What Happened... Again?

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache. I hopped out of Ethan's bed and realized that I was butt naked...

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

I put on some of Ethan's sweats and one of his older shirts. Then, I just walked down each step of the stairs and I saw Grayson sitting on the couch.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked looking around.

"Your lover is in the bathroom." he replied grinning and I sat down beside him on the couch. He was literally watching spongebob...

"You guys are getting dumber by the second you know..." Ethan said sneaking up behind us as he wrapped his arms around my neck, playfully. That was cute.

"Dumber?" Grayson asked, as if Ethan was the biggest idiot alive and Ethan just stared at him.

The next thing I knew, Ethan was jumping over the couch. He plopped down next to me and smiled.

"Ethan?! You guys need to be quieter next time!" he said and Ethan's eyes went huge.

"I don't know what you're talking about... I slept on the floor..." Ethan said laughing and Grayson winked at me.

What were they talking about?

After a while of watching tv, Ethan decided that he was gonna cook breakfast for us while I went upstairs to shower.

I started the water and took off my clothes. I got in and did my usual routine. Then, I realized that I didn't have a brush.

"Ethan?!" I yelled as loud as I could trying to get him to hear my voice and I turned off the water. Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said expecting to see Ethan. It was not Ethan... Then, I saw Grayson poke his head in the door.

"What do you need?" he asked looking up and down my body. Luckily, I had a towel on.

"A brush. Do you have one?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'll go look." he said. Then, a few minutes later he came back with a black brush. He handed it to me and closed the door on his way out.

Once I was done, I went to Ethan's bedroom to get changed again. I put on sweats and another old t shirt. Soon, Ethan walked in.

"Ethan?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he replied and I sighed.

"What happened yesterday? Why don't I remember hardly anything after the beach? Why did Grayson call us lovers?" I asked and his eyes went big.

"Jay?! We got drunk, came home, and you and I got it on! Do you not remember?! I'm pretty sure you were sober!" he said whisper yelling.

"Oh My Gosh! I remember now!" I said back and I had no idea what else I was supposed to say.

"We're you sober?!" he asked again.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied. But, I honestly don't think I was. But, I didn't want him to feel bad. So, I lied.

Ethan then wrapped his arms around me from behind. I was trapped in his arms. But, I didn't want to be anywhere else. I loved this way too much.

Then, I got a text. I looked down with Ethan looking over me. I had no idea who's number it was. It was unknown.

(J= Jayden, U= Unknown.)

U: You better leave my man alone you slut bag!

J: Who tf is this?

U: Ethan's girlfriend!

When I read this I was so mad! I turned around to see Ethan squinting at my phone. He then took it out of my hands.

He started typing really fast. Then, he showed it to me before he sent it...

J: This is Ethan, and you need to leave my girlfriend alone! And she isn't a slut bag, Lacie...

"Can I send it?" he asked and I smiled great, big. Then, he sent it.

"Yeah." I said giggling.

"So... are we... dating now?" he asked and I smiled.

"No..."  I said and he frowned.

"Not until you ask me out..." I said and he chuckled with relief.

"Jay? Will you pretty, please, be my girlfriend?" he asked and I hugged him.

"Yes!" I replied and he smiled. Then another text came back through.

U: How do you know this is Lacie? I could be someone else for all you know. And Ethan will never date you... Just telling the truth.

Then, we decided to send her a picture. Ethan took it because, his arms are a lot longer than mine.

He leaned in and kissed me, tongue and everything! He took a picture and sent it to her... She read it. Then, we got no reply.

Today has been a great day!

My former bully became my boyfriend?
_______________________________
Updating in 10 minutes...