No Longer Mom?

I walked downstairs to go eat and talk with the boys. Ethan made breakfast. So, I thought I'd enjoy that while I had it.

I'm going to go home today. But, I'm a little scared about how my Mom is gonna react when she sees me in her house again.

So, I decided to take the boys with me just in case. We're going over there in about 5 minutes. I finished my breakfast and sat down my plate by the sink.

"Boys? Are you ready?" I asked and they both stood up shaking their heads yes. Then, we headed for the car.

I hopped in the front seat and Grayson hopped in the back, while Ethan drove us. We drove for a few minutes and then, I saw my house.

I walked up to the door by myself and I knocked. My head got so dizzy! I was so scared to see my Mom.

The door slowly opened and my Mom was standing there blankly. I noticed that she kept her hand on the door.

She stared into my eyes. She looked terrible. I didn't like seeing my Mom like this and while I stood there, we didn't say anything. Not a single word...

I noticed that she had taken off her wedding ring. It was gone. It used to be so beautiful. I could imagine my Dad giving it to her.

"Mom-" I said getting cut off by my Mom pushing me back.

"Don't call me that!" she yelled in my face about to swing. She hit me in the face hard. I fell to the ground in pain.

Then, I saw Grayson and Ethan running to us.  I looked back to my Mom and she started kicking me. I was on the ground in so much pain.

She picked up a chair from the porch and lifted it over her head. But, luckily Grayson came up behind her and held onto it tightly.

Once she let go, he threw it into the yard. Then, he grabbed her and held her back when she tried to come at me. Ethan picked me up and got me to the car.

"Don't worry! She won't ever call you that again..." Ethan yelled at my 'mom' then, putting me in the car. He closed the door behind me and I could tell that he was talking to Grayson. But, I didn't know what they were saying...

Soon, Ethan opened the driver seat door and got in the car. Then, Grayson came out of the house, bringing out some of my stuff, and a whole bunch of cash.

I have no idea where he got that money. But, I was okay with it. He threw all of the stuff in the car and then he got in, too.

"You're staying with us, from now on..." Ethan said and I didn't reply. I just sighed...

I don't wanna be here. I wanna be somewhere else. The only thing keeping me here now is the fact that I don't think I can leave the twins behind. I love them too much.

That's kind of weird of me to say... since they were my bullies.
_______________________________
Sorry for not updating much lately. I have testings tomorrow for school and school has been very stressful lately. But, I will try to update more and once summer starts up, I'll be going crazy with updates!

~addi