Jay Is Mine

*Jayden's POV*

Grayson walked over to me and grabbed my hands. He helped me up from the floor, and wiped away a tear from my cheek.

"Let's go do something." he said and I smiled. But, I didn't feel like doing anything.

"Like what?" I asked and he smiled.

"We'll just figure that part out, later. Come on!" he said and he grabbed my hand. We walked out the door and passed Ethan to get to the front door.

"Where you guys going?" Ethan asked and Grayson looked nervous.

"We're not sure yet. We're prolly gonna pick up something to eat on our way back. Do you want us to pick you something up?" he asked and Ethan nodded. Then, he got up and went to his room.

Gray and I decided we would walk into town and get some dinner. Once we finally got into town, Gray got on his phone and started looking for directions to a Mexican restaurant he found.

We ate our meal and Gray payed our bill... What a gentlemen. We walked out of the restaurant and started walking back to the apartment.

"Jayden... You do know how much I love you... Don't you?" Grayson asked me and I smiled.

"Sort of. You probably love me, almost as much as I love you." I replied and he smiled. We kept walking in a comfortable silence until Gray said something surprising.

"Jayden... Do you like me?" he asked and I wasn't sure what to say.

"Um... Of course I do. I love you." I said after a second, and he smiled.

"Then... let's date. Let's be a couple... I'm madly in love with you... Are you madly in love with me, too?" he asked and I smiled with a little pain. I knew this would hurt Ethan. All I did was nod my head.

"Of course I am... But, what about Ethan?" I asked, nervously.

"You don't still like him after what he did to you... Do you?" he asked and I straightened my face. I looked down...

"...No." I replied, looking back up.

"Then, would you be mine?" he asked with a soft smile, and his cute smile, made me smile even brighter.

"Of course." I replied.

Grayson jumped up to my response and hugged me tight. Then, he started to speak again.

"Okay. Well, I mean we can't do it today. But, tomorrow we should go on a date or something." he said and I smiled.

"Sorry. I can't... I've got to go to the doctor's office, so, they can give me some meds, that hopefully make me feel better... They think I have the flu." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I can just come with you and afterwards, we can go do something." he said again and I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said with a fake smile.
____
____

We reached the apartment door and I stopped before putting my key in the key hole. I got scared.

I looked over at Grayson and he was wondering why I wasn't opening the door. He raised his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"How are we going to tell Ethan?" I asked and he gritted his teeth.

"I'll tell him."he said and I nodded.

"Okay. " I added on, and he fake smiled. Then, we walked through the front door. I walked through the door and went straight to my room.

I could hear Ethan and Grayson yelling at each other. I knew that Ethan would get mad like this. I felt terrible. I love them both. I hate to see them upset...

I got so upset about them fighting. So, I just went over to my bed and lied down. Then, I drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
I'm so sorry guys for such a short chapter, and taking so long to update. But, something is going to happen in the next two chapters. Some of you might be so happy and others of you, might cry. Who knows?? But, be ready.
-addi

And thank you guys so much for 2000+ reads. I'm so grateful to have you guys as readers. Thank you guys so much.