You Were Adopted

*Jayden's POV*

"I'll explain more later. Coffee tomorrow at Starbucks?" Jamen asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Just text me the deats." I replied and she left. I turned around slowly, and stared blankly, at the boys in the living room.

*Ethan's POV*

I was in the middle of playing video games with Jake and Gray, when I heard the door shut. I shot my head over to Jay as she had a horrified look on her face.

"What's wrong Jay?" I asked and she let a tear slide down her face. I got up quickly and rushed over to her.

I put my hands on her shoulders and rocked her slowly. I kissed her on the top of her head and she looked up at me.

"I have a family..." she said and I got very confused.

"Well, yeah. Gray and I are always your family." I said and she shook her head.

"No... A blood related family." she said again and, she pulled away from my hold.

"You have since birth... There is nothing new here." I said and she shook her head again.

"It was all a lie! My parents were not my parents! I was adopted and they didn't tell me!" she yelled loud and both, Jake and Gray looked over, quick.

"What are you talking about?" I asked again confused at the conversation, as she started to bawl.

"My Mom was a teen Mom with two kids! She gave me up when I was a baby! That's when I was adopted!" she yelled, crying loudly.

Her cry sounded like she was very upset, and in pain. But, I couldn't take in what she was trying to tell me. I turned around to see the boys being silent, still listening.

"Come on." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door with Jay. We started to walk down the block, and just kept walking.

"Talk to me... Tell me what's going on." I said and she sighed.

"Apparently I was adopted... That girl at the door... She was my older sister... We have the same parents... I remember when she was texting me the other day. She kept calling my dad, her father. I didn't understand it at all." She said and I got confused again.

"Wait... If you were adopted, then, why was she calling your dad, father?" I asked confused. After I asked that, Jayden came to a complete stop. Then, she started yelling.

"Oh my gosh! That girl made this story up! I wasn't adopted! You were right! Her story doesn't make sense! I am NOT going to meet with her tomorrow! Screw that! She lied to me!" Jay yelled and I laughed.

"Jay! We're in public." I said giggling and she smiled.

"It's because, you guys are famous now! Isn't it?!" she yelled again. I shrugged, and she got mad.

"That's it! I have to go tomorrow! I have to! I have to ask her why she did that!" she yelled again, turning around.

"Listen to me Jay... What if she's right? What if you guys really are sisters? Maybe you were adopted. That's okay. Why is it such a problem?" I asked and boy! That was the wrong thing to say!

"What's the problem?! Are you kidding me, right now?! If you and Gray were adopted, and you found out when you were 16, how would you feel?! What if you found out, you had siblings?! What if you found out that, you were the only kids in your family to be put up for adoption?! Are you trying to tell me that, if someone came up to your front door and told you, that they were your sibling, and your mom put you up for adoption, that you wouldn't react like this?!" she yelled and I didn't know how to respond.

"I mean... yeah. I would. But, baby? You are jumping to conclusions? Just wait for tomorrow and find out if this Jamen girl is telling the truth." I said pulling her head into my chest.

Soon, she calmed down a little bit and I pulled away from her. She looked up at me with her beautiful, green eyes.

"It's all going to be okay." I said kissing her on the top of the head and she hugged me. Then, we started walking into town.

"Jay?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Yeah?" she replied and I didn't know how to say, what I wanted to say.

"Why did you deny that you have a different family?" I asked and she completely understood what I was asking.

"Ethan... It's hard to take some things in... I grew up with two loving parents, and a loving aunt and uncle... But, even after my Mom and Aunt turned bad, and my Dad died, I still love them. After you love someone, you can't just turn away from them. You might hate them, but, inside, you still have love for them... I still have all of my good memories with them, and without them, I would probably be living on the streets right now... I would've never met you..." she said and I frowned.

"But, since you were with them, you went to a bad school, with bad people, like me and gray were... You were beat up, abused, and you have scars to remember it your whole life... Gosh! Why did I ever do that stuff?! I'm terrible!" I yelled getting mad at myself for what I did to Jay in the past.

She wrapped her hand around my head and slowly pulled me in for a hug. But, I knew I couldn't let any tears fall in front of Jay. So, I held them in.

"It's okay... I forgave you guys a long time ago." she said again, and my thoughts went crazy.

"Your forgiveness doesn't get me out of this!" I yelled and she looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" she asked again and I looked away.

"Your forgiveness doesn't get me out of hell!" I said again and her mouth dropped... wide open...