Chapter 1*

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS STORY IS COMPLETED BUT DOES NOT HAVE AN ACTUAL ENDING!! THE ENDING IS LEFT UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION AND WITH THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR READING!!

Hey guys! AHHH! New story time!! Haha okay well here we go! I hope you guys enjoy this and I would love to hear any comments or questions about my story so far! :)
-Carly
--------------------

*3 years old*

I ran through the hallway when I heard the bedroom door next to mine open and shut. "Icky! Icky!" I yelled as I ran into my brother. "Hey Nattie!" He said happily. He smiled down at me and lifted me so I was standing on his feet. I tried to wrap my arms around his waist but they were too short. I held onto his shirt so I wouldn't fall off.

He put one arm around me and the other held the railing as we walked down the stairs. "Rick. Natalie. Breakfast." I heard our mother call and I felt my brothers stomach growl. I giggled as he kept his eyes on the stairs so we didn't fall. "Coming." He responded. "Honey, can you go and wake your sister? I'm getting everything ready." My mom called and I looked up into my brothers bright blue eyes.

He smiled down at me and walked into the kitchen. "I think she's up mom." He said and I glanced over to see her back facing us. "Why is that honey?" She asked as she turned around. Her green eyes light up and she started to laugh. She walked over and picked me off of my brother and tossed me up so I was sitting on her hip.

She handed my brother his plate and he went and sat down at the table. "Oh, I almost forgot! Happy last Sunday of the summer! School starts tomorrow Rick!" My mom beamed down on him and his smile faded. "I don't wanna go." My brother complained and my mom sighed. She placed me on the floor and I climbed up my chair and sat down next to him. "Rick, honey your almost 7 years old! That means your a big boy and your going into first grade! Doesn't that sound like fun!" My mom asked and I shot him a mischievous smile. My mom caught on and giggled slightly.

He looked over at me and narrowed his eyes. I started to giggle as I climbed down from my chair and started running towards the back door. I heard Rick scoot his chair back just as I reached the door. I flung it open and closed it just as he ran to it. I ran around the backyard as Rick chased me. I ran past the door and was caught suddenly. I was flipped upside down and I felt someone holding my legs on their shoulders. "Daddy! Icky's gonna get me!" I yelled and I felt my dad chuckle.

My dad lifted me up and put me on his shoulders and started bouncing me up and down. I started hysterically laughing and I saw my brother laughing too. I put my hands over my dad's eyes and he playfully panicked and started running around the yard. "Oh, I can't see! I can't see! Who turned off the lights?" My dad yelled and I was hysterically laughing again.

My dad lifted me off of his shoulders and held me for a minute. I looked into his eyes and smiled because they were the same as mine and Ricks. Rick came running over and my dad plopped me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs. "Hold on." Rick said and he started jumping up and down and hopping all around the hard. I laughed until I had the hiccups and my mom finally came over. She picked me off of Rick's back and plopped me down on the grass.

Rick came over and sat next to me on the grass as I continued to hiccup. The hiccups started to get painful and I started to cry. Rick reached over and put his arm around me as my mom went to go get some water. She told me to drink it all at once and I did as I was told. I focused on the water and before I knew it, my hiccups were gone. I smiled and looked over at Rick.

His arm never left my shoulder.