Evidence?

*Grayson's POV*

Jayden is not pregnant. We never had sex! We weren't even dating 3 months ago! She was still dating Ethan!

She was still dating Ethan...

I quickly got up and walked out of the room.

"Shit!" I yelled mad, as I walked down the hallway. I made a fist and banged it as hard as I could against the wall.

Blood shot out, from my knuckle. I grabbed my fist with my other hand, in pain. I tried to hide it, though. I walked outside, and sat on a bench.

•Flashback•

I sat down on the bench beside Jayden. I could only imagine how hard this was for her. Her Dad is up there, dying, and she can't do anything about it.

I saw that Jayden was crying as silent as she could and I could also tell that she was trying to hide it from me.

That kinda hurt me as well. I know how she felt... My twin brother was hurt, too.

But, I'm not sure how she feels with me sitting beside her. She probably minds it a lot more than I do.

"Please... Don't cry!" I said and she sniffled.

"I...I'm not!" she struck back and I can honestly say, Wow! I was not expecting such a small figure be able to strike back like that...

I then tried to wipe a tear off of her cheek and she slapped my hand away. She stood up fast and walked away fastly.

I then, heard her start crying... Are you kidding me?! I tried to be so nice to her and she rejected me like that! She slapped me! She's lucky that she did that in front of people that care.

If this was at school, I would've broken all of her ribs, and made her day miserable.

"Your lucky you did that here! Wait until school! I'll make your life miserable!" I yelled at her as she walked away.

Suddenly, I saw her walking back...

"Are you kidding me?! You don't think you already make my life terrible?! You make my life a living Hell!" She yelled and I frowned not know what to say.

"Well if that's true... I guess I'll see you there!" I yelled back and she flipped me off. She's never done that before... That was really weird!

What's even weirder than that, is... I thought it was kinda hot...

•End Of Flashback•

I remembered back to that day. (Chapter 7: Helen Nice?) That was the day, I started getting feelings for Jayden. The only problem was, Ethan was, too.

It was those very words I used with her, that probably ended my chances, right there, and then. A few months later, here I am.

Sitting on a bench, wondering what I'm going to do. My girlfriend... My beautiful, loving girlfriend, is dating me. But, is pregnant, and having a baby... with my brother. Not just my brother, though. My twin brother, also my best friend.

"Get a grip of yourself Grayson!" I told myself, and I stood up.

I'm going up there and speaking my mind!

I walked up to the room and pushed myself through the door.

"You know what... I'm not mad at you guys. But, I am pissed off Jayden! Because, you didn't even tell me! We're boyfriend and girlfriend! We're supposed to tell each other everything..." I told her and I could tell that Ethan kind of agreed.

"Grayson... Instead of yelling at her. We need to figure out what we're going to do. How are we going to raise it?" he asked and I sighed.

"I don't know.... Who's the Dad? Is it gonna be Ethan because, it's his kid? Or will it be me because, I'm with Jayden? What are we gonna do?!" I asked and Jayden made a straight face.

"I'm the Mom, Ethan's the Dad, Grayson's the uncle, who's dating the Mom... That's how the kid is going to know us. I've already made the decision and I'm not changing it... Understand?" she asked and Ethan and I both nodded.

"But, won't the kid be confused by all of that?" Ethan asked.

"No. I will explain everything to him or her." she told us and we both nodded again.

"Find out when I can go home..." she told us a few moments later and I walked out of the room. I went up to the front desk and asked them.

"They said you can come home tomorrow... But, you have to stay the night, tonight." I told her and she groaned.

"Fine!" she said annoyed.

"Hey. Gray can I see your phone real quick?" she asked me, and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Sure. Why do you need it?" I asked handing it to her.

"I need to text Jaimen." she replied and I sat down.

*Jayden's POV*

I grabbed Gray's phone from his hand, and went to his messages. I clicked on the button in the top right corner, so, I could send a new text.

But, something caught me eye. One of his recents happened to be Kyla. I looked at the date, and it was from just about the same time Ethan and I broke up.

I clicked on it, curiously.

~Text~
Grayson: That was a great job! Thank you so much! You're an awesome friend!
Kyla: No problem. But, when are you paying up? I expect it very soon!
Grayson: Don't worry! I have your money now. I'll drop it off in your mailbox tomorrow.

I looked over at Grayson, mad.

"You... Monster!" I said with tears building up.

"What?" he asked confused, and I shook my head.

"We are done." I said and a tear fell.

"What are you talking about?!" he yelled, getting more, and more, nervous by the second.

"You set up Ethan!" I yelled and his eyes got even bigger.

"What?" Ethan asked, surprised.

"Grayson has some texts in his phone that have me wondering... He was texting Kyla! He set us up! He broke us up! It was all Grayson! They knew each other way before she came to the apartment! It was all a big plan to get us to break up!" I told Ethan and he looked over at Grayson to see if it was true.

"Get out!" Ethan yelled at him and he slowly got up. He walked out of the room, snatching his phone from me, on his way out the door.

"Ethan... I am so sorry that I didn't believe you the first time." I said and he smiled.

"It's okay. Sometimes you just need evidence." he said and I got off my bed. I walked over to him and hugged him.

Wow! I hadn't hugged him this way, in what felt like forever... and I loved every second of it...

(5 more chapters.)