A Letter Gives Pain

*Jayden's POV*

I ran back to the apartment and I opened the door. I started walking in and my foot ran into a box on the ground.

I had tears in my eyes already. But, I wasn't expecting to be crying anymore. I picked it up and brought it inside.

I sat down on the couch and pulled off the paper taped to the top of the box. I read...

Dear Daughter,

I stopped and looked at the ground. A frown took over my face. I knew exactly who it was... My Ex Mom.

How are you? I'm doing fine. It's been rough without your Dad. He was such a great man. But, he was taking all of the fun out of my life. I guess he hated me or something. He tried to make me an adult...

I squinted at the paper, and at the words written on it. I know it's been rough without him! I would know! I'm his daughter! I know he was a great man! But, how could he possibly take all of the fun out of a persons life?! He brought along a sweet child! What's more fun than that!? Lastly, she was almost 30! It's about her time to start being an adult!

He brought me the worse gift of my life... You. I never wanted a daughter. Your Aunt never wanted a niece. She wanted you to know, that she knew she was getting soft while we were at the hospital. But, she still hates you...

I could care less if she wanted a child! Also, I wouldn't think of it as being a gift! It's more of a pleasure, in my eyes! Another thing, it's not up to Aunt Helen if she has a niece! That's not her decision! But, I guess if she wants to hate me, then, so be it...

Anyways, I just wanted to send you something to remember your Dad. Once you open the box, you'll realize why your Dad died. Open the box now...

I looked over at the box and opened it up. Inside I saw something medal. But, I couldn't tell what it was.

Inside the box you'll see what killed your father. When we were in the car, on our way to the hospital to see you, we had no brakes...

I looked back at the box and saw the medal thing inside, which was the brakes. I started to wonder to myself, why didn't they have any breaks?

I killed your father Jayden... You are parentless now. I'm not your Mother and I never will be...

"No! Noo! Nooo!" I screamed as loud as I could. The lady I grew up with, killed my father! He's dead and it's all her fault!

I ripped the brakes out of the car, right before we left. The very first stop light we came to, we drove right into a big truck. I know you loved your Dad, and I did, too. But, it was his time to go...

No! It was not his time to go! He was only 45! It's not fair! She doesn't get to decide that for him. But, then again, she did anyways...

Now, I'm off to find my next husband. I hope he doesn't have a daughter... I would have to kill them both this time.

"No." I said again shaking my head. She can't do that! She can't re-marry, and kill another man! She's a crazy lady! I have to tell someone!

Just like what I should've done to you... Be watching, and sleep with one eye open because, I'm coming for you... Bye Jayden... For now.
Love, Your Daddy's Killer

After reading this, my stomach dropped. I threw myself on the ground and I started crying. I cried, and cried louder. Then, the door flew open.

Ethan came in and I tried to stop crying. But, that didn't work out. I started to breathe very, heavy and I couldn't stop.

I felt as if I had someone jabbing a knife in, and out of my stomach, over and over again. I could hardly breathe at all.

It was really the worst feeling, I've ever had in my whole, entire life.

(Okay. I totally just realized that I didn't do a double update. I forgot. I am so sorry guys.)