1:47am

After having dinner with the boys, Cameron, and their Mom, I felt terrible again! I threw up 2 more times before going to bed. I began to think that this was not my period's fault.

I sat up in Ethan's bed, wearing nothing but, a bra and shorts. Ethan was already asleep. I sat there and began to think about my Dad.

I missed him so much and my Mom isn't even giving him a funeral, for all I know. I might not even be able to say one last goodbye.

But, then, my thoughts were stopped by a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone at this time... I looked over at my phone which was on the table.

It was 1:47 and someone was knocking on the door. The knocks got louder and louder. I began to get worried. But, who was this?

I looked out the window and saw a familiar car. But, I couldn't make out, who it belonged to. So, I woke up Ethan.

He got up and went to answer the door. I followed close behind, just in case. He opened the door and I was hiding behind the wall of the stairs.

"Jack! It's 2 in the morning!" Ethan whisper yelled. Why is Jack here?

*Ethan's POV*

"Ethan. Where is Jayden?!" Jack asked me and I wondered why he needed Jay at 2 in the freaking morning.

"Inside... Why?" I asked and he asked to see her. He said he needed to talk to her. I turned around and walked to Jayden.

"It's Jack. He wants to talk to you." I said and she started to walk over to him. But, I saw what she was wearing and I stopped her.

"Do you really think you should go talk to him in that?" I asked. I mean, she was only in a bra and booty shorts... That was only her and my business.

"It's fine. It's only Jack." she replied and I sighed, starting to walk up the stairs, as she walked towards Jack.

I don't want Jack to see her like that! I'm her boyfriend and she doesn't even care if he sees her in that outfit!

*Jayden's POV*

"Jack?" I asked, wanting to know why he was here, so late at night.

"Jayden... Are you moving to LA with the boys?!" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah... How did you know that?" I asked and he sighed.

"Rumors got it at school that you and Ethan are dating! Rumor's also got it, that you live with them... They are my best friends, and I just couldn't believe that you would forgive them for what they've done to you. Can you please, tell me what's going on?" he asked and I frowned.

"I am living here, I am moving to LA with them, and I am dating Ethan... All of those rumors are true." I said and Jack couldn't believe it.

"Jay... I thought you liked me... I thought we had something going for us. Did we not?" Jack asked and I didn't know what to say. We just held eye contact for a few seconds.

"Jack? I had no idea you felt that way... I love you Jack... But, not like that... I love you as my best friend. I thought that's what we were. I thought you felt the same as me." I said and he didn't say anything. He just stood there in disbelief.

"Jack?" I asked again waiting for an answer.

"I don't know what to say... I don't have much... I thought I'd love life here with you and the boys... But, I can't do that, if you guys aren't here." he said and a tear dropped from his eye.

"Jack. Please... Don't cry. If you cry, I'm going to cry, too... Trust me Jack. I will always love you. I have showed you things that no one but me has ever seen before. Jack you are my best friend. I love you. But, I have to leave... I can't leave them behind..." I said immediately regretting what I said. Jack looked hurt.

"So, you can't leave them behind. But, you have no problem leaving me behind..." he replied back and I didn't know what to say.

"No! Jack! It's not like that. But, I can't stay here... This is the town I have lived in for a long time... But, it's the town that my Mom and Aunt abused me in. Its the town my Dad died in... It's the town that holds the school that I was bullied in..." I said and Jack came in for a hug.

We hugged for a second or two, until he put his hand on my butt. He squeezed it as he pulled away from me. I moved back quickly.

"It's the town you were in, when you met me..." he said, closing the door for himself. I just stood there. I didn't move. I'm leaving Jack... But, it is a lot easier now that he's done that...

*Ethan's POV*

Once I started up the stairs, I stopped. I turned around and started spying on Jack and Jayden. It was all okay, until he grabbed her butt.

I wanted to go down and punch him! But, I couldn't do that! Jay would get mad... But, she didn't do anything about it herself.

This made me really mad! Jay let him do that! As soon as he did that, I just walked back up the stairs. I was really mad at both of them at this moment...
______________________________
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you guys that...
IVE BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR NOW! I just wanted to let y'all know.
One other thing is, don't forget to comment on what you think of the book, and try to vote for all the chapters!
~addi