New Kid??

After 6th hour, I walked straight to 7th hour. In the hallway I kept my head down, and paid no attention to anyone around me.

Then, I felt someone from behind me, grab the top of my backpack. I turned around quickly expecting to see Grayson or Ethan.

But, I was surprised to see a boy with longer hair, and bright blue eyes.

"Why you so sad?" he asked and I sighed.

"You wouldn't understand." I said starting to walk away as he stopped me again by grabbing my waist.

I turned around and he got closer to my face.

"Just smile. It will make someone's day." He said and I couldn't help not smiling. So, I cracked a little one, making him smile back.

"See? You just made mine." he said walking into the same classroom that I walked into. He sat down right next to me and smiled.

"What's your name doll?" he asked.

"Jayden. Yours?" I replied and he smiled again.

"Jack... Why were you walking down the hallway with your head down like that?" He asked and I didn't say anything.

"Oh. Come on. Please, tell me. I'm your new friend, Jayden." he said and I sighed.

"Just... problems... Some people are just mean and I don't understand why..." I said and he frowned.

Than, the bell rang and everyone started rushing to their seats. I even have this class with both Grayson and Ethan.

They both sat right next to me. Grayson sat right beside me and Ethan sat behind me. That's when I sighed.

Jack looked up at Ethan and Grayson and smiled at them.

"Jack? Is that you?!" Ethan whispered and Grayson looked up as well.

Are you kidding me!? The new kid that's so sweet and nice, knows the Dolans!?