He Knows Me

*1 Day Later*

"How much longer? We've been driving forever!" I yelled and Ethan looked over at me with lazy eyes.

"We'll be there in like 5 minutes." he said and I smiled. Then, Gray woke up and yawned.

"Hey buddy!" I said and he smiled, laying back down in the back seat.

"We are finally here." Ethan said a moment later and parked in the parking lot of the apartment building.

I hopped out of the car and my legs wobbled around, trying to hold me up. I grabbed onto the door handle, and looked around.

Grayson opened his door, and hopped out. But, as soon as his feet hit the surface, he fell straight to the ground, and started laughing.

I looked over at Ethan to see him cracking up. I walked up to Grayson and put out my hand. He grabbed it and I helped him up.

"Ready?" Ethan asked us opening the front door of the building. Gray ran inside the building as Ethan and I walked slowly behind him.

Ethan put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. Then, he moved his arm to my back pocket. I looked over at him with a weird face and he busted out laughing with his cute laugh.

"This is going to be crazy!" Ethan said with a smile.

"I know!" I replied back and he giggled.

"It's just gonna be me, you, and gray." he said again and I sighed.

"This is gonna be hard... Staying out of trouble, feeding ourselves, being on time to events... This isn't gonna be hard... This is gonna be really hard..." I said and he pulled me in tighter.

He turned me, to face him and he looked into my eyes. He put both hands on my face and started to talk.

"Jayden... We'll get this. We have each other. We will be fine. We're gonna be pros at this... Don't worry." Ethan said and I smiled. Then, he pulled me in for a kiss.

We kissed for what seemed like 1 second, but, lasted 10 minutes. I loved Ethan so much. He knew how to comfort me, he always knew what to say. He was perfect in my mind.

Gray opened the door of our new apartment and we walked inside to see a nice room with black and white walls also with matching furniture.

"E?" I said and Ethan looked over smiling at my reaction to the house.

"What?" he asked and I grabbed his hand.

"I thought we were moving all of the furniture in?" I said and Gray smiled.

"Actually, I called a friend and had him do everything. He lives up here... His name is Jake."

"Who's Jake?" I asked and before the boys could even reply I started to scream.

"Wait! Jake Paul!" I said and they both smiled.

"Yeah. He's our best friend." Gray replied with a small laugh. Then, the door bell rang. Oh no! That crazy person, Jamen, is probably here!

I walked slowly to the door as the boys put down their stuff. I opened the door and saw a blonde boy standing their.

"Jake?" I asked and he smiled.

"That's me. Um... I'm sorry. I thought the Dolans lived here... I guess I've got the wrong apartment." he said and started to turn around.

"Oh. No. You have the right place." I said and he squinted at me.

"Then, who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Jayden. I live with the boys." I said and he smiled.

"Are you going on tour with them?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Wait. Are you Jayden Kelly?... Ethan's girlfriend?" he asked and I smiled.

"Yeah. That's me. Come inside." I said and he walked in the door. How did Jake Paul know my name? That's crazy! I guess Ethan and Gray talk about me a lot or something.

I then, walked to my room as the boys all caught up. Then, I heard yelling.

"Jayden!" Gray yelled at me through the apartment loudly. I quickly walked into the living room that's attached to the kitchen and saw Gray at the door.

"Someone is here to see you..." he said and I got really nervous. I felt as if my stomach had dropped through my butt.

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a young lady with a beautiful tan. But, I didn't say anything.

"Hi. I'm Jamen... Are you Jayden?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Oh My Gosh! I've been searching for you for 4 years!" she said excited and hugged me tight.

"Who are you?!" I asked shoving her off of me. She stepped back and smiled.

"I'm Jamen Kelly... I'm your sister..." she said and I squinted at her.

"I don't have a sister..." I said and she giggled.

"Actually, you have 3 sisters... and a brother... and a niece..." she said smiling and I didn't know what to say.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked and she laughed.

"My Mom had me 18 years ago. She was a single teen mom... 2 years later, she had another baby girl with the same guy. But, she didn't feel like she could take care of two kids on her own... She gave up my little sister for adoption a little after she was born. Less than 1 year later, she got married to my stepdad. Then, they had a little boy, named Jaten who is 15 now. (Jay-tin) Then, a few years ago, they had a baby named Janni. Who is 13 now... Then, not even a year ago, she gave birth to my youngest baby sister. She kept all of her kids, except for one. That was on of my little sisters... Her name was Jayden... We tried to get her back. But, unfortunately, we couldn't do that, for, she had been adopted... I've been searching for you, for 4 years now. You don't remember me. But, I remember you... You are my lost baby sister."