHERRY HILL NJ MONSTER MANIA ON SUNDAY AND HE IS SERIOUSLY THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!! I WANTED A SELFIE WITH HIM AND I DIDNT REALIZE THAT I HAD THE CAMERA FACING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND HE REACHED UP AND CHANGED IT FOR ME WHEN I WASNT LOOKING AND I WAS LIKE SHAKING SO BAD BUT HE WAS LIKE SUPER SWEET AND HE LAUGHED WHEN I SAID I WAS SHAKY AND UGH HE IS ADORABLE!!

I ALSO SMILED AND WAVED AT ALANNA MASTERSON (Tara), JEFF COBERT (Joe/leader of the claimers), AND LARRY GILLIARD JR. (Bob Stookey)!! JOSH MCDERRMIT WAS THERE TOO BUT I DIDNT GET TO WAVE AT HIM! IT WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY BECAUSE ALANNA WAS EATING WHEN I SMILED AT HER AND SHE TRIED TO SMILE BUT HAD FOOD IN HER MOUTH SO SHE RAISED HER ARMS UP LIKE"SORRY" AND I JUST NODDED AND LAUGHED! UGH IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Okay, onto the chapter! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment!

- Carly

--------------------

*Present Day*

I was laying down when my head stopped swirling. I opened my eyes gradually and looked around the room. It was a moderately sized room. I looked at the door to see a shadow reflected through the almost see-through glass. I went for my gun but saw it was missing. So was my knife. The man opened the door and another man walked through it.

He looked Puerto Rican, about the same height as me. I narrowed my eyes at he man and he sat on a chair close to my bed. "Who were those people you were with?" The man asked and I smiled. "You are the biggest dumbass in the world if you think I'm gonna tell you anything." I said and he snickered. "Are they a threat to us?" He asked and I looked at him. "Considering you took two of us hostage, yea, we're a fucking threat now." I said to him and he nodded. "Stand up." The man said and I just sat there. "Nah, I'm pretty comfy." I said and he sighed. "We aren't gonna hurt you. I just want to show you around. We aren't a threat, we just wanted to protect this place." He said and I sighed.

I stood up slightly and he opened the door for me. He started walking me down the hall and showing me around. I looked into the rooms and saw that there was a older man sitting on the bed and a woman in nurses clothes was fixing the tubes under his nose, giving him oxygen. "What is this place." I asked and the man turned to me. "My name is Guillermo. I was the custodian for this place. The people working here took off and left all these people. Me and one other man, the man you stabbed, stayed to help these people."

Guillermo said and I looked at him. I sighed as we walked into a large room with a few elderlys spread around it.

A man walked up to Guillermo and started talking. "They are here. We might need her." He said and I looked over at him. "Please, if you could go with him, we are gonna try and work this out." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Your people are here." My eyes widened and I tried to push past them. "Please, if you let me talk to them, I can help you guys. They'll listen to me." I said and Guillermo shook his head. "I don't want you in the crossfire. Please, go with him and this will be over soon enough." Guillermo said and I sighed.

I followed the man up a few flights of stairs and we came to a room. We walked in and he closed the door. I turned around to see if there was another door and the man grabbed my hands and tied them together. "Hey man, what the hell are you doing?!" I asked and he sighed. "I'm sorry but I have to do this." He said and he put a piece of duck tape over my mouth so it stopped me from talking. I started squirming but he started walking me out again. We came to more stairs and I was pulled onto the roof.