Gray Gone Bad

*Jayden's POV*

I knocked on the door of the apartment and Gray opened.

"Where have you guys been?" he asked annoyed.

"We've been at Starbucks... What's your problem?" Ethan asked and Gray started walking into the apartment as we followed.

"So, you guys think you can just leave and I'll be fine with it?" he asked and I squinted at him.

"Okay. First of all, I'm pretty sure I told you... Second of all, go change your tampon before you get decked in the face... by me." I said and he smiled.

"You're so cute when you're mad." he said looking all around his surroundings, making weird faces. Then he grabbed my hand. I pulled away quickly because, I just knew there was something wrong.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked and he sat down on the couch as I sat next to him.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Ethan said walking into the hallway.

As soon as Ethan shut the door, Gray grabbed both of my arms and pulled me into his room. He shut the door behind us and locked it.

"What are you doing, Gray?" I asked and he got very close to me.

"I love you..." he whispered, and I saw that he had beer bottles all around his room. Then he began biting my ear.

"Oww! Stop Grayson!" I yelled, backing away.

"Awe. Where you going princess?" he said getting very close. His breath smelled like alcohol. I backed away again and he put both hands on my shoulders.

He shoved me onto the bed and picked up a beer bottle, breaking it, leaving sharp ends. Then, he climbed on top of me.

"Grayson! Stop! You're only doing this because, you're drunk! I know you would never do anything to hurt me! Now stop!" I yelled and he slapped me, making me go silent. I didn't know what to do.

Then, he started kissing my neck, completely ignoring me. He started to undo my shorts. I yelled and fought back as hard as I could. But, he was stronger...

He hit me and yelled at me. I don't remember them all. But, I do remember one moment when I fought him back and he slapped me across the face. I felt the burn for even minutes after.

"Get off me!" I yelled and he started to pull my pants down. I fought him and kicked him as hard as I possibly could.

"So, you wanna do this the hard way?" he asked and I started freaking out. I tried as hard as I could to get out from under him. But, I couldn't...

He was way stronger than me. He held me down with no effort at all.

"Grayson?" I said in a soft voice, as I started to cry. He began to let go of his grip. He got off of me and stood up.

He grabbed my arms and slowly pulled my up, to a sitting position on his bed. He looked as if he had just snapped into reality, and realized what he was doing.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as tight as he could, lifting me from his bed. I wrapped my legs around him and he held me close to his body.

I let my head fall low, and I cried into his shoulder as Ethan somehow opened the door. His eyes went big and Gray didn't know what to tell him.

"What happened?" he asked walking closer to us. He put his hands under my arms and pulled me away from Gray. He let my feet hit the ground and he hugged me.

"What happened?" he asked again, and Gray started to break down. He fell to the ground and sat up against his bed.

I pulled away from Ethan and started to whisper, with tears in my eyes.

"He didn't know what he was doing..." I said and Grayson continued to cry, on the floor. Ethan looked over, and grabbed my hand.

He walked me out of the room and sat me down on the couch. Then, he went back into Grays' room and walked him out, and sat him on the couch, beside me.

"Now, both of you, tell me what happened." Ethan said and Gray looked down.

"No... He's drunk. He isn't going to remember one thing that happened! We're not going to tell home either! I'll tell you later. But, right now, I'm calling Jake, and going to that appointment!" I said sternly and he nodded his head.

I pulled him closer to me and reached into his pocket. I pulled out his phone and typed in his passcode: 1738

"I still don't understand..." I said and he giggled. I went to his contacts and found Jake's name. I clicked on it and the phone started ringing.

*Phone Call*

Jake: What's up bro?
Jayden: No. Um... It's Jayden. I have a huge favor I need you to do...
Jake: And that is?
Jayden: Ethan and I have to go to a doctor's appointment and we need someone to watch Gray.
Jake: What's wrong with him? Why can't he stay home alone?
Jayden: He's drunk like you would never believe it...
Jake: Okay. Yeah. I'll be there in a minute.
Jayden: Thanks. You're a life saver!
Jake: That explains all of the sucking...
Jayden: What?!
Jake: I was just joking! See you later!
Jayden: Bye.

"You would not believe what he just said." I said laughing and Ethan smiled.

"What?" he asked and I giggled.

"I called him a life saver and he said, that explains all of the sucking." I told Ethan and he busted out laughing.

Once Jake got to the apartment, I opened the door and he walked in. I hugged him and he looked over at Gray.

"Hey buddy." he said and Gray looked away, not replying. Jake turned around and squinted his eyes. He placed one hand on my face, right where Gray had slapped me the hardest.

"He got you. Didn't he?" Jake asked a tad bit concerned, and I nodded my head.

"Why do you guys have to go to the doctor?" he asked and I looked over at Ethan.

"Well, I've been throwing up a lot lately, and we have no idea what's wrong." I said walking out the door as Ethan stayed behind for a quick second.

*Ethan's POV*

After Jayden walked out the door, Jake quickly looked over at me.

"She couldn't be pregnant... Could she?" he asked and I laughed.

"Of course not! She takes those birth control pills to help lighten her period, or something. So, we know she's not pregnant. But, we think she's pretty sick." I replied and he nodded his head.

"Just making sure." Jake replied with a small laugh and I left.
___________________________
Guys! Please Read!
I just finished writing chapter 41!
And let me just say,
IT HAS GOTTEN LIT!
IT HAS GOTTEN SO CRAZY!
I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT!

But, I also have to tell you that, as soon as I finish the last chapter, I will be updating just about everyday and I will be throwing in a few double updates.
I will let you know as soon as that happens:)
-addi