Partners?

I sat through 7th hour as Ethan and Grayson taunted and kicked me the whole time. Jack didn't seem to notice, though. He was so into what our teacher was saying.

"Okay class, I have decided to partner you guys up for our big and new project. So, here's the thing, I'm going to call out partners and then, I will tell you guys the good and bad news... Okay. Zoey and Lane, Mason and Maggi, Grayson and Emmie, Ethan and Lacie, Jayden and Jack-" he said as my thoughts came on.

Wait! I'm working with Jack?! That's awesome! The only kid in this school who doesn't hate me! I could not be more glad!

"Okay, class... Bad news is, there will not be enough given days in class to get your projects done. So, you will have to work on them outside of school, too. Good news is, if you have any questions, you are allowed to help other groups out if they need you to." he said and everyone got up and went to there partners.

Jack stood up, walked to the desk in front of me and sat down in it backwards, facing me.

"I think tonight we can work on it at your house. Will that be okay?" he asked and I smiled.

"That sounds great." I replied.

"There you go again with that smile, making my day!" He said and we left class.

I started walking  the route to get to my house and I felt as if someone was following me. Once, I finally looked back, I saw that someone was following me. It was Jack.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled. He has such a cute smile!

"I'm walking to your house... What does it look like I'm doing?" he said getting closer.

"I just didn't expect it to be you, following me. But, I sure am glad it was." I said and he raised one eyebrow.

"Who else would it be?" He asked and I thought for a second.

"Oh... Nobody. I just didn't... Never mind." I said and he didn't say anything.

Once we got to my street he smiled. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at the house right next to mine.

"Ain't that such a pretty house?" I asked and he nodded.

"I've never seen the inside of it before... I hope will someday." I said walking up to my door opened no it as he smiled.

My parents have a lot of money. We have a really nice house. But, when you take a look at me, you see a well dressed girl that's too skinny.

I don't eat much. My parents are always gone on business and they leave my Aunt to take care of me.

So, my Aunt doesn't feed me and you can even see my ribs through my skin... It's so ugly! I get very embarrassed when people see my stomach.

"Well, what you wanna do?" I asked as we reached my room and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I don't know." he said and I sat down on the floor, as he did the same. He kept scooting closer and closer to me.

He the started to whisper...

"Has anyone ever told you, how pretty you are?" he asked and I raised both eyebrows.

"No... People don't really talk to me much..." I said and he frowned.

"Oh, well, I'm really not feeling this whole project thing." He said grabbing my hands and helping me up.

He led me outside and started pulling me towards the neighbors house, playfully.

"What are you doing?!" I asked and he dragged me from my arm to the front porch.

"You said you wanted to see the inside of the house. Well, this is my house..." He said and I started laughing.

"What?!" I asked and he smiled, dragging me into the house, and up the stairs.

"Here's my room." he said and we walked in together. I got in and looked around to see a very clean room.

Then, I heard the door shut behind me. I whipped my head around and saw Jack standing there.

He sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him and I sat down. He looked at me and batted his eyes, smiling.

"So, got a boyfriend?" he asked and I smiled.

"No." I said with a giggle and he got close to my ear.

"Well... I can change that." he whispered, starting to kiss my neck, while shoving me back on the bed. He grinded his body over mine multiple times.

He was eventually on top of me, kissing me... Holding me down. I was so pressured...

He started grabbing my body all over and I didn't know what to do. He slowly made his way down my body kissing and kissing me.

He left marks all over me... Then, he started signaling me to take my shirt off by tugging at it.

I stopped. What am I doing?! I just met Jack!

"What's wrong?" he asked and I paused looking for something to say.

"I just met you... and I don't know if I can do this with a friend of the Dolans..." I said opening the door and walking home.