Kyla

*Jayden's POV*

After Getting a hold of our selves, Ethan and I went back home. But, after going through the door I started feeling sick again. I really think I have the flu, or something.

"I have some kind of illness. I know I do. I need to get this checked out." I said and Ethan, on the couch, looked over at me, in the kitchen.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean, people aren't just like this everyday. I can't even tell you how many times I have thrown up the past few weeks." I said and Ethan stood up, slowly walking towards me.

"Well, do you need me to set up a doctor's appointment?" he asked and I sighed.

"I think I'll do it tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"Okay." he replied, walking back to the couch.

*Ethan's POV*

Jay decided to go into her room and I just kept watching tv in the living room. Soon, I heard a knock on the door.

Gray walked in with some girl and she winked at me, while coming in through the door.

"Hey, bro. Uh... This is Kyla." he said and she looked over at me with a smile.

"Hey. Where's Jay?" he asked and I pointed to her room. He walked in and stayed in there for a while. I sat on the couch, and Kyla came over to sit beside me.

"What's your name?" she asked and I replied.

"Ethan." I said and she got closer to me. I got pretty uncomfortable, to be honest.

"I'm Kyla." she said and got up. Then, she sat on my lap. I didn't know what to do! What was she trying to do?!

"I know you want me... babe." she said and started kissing me. She kept kissing me and I tried to get her off of me. But, she wouldn't let go.

Once she finally let go of me, I saw Grayson, and after Kyla moved out of my way, I saw Jayden.

"Jay." I said fast.

"Don't call me that! I'll just slide on alone!" she said walking to the door and opening it.

"Jay! It's not what it looks like!" I yelled at her and she kept going. Then, Gray looked mad at me.

"Really? Because, it looks like you just lost your girlfriend... and I got rid of mine, too." he said chasing after Jay. Kyla looked over at me as if she didn't know what to do.

"Leave!" I yelled and she stayed still.

"Leave!" I yelled again and she looked over at me.

"I can't..." she said and I squinted at her.

"Why can't you?!" I said again and she looked down, at her feet.

"I love you..." she said and I got mad.

"Get out! You just met me! You are a whore! You just made my girlfriend run out on me! Leave right now! Or I'll call the cops!" I said and she didn't move.

"Go!" I yelled and she looked scared. She hurried out the door and didn't look back on her way out. She shut the door and I threw myself down on the couch.

I sighed in disbelief. I can't lose Jayden because, of Grayson's "whorefriend." I ran my hands through my hair, wondering why Gray would bring her here. He probably knew that she would do something like that.

*Grayson's POV*

I slowly rubbed the top of Jayden's back and she went on, crying over Ethan. I comforted her as much as I possibly could. Then, I got a reply on a text.

~Text~
Grayson: That was a great job! Thank you so much! You're an awesome friend!
Kyla: No problem. But, when are you paying up? I expect it very soon!
Grayson: Don't worry! I have your money now. I'll drop it off in your mailbox tomorrow.